Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsters have nightmares about me (open)

Go down

Monsters have nightmares about me (open) Empty Monsters have nightmares about me (open)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Monsters have nightmares about me (open) Wqo4yh
  N a m e ||
Emily Anna Colt
  P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||
Emily or Ems
  A g e ||
  G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
/ /
  P l a y + B y ||
No picture
  Monsters have nightmares about me (open) 97mmn4
  H e i g h t ||
5'5
  H a i r + C o l o r ||
Curly dark brown with different color highlights
  E y e + C o l o r ||  
Bright green
  W e i g h t ||  
  B r e a s t + S i z e ||  
32C
  T a t t o o ||  
A tattoo on her left side
Another one on her right side two inches under her breast on her ribs
One on each wrist. Left Right
  B i r t h m a r k s ||
Freckles lightly scattered on her nose and cheeks.
  O t h e r ||  
Scars scattered over her body. She has a scar about a inch long going across her left cheek.
  Monsters have nightmares about me (open) 2z8p3t4
  B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y || Emily is a very outgoing person, sweet and funny are  often words that a person would use to describe her. She can get just about anyone to talk to her, she loves making people laugh and smile. Will never walk away if someone needs her help. Most of the time she's a great person to be around, she'd be the one to pull you out of a dark place and smack seance back into you. She's a leader will take control of a situation and do the best she cane to make sure everyone survives.  Yet she's tough, doesn't take and crap from anyone and can come off as blunt and rude. Full of sass and sarcasm. She has this dark side too her, theres a line you don't cross and if you do, you pray for your life. She is extremely protective over the little family she has left, and will do anything to keep them safe.
  L i k e s ||
Music- Reading- Sleeping in- Her family- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Sketching/painting- Gun shops- Beaches -Fast cars- Doctor Who- Kicking ass- Playing pool or poker- Dancing- Whiskey-
  D i s l i k e s ||  
Anything that goes bump in the night- People that underestimate her- Men that treat her like a child- Not being able to help someone- Crappy hotel rooms- Hospitals-  Witches- Grabby men-  The list goes one-
  S t r e n g t h s ||
Quick on her feet- Shes actually rather smart- Shows no fear, and almost fearless- Great with kids- Quick learner- Very observant and picks up on things- Born leader- Drives like a race car driver- Can do well on little to no sleep- Won't buckle under pressure
  W e a k n e s s e s ||
Has a temper- At times she leaps before she thinks about it- Can be over protective- Has pushed herself too far at times- Tends to keep everything bottled up inside-  Somethings make her freeze up-  Is known to drink to much at times- The darkness that will take over at times-
  R e p u t a t i o n ||  
Emily doesn't really have a reputation, she's a strange traveler.
  O c c u p a t i o n ||  
Miss Emily Colt
  J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
She's a hunter, no real money in that. She plays poker and bets a lot for money and does credit card scams a lot too.
  Monsters have nightmares about me (open) 2vulb9e
  M o t h e r ||  
Riley Colt- Alive
  F a t h e r ||
Matt Colt- Dead
  O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
  O l d e r + S i s t e r ||  
None
  W o m b + S h a r e r ||  
None
  Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r ||