Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister)

2 posters

Go down

All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Empty All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister)

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Rolland
The giant stallion loped lazily through the dewy, green grass. It was early morning, and he was bored. He was a spectacular sight! His bay overo coat shining in the early twilight. A light mist settled at his heavy hooves. He wasn't the usual breed of this meadow. Not some light, show pony. No, he was a  Spanish Mustang. And his temperament matched. Headstrong, rough, forceful, never to give up. Though in a rough, crazy way, handsome. His snow white mane, mixed perfectly with the stray night, black hairs that also grew in his mane. And his tail matched. He was a rough 16.6 hands tall, seeming to get all of the height out of his unique breed. He had aqua blue eyes, that in some light, could look slightly green. Like I hinted at before, a rough, crazy handsome stallion.

««««««««««»»»»»»»»

I trotted through the fields, my hooves making a suction cup sound, as I brought them up from the damp grass. I looked around for anyone I could talk to, maybe harass a little. I was in the mood for a little fight. Maybe their was a mare out their I could scare a little. I had long ago given up my forcing ways, but I still knew how to scare the mares. And being in my prime, a grand age of six, I was up for getting into a little trouble. Making up my mind, I came to a screeching halt on the grass, sliding a little. I rose up high on my muscular back legs, and let out a high, piercing welcome. Telling any mare or stallion within two miles, to come see me.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Empty Re: All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister)

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:01 pm

armisice ▮ Surrender to me or meet your Death
All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Ezpbb7
ssassin
■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
 My heads under water, but I'm breathing fire.
 ◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ armisice ᴙᴍɪѕᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴜᴅᴃᴀᴙ ѕɪᴄʟʏ
Track for now darlin'
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Tumblr_m1imm3dR9i1rouoxbo1_500
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Empty Re: All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister)

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:06 pm

What now?
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:57 pm

armisice ▮ Surrender to me or meet your Death

All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Ezpbb7

ssassin

■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

My heads under water, but I'm breathing fire.

◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ armisice ᴙᴍɪѕᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴜᴅᴃᴀᴙ ѕɪᴄʟʏ

The crisp atmosphere that endlessly orbited around a single being, one of masculine bridges of aligning muscle and a dark aura. Imagine a toned femme with that of a stallion's posture, but with a beauty so deep not even the Devil can pass by. A mare who goes by the initials of Armistice Rudabar Sicly, I'm sure you've heard of her. Almost everyone has. She's the one who parades around in your nightmares, who is lurking in the darkness just waiting to strike. Like a goddess she was elegant and beautiful but dangerous and vicious beyond any other, which brings that serial killer side of her out. Though unlike most killers, she can control her violence to a certain extent. 
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

All Alone, but together Forever M(Sinister) Tumblr_m1imm3dR9i1rouoxbo1_500
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down