Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity] - Page 2 Empty Re: |•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 pm

I laughed,"Yeah it got me into plenty of trouble, same as you!"  I growled. I sat down, not about to attack her, even if she did lunge first. I breathed slowly, calming down. I was not gonna give her the pleasure of her swing me mad. "Me walk in... huh, I'm pretty sure it was more like you walked in"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity] - Page 2 Empty Re: |•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Layla snarled, "I never denied the trouble I got into!" She glared at him with a hatred she hadn't felt in so long. Layla was on the edge of tearing Kapu apart, but out of the friendship they once had, she held back. "I've been here for three days. Your scent just crossed this part of the land a few hours ago." Layla stated, determined to make him feel like an idiot.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:55 pm

That really got me going, but I stayed quiet. "I have been in this territory for almost a month. I had to go though, to hunt." I said a little to calmly, almost flatly.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Layla almost laughed, but for once, kept her big mouth shut. "But you and I are both lone wolves. You have no right to muscle me, or anyone out of the land." She stated, trying not to lash out at him. Layla's eyes flickered with a slight bit of irritation, but she studied him. Kapu had become so much like Lichen. A stuck up "Alpha" in the mind, arrogant, and annoying. "You sure changed." She spat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:34 pm

I laughed," well I wasn't planning on being lonely much longer... I'm starting a pack!" I growled, trying to keep excitement from rising in my throat. I knew I'd be a good alpha! Because I was trained from the best, and it might just surprise you who that was. I snarled at her remark. It had caught me of guard. "And who said you haven't? Cause you have! And if you really still hate me that much, then leave!" My gruff bark rumbled through the trees.
(Sorry for the wait!!)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Layla only sighed, and looked away. "I haven't changed. I'm still Layla. And I never hated you. You were one of the few wolves that made me feel cared for." She growled, closing her eyes. "And a pack... Too much work. Wouldn't you rather go without rules?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:49 pm

(Sorry for the wait. I actually posted on Wednesday, but apparently it didn't take... )

I laughed, a little to harshly. A little to harsh that I even noticed. I cursed myself in my head. "I always tried to care for you..." My laugh was one of joy at her next comment. "Rules?!?! I actually miss them. I feel like I've went to long without them..."
(SSS)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Layla didn't respond, just looked down at the ground, taking in everything he said before raising her head again, and staring into Kapu's eyes fiercely. "Pack life never really was for me. I hated it, in a way. I was always expected to behave, hunt, and please everyone, but no sirry. That's not my style." She growled, blistering gaze gleaming with truth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 pm

I meant her gave, with my proud green one. I gave a sharp nod, as she talked. Then when she was done I stared at her. "If that is what you want... Then it's fine by me." I say, sad to have lost my friend as soon as I had found her.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Layla sighed, and looked away, her massive cranium lowering for a moment. Then she smiled, looking at him. "I'm gonna take you to a place. Come with me." She growled, a smirk glowing on her face.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

I was caught off guard by her sudden mood swing, and a small smirk fell across my maw. "Ooh!?!?! A place?!? How mysterious!!" I replied jokingly.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Layla bared her fangs, and lashed her tail. "Just follow me. It'll take a while to get there, so enjoy the ride." She growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Kapu chuckled, "wait! We're riding?!?! On what?" he asked jokingly. He whipped his fluffy tail in amusement, his green eyes dancing.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Layla whipped around and growled. "Stop acting like a damn pup and just follow me!" She snapped, blue eyes blistering with a sudden anger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:14 pm

I jumped back at her tone, but rolled my eyes. "Still quick to anger, I see..." I muttered under my breath. I followed her, watching where she was taking me carefully.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Layla heard his comment, and just rolled her eyes. "Still quick to be annoying, I see." She sneered, but continued padding forward, her blue eyes darting forward with a blank expression.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:05 pm

I huffed a laugh, and followed her. I kept close, but tried not to get in attack range. This could be a trap.
SSS
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Layla continued to pad forward, her blue eyes glancing back at Kapu every so often, then switching back to the front, wind blowing in her direction, ruffling her silky pelt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I followed her, feeling my pelt prickle when her eyes landed on me. I didn't know where we were going, only that we were leaving the territory I had recently called home.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Layla continued to pad forward, her beautiful pelt lay flat on her shoulders as they approached a ravine. Layla stood at the very edge, and then pounded her legs forward, soaring over to the other side, landing graciously without a problem.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu May 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Kapu followed Layla slowly, and watched as she soared gracefully over a ravine. Kapu stopped and sniffed the wind before following her over, landing with a small grunt.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Layla blinked once, then continued on walking, her heavenly eyes looking back at him. "I suppose you want to know where we're going." She growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu May 08, 2014 9:47 pm

I continued to follow her, not trying to make eye contact. That would only get me in trouble I knew, I would be hypnotized... I pricked my ears at her question, "Yes, that would be nice."
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Layla put on a small smile. She wasn't one to put on a big, happy smile. Her smirk was small, but it was sure to dazzle any brute. "We're going to see someone." Layla replied, falling in step beside him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri May 09, 2014 4:03 pm

I smirked when she smiled, my heart jumping. Her words stopped me in my tracks though,"Who?!?" I snapped
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next