Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unexpected friend (Open for all)

2 posters

Go down

An unexpected friend (Open for all) Empty An unexpected friend (Open for all)

Post by Harley Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

her info- https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7876-a-fox-in-need-of-friends-needs-topic-any-gender

I blinked and raised my head. Another day of hunger and loneliness. I slowly stood and sniffed the garbage can that supplied me with all my meals. Burger, mac & cheese, garlic, and hair dye. With a small breath, I leapt into the can and felt something catch my foot, I looked and saw a piece of twine, in a cow loop around my foot. It started hurting as I struggled and struggled. "No..." I whined, after all I was just a pup.

I was hanging by my foot, a half a hamburger right out of reach. None of me was touching the garbage and I was sure I would die or lose my leg. "Would a human kill me? No, I'm too cute." Was my decision, so I started yelping and yipping.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

An unexpected friend (Open for all) Empty Re: An unexpected friend (Open for all)

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Macey:
I sat on the steps of some building untill I heard ayelp I found a fox with twine on her foot I petted her and released the twine softly from her foot when my phone rang I anwsered it it was my frined Nicole I told he that I had found another one and that I was taking it to the shelter with the others I slowly picked it up and took it down the street to our animal shelter that was the 10th fox we had found all week.
(I got to go)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

An unexpected friend (Open for all) Empty Re: An unexpected friend (Open for all)

Post by Harley Mon May 02, 2011 6:40 pm

I struggled in her grasp and snapped at her strong arms, but it was useless. "Put me down!" I yelped and wiggled. But I soon calmed down and let her carry me. Once I realized where we were going, I growled and nipped her arm, leaving a small cut. Luckily for her, I wasn't rabid.

(Sorry so short)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue May 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Macey~
"It's ok little guy"I said petting her "Ow"I said as she bit me I was stil waling though once we got there I put her down with the other Foxes and went over to Nicole and the rest of my friends she was talking to the owner of a Zoo to take the animals to
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I growled at the other foxes and tried climbing over the barrier. "Let me out!" I yipped and snapped at a fox. With a whimper I tackled a fox and bit at his ear. He yelped but threw me off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue May 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Macey~
I heard a few fox's yelp I picke up the one I just put in and put her with another girl wolf named Gracie since she was the only one in there so I put her in there and standed there seeing how she would do.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 03, 2011 4:43 pm

I snapped at the fox and pinned her down. "Leave me alone!" I bit her and returned to my corner. "Let me out!" I whined and closed my eyes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Macey~
"What am I going to do with you"I said said and put her outside with all my other friends so they could watch her
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I growled and lay back down again as I was moved.

(Lol SOOOO braindead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

(It's ok I can't think either)
Macey~
As I talked to my Friend Nicole and my Boyfriend Jason I slid onto the floor watching the Fox wondering what her name was I was pretty sure she had aname even if she was a fox
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 pm

I got up and stuck my small muzzle into the mesh wire. A whine escaped my throat as I licked her nose and blinked quite a few times.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Macey~
I picke dher back up and petted her "Now wha will I call you"I said still petting her and looked up at Jason and Nicole
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 6:47 pm

I licked her hand and whined, blinking some more. I jumped on the wire mesh and barked.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Macey~
"How about Blink since you blink so much"I said and petted her "Do you like that name?"I asked her
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I bark and sigh in relief. I try to nose under the cage, my eyes set on her boyfriend.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down