Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] - Page 10 Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Ranger stood up abruptly, whipping his head up to look at Diablo. Then he said, meeting the other males eyes evenly, "You told me you didn't have any problems with me being around your pups." 

Anna heard Diablo, leaping up and barking an order to stay put to the other two pups. Then she starting running over to their spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 pm

"As long as you didn't touch them, or have them alone." Diablo added, his eyes blazing angrily.

Stell whimpered, flattening her ears.

SSS
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Ranger nodded and lowered his head, now understanding Diablo.

Anna roared in fury when she saw Ranger with Stella. "How dare you! You god da-..." She snarled, but then cut herself off, understanding she was overreacting a tiny bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Stella suddenly felt a spark of anger. "Would you calm yourselves down! Can't you see he's trying to be better!" Stella snapped, fur bristling

Diablo stared at his daughter in surprise, but growled. "You don't know him. You don't know what he's done." He muttered, glaring at Ranger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:49 am

Ranger sighed, looking down for a moment before he spoke, "No, you don't Stella. Did you know you had another sibling? I-I...killed her when you mother had the puppies. A-and I r....raped your mother when we first started training..." Then he remained silent, looking down with guilt in his eyes for the first time.

Anna stood there, her coat bristling until he began speaking. Was he trying to admit things? Wow...So he lowered her coat slightly as she listened.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:07 am

Stella listened. She wanted to bite Ramgers head off, but her stubbornness stopped her. "You still have the chance to make up from your faults to become a better dog." She stated, her ears flattening.

Diablo sighed. "I can't deny that I hate you more than any dog I've trained, Ranger. But I was also very brutal in the past, so it isn't my place to say that you are a complete asshole."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Ranger sighed and nodded, saying nothing as he looked down at the ground. How could he just now let the shame fill him? He had no earthly clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Diablo felt a pang of sympathy for Ranger. "If you promise to not hurt my pups or Anna, ever, I can forgive you for the past." Diablo said, a bit unsure if he should trust him. Anna still looked a bit uneasy, and Diablo wasn't sure how she would react to him forgiving Ranger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 am

Anna sat there, her eyes only slightly narrowed. She could never forgive him, but she could trust him slightly with her pups. So she looked up at him, keeping her head high. She still wasn't happy, but she would deal with it.

Ranger at Diablo and said, his voice actually cracking a little bit, "Diablo, I don't deserve your forgiveness at all. But a second chance would be the best thing in the world. But as I said, I don't deserve it."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Diablo blinked. "You don't. But I'm willing to give you one more chance to prove yourself." He replied, turning his head away.

Sasha looked hopefully up at her mother, ice blue eyes gleaming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Ranger nodded, then said "I wont let you down Diablo."

Anna looked down at the pups and smiled a little, licking her forehead.

((OMG SORRY THESE ARE SHORT))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Diablo growled at Ranger, flattening his ears. "You better not." He warned, pelt bristling as he glared at the male.

Stella whimpered, but stayed silent. Her icy blue gaze made it's way up to her mother.

(SSS. And I'm so sorry this took my forever! I've been piled up in schoolwork, and having to deal with a lot of stressful crap going on in my personal life.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum