Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R)

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Reese spread her curvy legs wider apart for Ben so that he could put more of his cock inside of her. she hung her head back as he continued to suck and play with her nipples " no your fine, its just been a long time since the last time i had sex" she almost moaned out as he continued to shove his dick in and out of her. " i need you all the way inside of me" she groaned as she clawed at his back.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm

I groaned as I pushed inside her more,"I'll give you all of my cock." I said pushing all of my length and girth inside her. I kissed her neck and gripped her hips tighter so she'd stay still as I fucked her merciless

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Reese continued to dig her nails into his back while he was pumping in and out of her. she felt the walls of her pussy milking his dick for more. Reese bit onto his should to keep herself form screaming
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:22 pm

I grunted and groaned as I released inside her. I gripped her hips so she'd stay still as I emptied myself inside her. I put my forehead against her's and panted as sweat went down my chest and stomach. It dripped onto her sweaty body as well. "What did you think?" I asked curious as I looked into her gorgeous eyes as i stroked her face gently

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:38 pm

she felt him release, she moaned as his grip tighten on her hips and her juices released as well. Reese could barely move as she panted and sweat dripped from the both of them. " that was amazing" she said breathlessly as she smiled up in his face.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

I smiled,"Glad you liked it." I said as I got off of her and laid on my back. I was sweating like I haven't worked out in a long time. I headed out of the tent and headed for the water. When I got there I washed my body so I wasn't sweaty any more. God that fucking felt damn good! It sure worked off some frustration in the mix of pleasuring her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:03 pm

she sat up as he got off of her and watched him walk outside of the tent. she didn't move just yet as she was relaxing for a bit. she could remember the last time sex had been that good for her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I came back and went back into the tent. "You alright?" I asked as I put her against me not caring if she was still sweaty. I soon fell asleep. It was just so relaxing and not tense. I woke up early in the morning and packed everything up. I had two tents and the one we stayed in wasn't very good. I left in the morning and was half way to Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 pm

" yah just tired" she said before he came and laid down with her. the next morning she woke up and Ben was gone. " that Dick" she growled as she got out of the tent bathed in the stream, then packed her stuff up before getting back on her stud and heading to round up the cattle. four days later her, the dog , the two horses and the herd of cattle made it back to the ranch. exhausted Reese went to go take a shower in the outdoor shower in the back of the farm house. the ranch had tall electric fencing running around the entire property to keep zombies adn unwanted guest out
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:28 pm

I didn't want to leave her but it was for the best. On so many levels, I wasn't a good boyfriend, I had issues I could get over. I had found a young mule so he carried the horse supplies while my black mustang carried my stuff while I rode my gray quarter horse

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Reese was glad to be back on the ranch, it was about to get pretty busy in the next few days. they had to breed the cattle and get the horses ready that were for saw or up for breeding. it was gonna be a long week.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:44 pm

I found a ranch and saw it. I saw her in the distance and nodded, looks like she made it just fine. I nudged my mare into a trot as the others trotted with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Rees saw something moving in the distance, she looked up and saw it was three horses and a man. it hit her that is was Ben. her temper rose as she took one of her riffles form the porch and fired a warning shot. her workers looked at her as if she had lost her mind, Reese set her riffle down and went to the barn to on check on crash and misty
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2