Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Better Runaway Baby {r/m}

Go down

You Better Runaway Baby {r/m} Empty You Better Runaway Baby {r/m}

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:48 pm

You Better Runaway Baby {r/m} Wolf12

Name| "My name is Gev. That is Persian for brave warrior."

Sex| "I'm a brute."

Age| "I am the age of 3 years."

Species| "Canis Lupus Familiaris."

Breed| "I'm a full-blooded wolf."

Appearance| "Look at the picture! But since you obviously can't see; I'm a mixed colored wolf with light brown colored eyes. I have a large build with hard muscles."

Parents| "My father was Amir, his name meant King. My mother was Fila, which meant Lover."

Siblings| "I had two siblings, both faes but they both died during their first 6 months."

Personality| "I like to think of myself as a mysterious, cocky and sexy wolf." Okay, enough with him for this. Gev has a very extreme cocky behavior, but can be broken of that if offended or hurt. Most of the time he is a open book, but not about his past, he guards his past heavily. Towards faes he does have a major flirty side to him, but he hasn't been very successful. Gev, don't give me that look!

History| "Now that's he's done...I do guard my pat but I have a good reason. Let's start when I was born. Fila gave birth to me and my sisters on a warm spring morning, but it turned around swiftly. That night a heavy rain came and our cave was invaded by a giant badger and my father died from blood loss after he killed the beast. Then my mother began trying to migrate us to a new den, but one of my sisters died by the talons of a falcon. Soon my mother was plagued by sickness when me and my sister were around 2 months old. But she was strong, and fought the illness, my sister was not. She had snuck out of the den and fell into a hole, breaking her leg. I tried to track her down but when me and my mother finally found her she had been..."
"Mauled by something where all that was left was her head and some fur and bones. Once again my mother tried to move us to a safer place, and we finally were able to get to a place. We lived without any problems for about 7 months, enough time for me to learn how to survive and fill out, when my mother returned from a unsuccessful hunting trip with a big brute a little behind. She told me to run, and don't come back, and I did. I ran and ran, pushing my legs to their limit on that cold fall day. When I came back a few days later I saw my mother laying there...starving...and bl-bleeding."
"She yelled at me with a weak voice, telling me to get my ass out of there and go live my life. But I wouldn't...I wouldn't leave her like that. I went out and caught her a few rabbits and brought them back, and made sure she ate them. I laid by her side, keeping her warm. But as the night approached she told me to leave because 'he' would be back. I nodded, fury ripping through my body, and padded out of the cave. After about 1 and a half hours a dark brute came, he was giant, and had a smirk on his muzzle. But I wouldn't let him touch my mother again. I charged him and slammed him into the cave and fought him for what seemed a long time. Until he had me pinned on a cliff nearby, I thought I was going to die. Then as he was about to throw me off he cliff, my mother came behind him...and pushed him. They both fell, I tried to catch her, but she fell...too fast...too fast...But I've been living my life since then. Just wandering..."

Other| "I have scars all over my body." The topic will also be rated r/m. "Yeah, and that."

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

You Better Runaway Baby {r/m} Empty Re: You Better Runaway Baby {r/m}

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 am

You Better Runaway Baby {r/m} 56f8e62ed6c6ee6241f22a1d84c795cb
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/56/f8/e6/56f8e62ed6c6ee6241f22a1d84c795cb.jpg

"Love is like water; we can fall in it, we can drown in it, and we can't live without it."

Name:| "My name is Celia.. Which is Spanish for Heaven"

Sex:| "I'm a fae"

Species:| "Canis Lupus"

Breed:| "I am a blue-blooded wolf"

Appearance:| "Oh, you didn't see the picture? Okay.. I am a creamy woodish brown, with grey mottled in my fur. I have a few places which are white, which include my muzzle, inside of my ears, inside of my legs and a patch on my belly. I have bright amber eyes, as well."

Parents:| "My mother was Evita, which means Life and my father was Basilio, which means King"

Siblings:| "I have a brother who is a year older than me named Cayo, which means Lord and I did have a sister, who would be the same age but she died when she was a year old"

Personality:| "I can't be the judge of that" Celia is a well natured fae. She's honest and hard working, but on occasion, she's rather clumsy. She hates lying, but that doesn't mean she won't do it, she just feels very guilty if she does. She doesn't like to give up and will try every path she can find to accomplish something. Because she has always been around her brother Cayo from a young age, she doesn't have experience with other brutes, however, she does know how to stand up for herself should she need to. Celia is rather easily embarrassed and she will get flustered quickly as well. She doesn't have much of a temper, but if you poke her long or hard enough, she will bite back.

History:| "I don't like talking about my past, but if you really must know.... "I was born in a cave on a dark day when a snow storm had hit hard and fast, blocking my mother and father from trying to find a better spot. It was just me and my sister, Adelina (which means Little Noble) who were born. Just 2 little faes. I was born first, yet I was the smaller of the two, making me the runt of the litter. We grew up rather peacefully, the only danger being the storms. I grew a lot quicker than my sister and despite being the runt, I became bigger than her. One night, my father, Basilio, went out to find something to eat whilst Adelina and I played with our mother Evita. He never came back.. At first my sister and I didn't really get it, but slowly, as we observed our mother with her terrified expression, looking like she was ready to break down right then and there, we soon realised what had happened. We had been 6 months old by that time and though still young, we understood the loss. We tried to support our mother as much as possible and though she still went to hunt for food and train us how to do it, it was like she was an empty shell. Not like the Life her name signified. She soon refused to eat. Every day she grew thinner and weaker and Adelina and I were forced to grow up sooner than we should have. We hunted for us and brought food back to our weak mother.

"But she still wouldn't eat.. However, when Cayo came back, looking so much like our father, Evita started being more like herself. Cayo, knowing the illusions she was having about who he was, acted as much like his father as he could. My brother, sister and I all went hunting when Adelina and I were 1. We found a herd of deer, however, a pack of wolves were there as well. They ambushed us and ripped my sister's ear off. We fought back as much as we could, however, Adelina was ganged up on by 3 brutes and she was much too small to do any real damage to all 3.. By the time I got to her, it was too late. Her stomach had been torn open and her mouth torn up to her eye. It was a horrible sight and blood soon pooled around us. After that, the pack left us, knowing we would no longer try to take their food. As much as Cayo and I tried, we could not save our little sister. She was too far gone.. All I could do was comfort her as much as possible and watch her eyes go glassy before she finally slipped away. All my brother ad I could do was toss our heads back towards the sky and howl for as long as we could in place of our tears.

"We eventually went back to Evita and she knew right away what had happened. I can't tell which was worse.. Losing her mate, or one of her pups... This time, she didn't get better and she soon starved herself to death despite our persistence to help her. Despite our mother and sister's death, we kept going. We moved on, away from the familiar place which came to represent death to us.. I was with Cayo for as long as I could remember and he soon brought me out of my depressed funk with his upbeat personality. He taught me better ways to hunt, how to fight, he to find a suitable cave or den and many more things valuable to a wolf. However, when I was 2 1/4, he found his own mate.. I stayed with them until I was 2 1/2, but I knew I should let them have their time.. And I could see Cayo's attention had slipped away from me for good. I left them and I have been wandering since, my mind slowly slipping towards the depressed funk of when my sister and mother had passed away again.."

Other:| "I have a couple smaller scars on my legs, haunches and my muzzle. I also have a few scars on my neck from when a wolf had attacked me that day Adelina had died.."
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:26 am

Blaze, I know you gave credit. However, could you put the exact stock giving member of DeviantArt's username please? *Face palms self for having odd wording*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down