Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dogs

Go down

My Dogs Empty My Dogs

Post by Tayssi Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:28 pm

My Dogs Kelpie4
http://www.chiens-online.com/_upload/ressources/global/fiches_de_races/toutes_photos_CGA_resized/kelpie4.jpg
Name: Joel
Breed: Purebred Kelpie
Personality: Joel is hard working and concentrated. He does not get distracted by such things like females or food freely handed to him. He is the type that is happier working for everything he wants and if he is given a job he will carry it out to 110% of his ability. He does not give up and it's easy to understand why Joel is the favourite in the pack and why he is the leader, despite his age. His humans know not to mess with him and if anyone trespasses on his territory, watch out, he's not afraid to attack.
History: Born and raised on a cattle farm, Joel has learnt to round up cattle and other animals and has always put in his best effort, even as pup. Sometimes many thought he tried too hard. Due to his harsh and unforgiving nature towards himself, he quickly earned the respect of the other dogs and humans alike and he also became one of the largest kelpies on the farm, height and muscle wise. His height was due to his pedigree, but the muscle was his own doing. But he makes sure to keep it so it doesn't get in his way.

My Dogs Wyatt-australian-shepherd
Name: Luka
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Personality: Luka is a pretty fun loving, laid back guy. He enjoys a good chat and play, but if he needs to be, Luka can be serious. He's often bossed around by Joel and yelled at to get back in line and behave. Not that he really listens to him. He finds Joel too strict and harsh, and he doesn't respond to brutality.
History: Born on a farm, Luka could never do as he was told, and he always claimed they were too harsh and mean towards him, so he never listened. He was sold to another farm when he was 6 months old and they claimed to people that Luka would make a great working dog with the right training. He was trained with firm authority, but the man was gentle at the same time.

My Dogs Siberian-husky-snowball
Name: Ratchet
Breed: Siberian Husky
Personality: WIP
History: WIP

Other: Luka and Ratchet's photo comes from bananaabby.com ... Credit goes to the photographer
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down