Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blythe, a runaway

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blythe, a runaway Empty Blythe, a runaway

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Blythe's dark hair was getting in the way of her face, pushes it back with her hand and then crossed them, her teeth chattering. Her small backpack was waying her down and all she wanted to do was to go inside to a nice warm fireplace, but she couldnt do that now...She blew out a breath and watched the white cloud in front of her face. She kept walking her feet crunching in the snow, the moonlight her only guide to what was in front of her, a barn. She sighed and looked around the farn house was a way's off. She started to walk faster towards the barn, maybe she could just stay the night. She opened the door and it made a loud creak a horse or two neighed, she held her breath, no footsteps. She closed the door behind her and felt the warmth coming from the heater. She dropped her backpack into some hay and sat down onto it, taking off her mittens with holes in them. They didn't do much but better than nothing. She curled up her knee's under her and leaned her head back against the wooden walls....

(RPPPPP PLZZZ)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Blythe, a runaway Empty Re: Blythe, a runaway

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Kayla looked around, looking both ways. The highway was so busy today. Cars were racing, making her kind of dizzy. She felt dizzy already... she felt sick. She hasn't ate for a few months. (At least she was able to go and get a few sips of water from the river in the woods.)
She was super thin, and people usually asked how she got that way... she was hungry that's what!

She looked both ways, before running across the street. The wind blew violently, making her eyes water.
Pathetic she thought to herself. Walking through yards. She stopped at an old barn and went inside slowly. "Yes." she whispered and went in slowly, the old door creaking open from above her head. She slowly went in looking around. "Hello?" she called.

Blythe, a runaway Nikki-Yanofsky

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Blythe opened her eyes in suprise, she hadn't thought any one would come into the bar. She stood up slowly trying not to make a noise. She held her breath as she pressed herself against the wall hoping she wouldn't be seen. She started to take a few steps deeper into the barn but stepped on a rotten piece of wood making a loud cracking sound. She gasped slightly and waited wondering if she'd been heard
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Tye-
Light brown hair-
18 or 17
Meadium height, blue eye's-

I used him another topic and still using him there but I can use him hear. Do you want him to enter the room or is there some kind of plot you would lick to go by?
Just want to make sure first before I reply with him? Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm

(shaping the plot as i go along Smile so you can decide how he comes in)

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 pm

I came into the barn my cap pulled down low. I closed the slid door's and turned to look at the school horses. As I walked down the barn isle I rmemberd the heater on in the tack and feed room. The horses where hungry and we feed theme early in the morning the sun was still not out. I pet the appy and the paint the bay stood silent in her corner of her stall. The barn was warm and cozy. But the wood needed to be replaced. I then heard it the creek of wood. At first I thought it was just the barn but then there it was agian. I wnet to the tack room and opend the door letting it swing open and then I saw her satanding there close to the wall!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Blythe watched the guy come into the barn, she held her breath. He couldnt see her! She watched him hiding in the shadows praying he would do what he had come to do and go away. she shouldnt of come in here in the first place! She cursed herself under her breath as she watched him. She heard the wood creek again and she closed her eyes tightly willing he wouldnt look in this direction. When she opened them she was staring right at him. Shocked she didn't move but a voice inside her head was telling her to run for it
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

I enterd the tack and feed room pushing the door aside. "What are you doing in hear?" I asked my paddock boot's mad sliping sound's beacuse of the rain that got on theme and my hair was wet. She stared right back at me. I did not recanize her and had no idea how she got past the wire fences. "Who are you?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Blythe took a step away from him, she was scared....was he going to call the cops? She looked at him her eyes wandered to the door "I-i-im sorry" she stuttered and her eyes flickered back to him and the door again, She decided to make a break for it, she shot out of the tack room and started to make her way to her backpack before heading towards the big barn doors
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 pm

As she made a break for it and swept passt me I turned my exspersion surprised and puzzled. I went after her "Hay wait." I said grabbing one of the backback strap's "What's going on why are you here?" I looked at her my jaw clenched tight. And my gaze steady-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Blythe looked up at him in suprise "let go!" she said her voice shook and cracked as if she hadn't used it in a while. She tried to yank the backpack out of his hands,
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:37 pm

"What are you even doing here?" I let her have the back back and stand up. She seemed upset?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Blythe looks at him warily as she takes hold of the back pack "i was just looking for someplace to stay" she whispered not looking at him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm

"What?" I stood thoughtful for a moment. Was she in trouble was someone out to hurt her. She looked scared and a little like a wet stray kitten. "Well do you need to call someone?" I asked maybe her parent's but she looked 16 or a little older-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Blythe looked at him and shook her head, slightly confused that he was trying to help. The last person that caught her on their property...well she didn't want to think about that. "I have no one to call" she said with a shrug of her shoulders
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

"What? There must be some one, what's your name? And why are you hidding?" I asked confused-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Blythe shook her head still slightly wary "no there isnt, and my names Blythe" she said answering his questions "Im hiding because i dont want to go back to that dreadful place" she said her voice getting louder "thats why you can't call the police they'll take me back" she said her voice getting desperate
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 pm

"You ran away?" I fellt a little cornerd. "I cant hide you I could get into trouble but I can's let you stay hear eather. Let's go to the house my Aunt just lives there. Andmy name is Tye." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Blythe looked scared for a moment and sighed putting her bag on her shoulder "alright" she said with a small sigh seeing there was no point in trying to get awaay...she wouldnt be able to go far

(brb gotta shower XD)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

(ok)

I lead the way out of the banr and up the small hill. The house was small but nice in it's own little way. I walked up the front step's. "What do you want me to tell her?She wont let any one who is running away stay hear." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Blythe shrugged "then don't tell her im a runaway" she said simply witha shrug of her shoulders "you cant" she said her voice soft
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"I just want to know what you want me to tell her." I asked before grabing the door nob-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 pm

(Fill me in please?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Blythe looks at him with a thoughtful look on her face "just say im a friend" she said with a a shrug
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm

As we went inside I serched the room's for my Aunt. I called her name but she must have been upstair's. I turned "She may be asleep are you hungry?" I looked up the stair's wondering when she would wake up?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next