Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed]

2 posters

Go down

Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed] Empty Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed]

Post by Senorita Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Sitting on his porch bench, Ryan guzzled a bottle of the strongest whiskey he had. Not only had he been accused of cheating, he had been dumped by his girlfriend of 2 years. So to put it almost lightly, he was having a shitty day. While he sat there, he had a vacant look in his blue eyes where he just looked out into the distance. Until he felt a soft hand on his shoulder and a feminine voice. Without thinking he jumped up, throwing the whiskey bottle on the ground which caused it to shatter. With two strong, heavily muscled arms, he pinned the girl against the side of his home before he slammed his whiskey flavored lips to hers before he realized what was going on. He had forgotten about bowling night with his best friend. And this wasn't his girlfriend he was kissing. It was her, his bestfriend.
Senorita
Senorita

Back to top Go down

Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed] Empty Re: Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Sandra

I walked out onto the porch to see my best friend, Ryan, sitting on the porch steps drinking out of a bottle of whiskey. I was dressed in my outfit from our bowling night last night, black, ripped, 'bite me' tank top, short, black, leather skirt, black fishnet tights, and black platform, knee high, high heeled boots. Without thinking, I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and said in my gentle, lilting voice, "Are you alright?" When he jumped up and threw the bottle on the ground and my ears caught the sound of it shattering as I quickly stood up. Before I could react I felt his strong, muscled arms pin me back against the side of his house. I gave a little shocked noise when he pressed his lips to mine and I could taste the whiskey on his lips. I didn't know what I was supposed to do so I just started to kiss him back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed] Empty Re: Friends With Unexpected Benefits [r/m, closed]

Post by Senorita Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:58 pm

(Oh here's his looks, I got it off Tumblr. He's just VERY built up muscle-wize.
Spoiler:
)

At her noise, Ryan just growled in a surge of feelings which peaked at their top. But before she could really push him away or anything, he reached a hand out to grip the door handle and shove both of them inside. His lips moved against her's violently as he slammed her against the wall, his hands running down her body to grip her thighs in his strong grip while he lifted her up against the wall. Without holding her legs, in a near drunken haste, he slipped a hand up her legs to travel up. Right now, his mind was in a whole different place. He thought this was Miranda, not Sandra. But hell, even drunk, he was a epic kisser.
Senorita
Senorita

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:50 pm

(Yowza! He's pretty hot.)

Sandra

I gave another little whimper when I felt him open the door and shove both of us inside. My breath whooshed out of me when he slammed me against the wall but I quickly regained it in a short intake when he gripped my thighs with his strong, muscular hands. I felt him lift me up against the wall while he slipped a hand up and up my leg. I writhed a little, gently biting his bottom lip, my fangs slightly nicking his lip.

(I thought it would be interesting if Sandra was a vampire. If you'd rather she just be human then I'm fine with that.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 pm

(Bump? Hey, you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down