Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things aren't always what they seem {R-Open}

Go down

Things aren't always what they seem {R-Open} Empty Things aren't always what they seem {R-Open}

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:49 pm

The radio played old rock bands while the girl driving the truck sang along driving down the road, heading to the school. It was the first day of school and Charlie's first day ever at the high school. Moving into town late summer the girl had barley had a chance to look around the town and meet anyone, but that wasn't anything new to the girl she was used of being the new girl in town. Pulling into the school's parking lot she turned down the radio and let out a breath while looking for a place to park, finely finding a spot she parked the truck and let out another breath. "You've done this at lest twenty times before, no big deal" Grabbing her messenger bag she opened the door and got out, slipping the strap over one shoulder so the bag rested on the opposite hip Charlie look around biting down lightly on her bottom lip before tucking dark chestnut hair behind her ear and headed to the doors.  

She smiled with a little nod at some of the kids that looked at her as she walked to the doors, she could already hear the whispers wondering who she was. Only a few people mingled around the doors and didn't pay much attention to Charlie as she walked into the school, greeted with excited squeals, laughing and just the sound of noisy teens packed into a space. Weaving through the crowd to the office to sign papers and get her schedule and locker. It wasn't too hard to find the office. Walking into the room she smiled at the lady behind the desk, walking up to the desk Charlie smiled "Charlie Salvatore " She said before digging into her messenger bag for the folder of papers she needed to give the lady, passing the papers over, the older woman eyed the tattoo on the inside of her right wrist before taking the papers and reading over them. She waited as the older lady looked them over and typed some stuff on the computer. After a moment the older woman smiled looking at Charlie "Welcome to Mist Falls High" She stapled some papers together and smiled passing them over "Here is your schedule and your locker, would you like me to get someone to show you around?" She asked, Taking the papers Charlie shook her head "No thanks I'll find my way around, thanks" With that she walked out and let out a breath ,well that was over now all she had to worry about was blending in with a bunch of teens and keeping under the radar.

Walking back out into the filled halls Charlie looked around getting her bearings for a moment before starting down the hall with a light smile on her face, glancing down at her papers every now and then. Dark emerald green scanned the halls as she walked weaving through the crowd looking for her locker. "Where...Ahh there" Smiling that she found it, walking over she glanced down at the paper in her hand before doing the combination and opening the locker. Taking a few things out of her messenger bag and setting them in the locker she smiled lightly to herself before closing the locker and went off to find her first class.

Standing at 5'5 Charlie was average height with dark chestnut hair that had a wave to it almost reaching the middle of her back. She looked quiet normal only part of her that really stood out was her dark emerald green eyes. Dressed in shorts and a shirt, her necklace making a soft clanking noise as the different keys and such clanked together.  Walking down the halls looking around Charlie nibbled on her bottom lip before smiling as she found her first class. History. Walking into the room she smiled seeing a chair in the back empty, quickly walking to that desk she set her messenger bag down before walking to the front desk and told the teacher who she was before sitting back down in her seat. Pulling her notebook and pen out she glanced at the book before grinning lightly to herself. She knew everything that was in that book, some of it wasn't true or was wrong but she still knew everything that was in the book.

See Charlie looked normal and acted normal most of the time but she had a secret...A big one. She was a Dhampir half human half vampire, and she wasn't eighteen. No the girl was just a tad older then that, really being 127. So why was she in high school? Well her and  Finn who was basically her brother had moved back into town and well to fit in and stay under the radar she had to go to high school, besides it was a good way and knowing what was going on and if any other vampires were in town.

Once class started Charlie payed attention for a little while before she just gave into doodling in her notebook while the teacher talked about things she already knew. When the bell finely rang Charlie grabbed the history book and her notebook shoved them both into her messenger bag and walked out of class with the rest of the class. Pulling the paper with her classes on it out of her back pocket she looked at it with a slgiht frown before looking down the hall in both directions. "Right....Which way is math" She mumbled under her breath looking around before muttering under her breath and walking off in one direction still looking around and ignoring the whispers around her.  

What shes waring
Her Bio

(Up for anything, the guy could be human,vampire,werewolf or a warlock or something. Only thing I ask that he is not is a Dhampir like her, a half breed is rare. Also looking for someone who could match my post or come close. It's 941, anything less then 500 and I will ignore it and ask one of the admins to delete it. Sorry if I sound bitchy and like a snob. Im just really excited to get this going and when I get a short post after I posted this is a buzz kill. Thanks! <3)

(Oh! And I think of vampires to be more like the ones off Vampire Diaries then Twilight. I like them better, they have more weaknesses and seem more believable. If you've never seen the show, I will happily explain (:   That was all! )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down