Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs

Go down

Dogs Empty Dogs

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:25 am

Dogs Pure%20bred%20wooly%20malhusky%20cross
Credit

Name: Daikin

Nickname: Dai

Breed: Siberian Husky x Alaskan Malamute x Gray Wolf

Personality: Daikin is a strong, hard-working dog, always willing to help another dog out. He's cunning and has a strong sense of wisdom for such a young dog, though he can be very suspicious of strange males. Daikin loves company, from dogs of all kinds, but has a disliking towards humans. His large, muscular build makes him look a bit scary to some, but he's actually the biggest sweetheart, despite being part wolf.

Appearance: Big, and sturdy. He has long, thick fur very soft at the touch, though frizzy. Daikin is a mix of mostly black and white, but has creamy colors mixed in as well as gray. He has a wide muzzle, large fluffy ears, and massive paws, great for running through snow. His eyes are a warm, auburn brown.

Other: None

Dogs WolfHybridRavenMalamuteTimberBritishColumbianMackenzie3
Credit

Name: Timber

Breed: Siberian Husky x Timber Wolf

Personality: Though he's fun-loving, he has low self-esteem. Timber is often hated by humans, teased by dogs, and shooed away by everyone because of his wolf blood. Timber loves, well, love. Because he doesn't feel it often, except from one dog. And that dog is his friend, Nexus, a Beagle. Other than that, he is teased, jumped, and bullied by other dogs. Especially Diesel, a purebred Alaskan Malamute.

Appearance: Timber is well muscled, but lithe. He is exceptionally strong, and faster than most dogs, but this comes with his wiry, slender build. He has medium length fur, mixed of gray, cream, and white.

Other: Many scars from being jumped.

(This is all for now. cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down