Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dogs

Go down

My Dogs Empty My Dogs

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 pm

My Dogs Mutt-german-shepherd-golden-retreiver-mix
Credit

Name: Jasper

Breed: German Shepherd and Golden Retriever

Personality: Jasper is a big dog, and tough looking. And that he is. But he doesn't enjoy fighting unless he has to, as he does live on the street. Jasper is quite fun and loving, but a hard working canine with low tolerance for snobby dogs who think they're better than everyone. Jasper's not really a flirt, but he's charming, and loves to have fun.

Other: None

My Dogs GoberianGoldenRetrieverSiberianHuskyHybridLeonPuppyDogWJKennels
Credit

Name: Lilly

Breed: Siberian Husky and Golden Retriever

Personality: Like a lot of house dogs, Lilly is soft and gentle. She doesn't enjoy fighting, and would much rather make peace. Although she's not stuck up and snotty. Her courage and boldness makes her popular around her neighborhood, having many supportive friends who love her.

Other: None

My Dogs BullboxerPitBoxerAmericanPitBullTerrierHybridDogsDestiny1
Credit

Name: Cyrus

Breed: Pitbull and Boxer cross

Personality: Cyrus is a hotshot. He's flirty and carefree, and quite the charming dog. He's a thinner dog, but he's pure muscle, so he's much stronger than he looks. Cyrus is fast. Very fast. He thinks he can easily get any female, making him a bit of a tramp. But his looks make up for his arrogant façade. Cyrus can and will get in a fight if provoked.

Other: He's got a few scars from previous fights.

My Dogs German-shepherd-wallpapers-7
Credit

Name: Diablo

Breed: German Shepherd

Personality: Diablo is hard working, strict, and controlling. He has zero tolerance for any dog who disrespects him, as he is Captain of the K-9 police force, and he trains dogs to join the war. Diablo is harsh, and merciless in battle. He is very strong, and very athletic, though quite charming for someone who yells at you and commands you to do things all day.

Other: Wears a pair of military dog tags.

(Pick and choose!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Dogs Empty Re: My Dogs

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:32 pm

My Dogs 20110425_German_Shepherd_Dog_8473
Credit

Name: Dodger

Breed: German Shepherd

Personality: Dodger is a fun-loving, street-smart pooch. He knows exactly what he's doing on the streets, and is known as the city's slyest dog. Dodger can easily escape cops and dog catchers, as he's lived his entire life on the streets. Though he can always rely on his best friends Nigel and Carlos. Dodger is charming, funny, and a skilled street dog. Though he is strong, and an experienced fighter, he has a distaste to house dogs.

Other: Wears a pair of military dog tags his father gave him.

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down