Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] - Page 6 Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Anna looked down at their forepaws, before looking back up to him. She smiled as he did, looking into his eyes, unflinching, until he stopped. As he nuzzled her neck she sighed happily, nuzzling his neck too.

By this time Ranger was furious, his teeth were bared and his snarls just a tad bit louder.

((Do you want Ranger to attack him?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:20 pm

(Yeah)

Diablo groomed her fur, his tail swishing back and forth happily for the first time in his life. Howls of wolves were heard, and Diablo turned his head at the sound, and smirked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Anna sighed happily again, grooming his shoulder. Then she turned her head, listening to the wolves howl. But when Ranger attacked she yelled "No!" and began trying to tear him off of Diablo.

Finally Ranger couldn't stand it, he snarled and charged Diablo. Leaping onto the german shepherd, biting his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Diablo snarled as the lithe dog leaped on him, and Diablo immediately got onto his powerful legs, then purposely flipped onto his back, packing down his body weight to crush Ranger. He got up, and whirled around, claws raking over Ranger's face, then barreled him to the ground. A few guard dogs came rushing out. "Kill him!" One yelled. "No! There will be no death. But for the next week, he will train nonstop with only one break for lunch." Diablo sneered, towering over Ranger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Ranger snarled, but couldn't for long. When he was crushed he huffed, losing his breath. But when the guards came to get him he snarled, "No! Why don't you stop hiding behind your guards and punish me yourself!" He knew he was pushing his luck, but wasn't afraid of anything right now, so he got the guys to say, "Why we settle this, and Anna's the prize."

As they pulled him off Anna watched with a glare at Ranger. But the last thing he said infuriated her, so she snarled. " I am not a prize to be won!" Then before she knew was she was doing, she stepped forward and cut open a cut above his right eye. After a moment she realized what she had done, then she backed up to where she was behind Diablo, not believing she did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

"You disappoint me, Ranger. You of all dogs." Diablo spat, his pelt bristling and his eyes blazing. "Anna is no trophy. She deserves a right to choose who she wants to be with, and you're just going to have live with the fact that she hates your guts!" Diablo spat. He slashed open Ranger's shoulder, then dragged him to a tree where dogs were chained up. Diablo put the chained collar around Rangers neck, then snarled. "You aren't training anymore. You are working. And for two days, no food at all." He growled. "Attacking me, and treating Anna the way that you do is sickening! Have a nice night, mutt!" Diablo turned and padded away, blood welling from his shoulder. As he approached Anna, he sighed. "You won't see much of him for a few days."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 pm

((Sorry))

Ranger snarled viciously, biting at Diablo as he was chained to the tree. As the german shepherd walked away Ranger tried to charge him but was pulled back by the chain. After a little bit he finally sat down, but refused to sleep.

But Anna on the other hand was still sitting over at the fields, watching Diablo chain him to the tree. Then she smiled a little when he came back over, but then saw his shoulder. With a concerned look she padded over, licking the blood of the cut trying to clean it as well as she could with her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Diablo ignored the pain that struck his shoulder when Anna rasped her tongue over the gash, his dark brown eyes staring aimlessly ahead of him, "thank you." He whispered to Anna, licking her ear once then turning his head away to look into the distance
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 pm

When he spoke she looked to his face once the bleeding had mostly stopped, and asked "What's wrong?" She thought something was wrong because of his looks of into the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Diablo turned his head, and nuzzled her Cheek. "I'm fine, Anna. Actually, it's you I'm worried about." He replied, touching his nose to hers when he spoke, his deep and strong voice a bit quieter than usual.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Anna was confused, so she asked, "Why?" She couldn't se a reason he would be worried, but was wanting to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:24 pm

"Because of Ranger. He's a bit too fond of you." Diablo answered, his dark brown eyes meeting her amber. He licked her nose gently, his paws tingling with a feeling he had never felt before. Could he be... Falling in love? No! Never, Diablo thought. But his heard said otherwise.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Anna sighed and shook her head, nuzzling his cheek, "Well, I have no feelings for him. I do for you though." But she gasped after she said the last sentence, it just slipped off her tongue. Well, all she could do now was wait for a response.

(( Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Diablo's heart stopped at her last sentence, gazing shockingly at the collie. He didn't know what to say. After a few long moments, Diablo's heart skipped a best at the sight of her. He smiled, and nuzzled her neck, soft fur tickling his nose. "I love you too," he admitted, pulling back to meet her amber gaze steadily, dark gaze showing a true, readable emotion. Love.

(Oooh, Ranger's gonna be pissed.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:33 am

((>.< Yep! ^^))

Anna sighed happily as he spoke, nuzzling his neck as he nuzzled hers. When he pulled back, her eyes were almost watery from happiness. She met his gaze easily, finally seeing a true emotion in his eyes. But her eyes bore the exact same emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 am

Diablo flicked an ear, then licked her nose softly, flexing his claws as he watched the starry night.

(SSS MY MUSE IS SO DAMN LOW.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm

((Sorry))

Anna smiled and leaned against Diablo, nuzzling her muzzle into his neck fur as she followed his gaze to the burning stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Diablo craned his neck to groom her face, his dark eyes glittering with love and affection as her wet nose tickled his nick. "I love you, sweetheart." He whispered. Then he smelt something. Anna's heat scent. Oh no! Diablo thought, but resisted the sudden urge.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Anna smiled happily, whispering right back, "I love you too." But as he smelled it, she felt it and she knew what it did to males. So, being the shy female the is, she tucked her tail in and dropped her head down a little blushing under her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Diablo was a bit concerned, and licked her cheek. "I promise I won't without your approval." He murmured, blinking slowly and letting out a heavy sigh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 pm

((Before I post, do you want her to let him? Because I don't care.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm

(Your choice, I guess. It really doesn't matter to me.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 pm

((ugh XD choices...))

After a moment, with her heart beating at 100-mph before she stuttered, "Y-y-you can...I-if you want-t" She looked up at him, with a strange look of nervousness and love in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum