Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] - Page 8 Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Ranger sighed, walking around the camp until he heard it. Puppies. He whipped around and saw Anna and that bastard Diablo with four pups. A roar ripped from his throat, as he charged into the tent. He reared a paw up and slapped one of the females into the side, ripping a few tears in his side. But what next happened caught him by surprise. 

As Ranger grew closer, Anna stood up her coat bristling. But when he touched her pup, all hell broke loose. With a lion-like roar, she leapt at Ranger. Her fangs flashed, ripping open his cheek. As Anna continued to tear and bite the male, he was too shocked to react. Once the enraged female was done she was panting, and Ranger was on the ground in a bloody mess. After a moment, Anna whined as she walked over to the unmoving pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Diablo let out an ear splitting roar, his fur bristling like needles until Anna attacked Ranger. He watched as Anna pretty much kicked the brutes ass, and once she was done, he grabbed Ranger by the throat and shook him like a ragdoll, a vicious snarl forming before throwing him out of the tent and looming over him. "You son of a bitch! If you ever lay a hair on my pups I'll tare your insides out!" Diablo roared, clawing him in the face before returning to the tent and nudging the pup. He whimpered as he looked at the dead pup, licking Anna's ear softly.

Diablo heard the remaining pup's whimpers, and licked them softly to calm them down. "They're hungry, Anna." He murmured. Diablo looked at the biggest pup. A purebred German Shepherd. "Dodger. Your name will be Dodger." He whispered, nuzzling the pup, then his siblings.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Anna licked the dead pup, before she looked at her living pups and used a soft paw to ease them over to her. Then she let them suckle as she laid, a sad expression on her face as she looked at the deceased female.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Diablo felt a block of ice build up in his stomach as he looked at the dead pup, his hatred towards Ranger growing stronger every second. He turned and licked Anna's forehead, his saddened eyes glancing over at the living pups as they suckled. "Stella." He murmured. "Stella is a good name for the female." Diablo laid down and looked outside the tent, making sure Ranger didn't attempt anything more.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Ranger snarled and limped away, blood dripping from his, normally golden, coat. His hatred burned deep within him, no sadness from his actions at all. 

Anna sighed as she looked at her other pups, smiling at them. Then she pointed to the giant male, "He should be Delgado."  She looked over as Ranger went away, snarling at him hating even the tiniest hair on his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:07 pm

"Dodger and Delgado are exactly the same size. That's a bit unusual." Diablo said, but licked all three pups. He smiled at the three of them, his eyes glittering softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Suddenly she saw the sizes and tilted her head a little before shrugging, "But their beautiful anyway." She laughed as Delgado barked a high pitched whine for a newborn as he struggled to get around his brother and sister.

((want to skip 3 months?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:21 pm

(Sure.)

Dodger battles playfully with his sister, laughing happily. "You can't get me!" Dodger teased. Stella barked and snarled at him, then smirked deviously. She bounded away, and smiled before smacking into something big and strong. Stella looked up at the retriever and shepherd cross. It was Ranger. Although the pups were completely unaware what Ranger was capable of. "Hi!" Stella barked, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Ranger growled down at the pup, glaring daggers at it like it was poisonous. Then he snapped, "Watch where you going little furball!" But he pinned his ears to his head as he saw a certain female. 

Anna had been laying happily with Delgado by her paws, but when she caught sight of Stella she got up. Like a bullet she ran over to the two dogs. She pinned her ears and growled at Ranger. After a moment she picked the pup up in her jaws, setting it back by Dodger. 

Delgado watched his mother as she went over to his sister, but he went and tackled Dodger. He knawwed on his ear lightly, playfully growling as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Stella snarled up at Ranger. "It's not my fault you're loafing around!" She barked boldly. When her mother carried her back to Dodger, Stella smiled.

Dodger laughed and shoved his brother off, tackling him playfully then playing with Stella.

Diablo growled, and approached Ranger, but tried not to seem too aggressive. "Look here, Ranger. I don't mind you being around our pups, as long as you don't hurt them. If I catch them with a bruise, cut or even a scrape, I'll tare you apart. You hear?" Diablo growled, meeting Rangers gaze intensely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Ranger rolled his light brown eyes, looking to the big German Shepherd now. He sighed and nodded, speaking as he faced the ground, "Ok, at least try to keep them out from under foot though." Then he brushed past the other male, making a wide arc to avoid the pups and the glares from Anna.

As they spoke Anna just glared and growled quietly at Ranger, she would never trust him, not after he killed one of her pups.

Delgado yipped happily, rolling over to get the other pup off before he charged at his brother again.

((Sorry these are short))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Diablo nodded, and looked at Ranger. "I'll do my best, Ranger." He muttered before padding over and laying next to Anna, licking her cheek.

Dodger laughed playfully, and dodged Delgado's attempt, tripping him to his paws. Dodger bit his ear playfully, then ran off and sat at his father's massive paws.

Stella rolled her eyes at the two male puppies, and smirked before sitting down in a patch of grass, her beautiful golden amber eyes beaming.

Diablo smiled down at Dodger, his eyes softening. Diablo nuzzled the pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 am

Anna smiled, nuzzling Diablos cheek before just leaning against him. As she watched their pups she laughed loudly at Delgado.

When his play attack was dodged, he grinned and leapt not only at Dodger, but at Diablo. When he landed he met a chest full of fur, not a pups body.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 am

"You can't outwit the Dodge, can you bro?" Dodger teased, scampering away and sticking his tongue out playfully.

Diablo laughed softly, and rested his cheek on Anna's temple, his dark eyes watching the pups.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:45 pm

(I had an idea. Maybe Stella could end up befriending Ranger, and they secretly hang out sometimes so Diablo and Anna don't find out.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:49 pm

((thats an aweomse idea!))

Delgado growled playfully and said, "well you cant outwit the Del-....the Gad-...GAH!!!" Then he just pounced on his brother. He rolled them around on the ground, this time refusing to let his brother beat him, but in a playful way.

Ranger laid by his tent, laying in front of the opening watching the pups as they played. He only treated them bad because they weren't his, and Diablo 'stole' his girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Dodger rolled with him, then pushed up with his legs, pinning his brother down and growling dominantly. "Who's Alpha Male?" He barked playfully.

Stella just rolled her eyes, then saw that big dog, Ranger. She snuck over. "Are you okay?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Delgado growled, kicking his brother off of him and pinning him, "I am" he said, grinning.

Ranger looked down at the pup, sighed deeply before answering, "I'm fine"

((SSS my muse is low DX))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Dodger growled and flipped Delgado over, twisting him upwards into the air before head butting him.

Stella blinked. "A-are you sure? You look really upset." Stella said, her ears flopping gently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Delgado huffed loudly before he leapt to his brothers side, ramming into him. Then he bit his scruff lightly, shaking.

Ranger sighed, looking into the pups eyes, "Ok...not really but you wouldn't understand."

((Does Stella look like anna at all?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Dodger snarled, biting Delgado's ear. "Get off!" He snapped, lashing at him.

Diablo gasped, and yanked Dodger from Delgado, growling. "You do not hurt each other, you hear?" He snarled. Dodger flattened his ears and nodded.

Stella sighed, and met his gaze. "What's wrong?"

(She's German Shepherd x Border Collie, so she almost looks like an Australian Shepherd.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Delgado yelped in surprise when they were pulled apart, then he looked to the ground and nodded to his father.

Ranger sighed, thinking of how to put this. "Well, lets just say your mommy doesn't really like me. I did some bad things. Please dont ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Dodger looked at his paws. 'Im always getting in trouble.' He thought sadly.

Stella blinked. "You don't seem too bad. A bit bad tempered, but on the inside, there's always something good."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Delgado leaned over, nudged his brother with a sigh and whispered, "Sorry."

Ranger actually smiled and asked, "Do you really think that?" This was actually very awesome to him, he was actually being able to talk to someone. Even if it was a pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum