Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 pm

~Sora~
"No you won' my wings will be fine the bandages will protect them anyway their designed for that since many females in my tribe hunt as well so we need to have bandages that protect our wings when their injured anyway" i said and pulled him down to kiss him having laid back on the bed.

~Sahale~
I sighed "I know it's hard for Hyena's to become pregnant but that's most likely why your father picked someone from the tiger tribe for you, the females get pregnant easily and the males are well we are very fertile so it'll make it easier for us to have cubs" I explained and rolled onto my front "Which reminds me I got you something else but forgot to bring it with me" i said handing her some tiger tooth earrings. "I don't know if you'll like them but, they're meant to help with fertility as well, I know a healer who can make something that can help you as well, I'll gladly have a lot of cubs with you but I'm just worried about you and also if I'll be a good enough father" I said softly to her and put a hand out to her as well. "Shall we try again tomorrow if you're up to it?" I asked softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Raphael
"If you get hurt because of this, your in big trouble missy." I said sternly as I got on top of her and being very gentle with her wings, I was very cautious about this. But if she wanted it I'd give it to her. I spread her legs gently apart and kissed her breasts and nuzzled them as I pushed inside her gently since I was guessing was her first time and I wanted this to be a good time for her.

Kelly
I didn't look at him. "I'm not in the mood." I said placing the earrings on the table and left the hut for a walk. I wanted to be alone. If he didn't want to use the fertility items then I guess it was going to be really hard to become pregnant, I wasn't like normal hyena's, it wasn't going to be that easy. I sat down by a river and picked up a rock and with my anger I threw it in the river harshly and it made a big splash but I ignored it when the water got on me. I crossed off the list of cubs, I'd be barren. I wished my sister was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:35 pm

~Sora~
I moaned out as he pushed inside me gently my heat scent coming out full blast since I'd been hiding it from him still so he could control himself. I moved my legs around him and pushed him in deeper still encouraging him more "Now then I want you to show me all you've got Raphael" she said softly.

~Sahale~
I groaned knowing I'd blown it. i sighed and went to find the medicine women and asked her to make something to help Kelly with her fertility she soon gave me something "I prepared it in advanced for you both" she smiled. I found her and spoke quietly "Look I'm sorry I do want cubs with you, the medicine women here made this for you, it'll help with your fertility she prepared it in advanced for us…I'm sorry" I sighed and handed her the package "at least don't throw it away please… it's rather hard to get hold of some of the ingredients but it's very effective, she traded a few things with the medicine women of the hyena tribe and they found this works and helps females fertility go up rapidly after a few days n the hyenas and many other tribes women as well"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Raphael
I nodded but still held back because she was injured. I pushed in deep inside her, I need her so bad. I've always wanted cubs with a female and I was happy that I had my mate. "I'll try." I said kissing her possessively as I shoved myself all the way inside her, I was getting larger and larger as time went on. I soon released inside her and gripped her hips to keep her still.

Kelly
I took it but didn't do anything else. "I don't want cubs." I said as I got up and became the hostile hyena that I had been when I had first came here. I walked back to the village and laid in the bed that I had used before sharing the bed with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 pm

~Sora~
I screamed his name out having moved the roof just like before so the full moon was there above us and gasped arching my back as I released as well. I shifted and moved myself beneath him "Hmm you're really amazing aren't you?" I smiled and kissed him.

~Sahale~
"Ok then" I said and felt as though my heart was ripping to shreds. I whined a little and walked in after her, I made sure she was kept warm and curled up in my own bed turning into a huge male white tiger before going to bed and curling up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Raphael
"Now I don't think I'm amazing, I just think I'm okay." I said nuzzling her as I was careful to avoid her wings. "How are the wings doing?" i asked gently oh so gently touching one wing and then drew my hand back as I was nervous that I'd hurt it so I didn't touch it again but I moved the hair out of her face and gave her lips a kiss.

Kelly
I took off the necklace he had given me and placed it on the table and curled into a ball with my tail tucked between my legs. What I didn't know was that, I was pregnant. But no one knew yet. He didn't want to use the medallion that would help us have many cubs but he wanted to take it one step at a time? I'd only be able to have a cub every three years and i didn't want to wait that long to have cubs. Why not have them all at one time? I asked myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 pm

~Sora~
"They're ok, you didn't hurt them so don't worry" I said nuzzling him back "Geez all that front before when really you're just like a big teddy bear" I giggled and hugged him kissing him back. "Love you Raphael" I said softly although was rather tired as well so made him move to the side and snuggled up into him happily "Maybe this arrangement wasn't so bad" I muttered.

~Sahale~
I sighed and looked to her and moved to outside the hut and slept outside instead since she didn't want me there and just tried to relax but ended up staying up the whole night to keep guard and sighed before going back inside in the morning and making sure i cooked her meat correctly leaving it at the side for her and ate my own by myself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Raphael
"Well I'm glad that I'm good enough. And I can be a very mad bear so I'm not always a teddy bear, when it comes to you I am." I said nodding as I kissed her cheek and pulled up the furs so that she was warm enough. I pulled her more against my chest so I could keep her warm with my fur.

Kelly
I opened my eyes but didn't move, "If you keep acting like that then I might as well have a different mate since your just acting like a guard." I said. I was stuck between a human and Hyena, I was both. I walked up right with huge paws and even as this I was very beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 pm

~Sora~
"You're defiantly a teddy bear" i said and ruffled my wings before moving and changing into my owl form, a medium sized female barn own stood where I had one been and snuggled up into his fur "Don't worry I take after my mother in a a sense I won't lay eggs but I get pregnant like bears so to say but can't maintain this form when in such a condition.

~Sahale~
"Then our tribe will end up in arms against yours and I don't want that we don't have to mate or have cubs as long as we stay friends" I said to her "But since you don't want me anymore then fine but be prepared for the consequences.. I won't be able to stop their anger" I said to her "But i guess that ceremony meant nothing to you, i guess you never loved me I only hope your sister is as wise as an owl to know better than to treat her mate like that" I growled and walked off wanting time alone.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Raphael
"That sucks. I'm always in this form, able to walk on two legs but with huge paws. but I don't mind it." I said curling around her so she'd be warm enough because winter was coming and hopefully I'd get my answer from the people so we could migrate but it was up to them, we've never migrated before.

Kelly
I felt the lashes of what he said to me. I took the things that mattered to me and left the hut to live on my own. Tears were going down my face as I was far off in the woods. I climbed a tree and sat in it as I put my head back so it leaned against the bark. I put my hand on my stomach that I could feel life inside me. "I guess we're on our own now cubs." I said jumping down so I could go hunting. I took down an elk but got injured in the fight. I had a big bloody scratch on my arm and over my eye. I had to provide for my new family

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:28 pm

~Sora~
I fluffed up my feathers and rested next to him "Hmm it's fine you're quite nice actually and it's just a state of mind if you work on it then you can complete or alter your humanoid form" I said softly to him and pecked his lips gently and fluffed up right next to him so I was warmer "e careful not to squash me though" I warned him.

~Sahale~
I sighed and eventually went to find her "How are you doing?" I asked her and sat there in silence looking to her. She didn't want me then so I didn't want a mate how only seemed to blame me for everything. I flickered my ears and tail noticing she was pregnant. "At least let me provide and look after you and our cubs, I wouldn't be doing my job properly otherwise" I sighed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Raphael
"Why would I squash you? And I like it better in this form, makes me look bigger and meaner." I said nodding as I controlled myself from licking her because I didn't want feathers in my mouth. "It sucks when your in that form, then I can't lick you without getting feathers in my mouth." I said nodding

Kelly
"I can take care of myself." I said finishing my dinner up before heading for the den that I had found that would serve me well. I sat down on the furs and looked at the wall before curling under the blankets to get warm. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep but would wake up if I was moved. I was careful not to lay on my wounds. I opened my eyes. "Don't offer something if your not interested." I said as I soon fell asleep again. I put a hand on my stomach, I'd take care of my cubs with or without him. They were my first priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:51 am

~Sora~
I shook my head and turned back so he could lick me and looked to him "Your not meaner like that that's for sure your still too much of a teddy bear" I laughed and moved my arms around him so I was close to my mate and smiled.

~Sahale~
"I never said I wasn't interest but you don't think that you hurt me enough with your actions, I'll at least look after you, the cubs won't even have to know me if you don't want" I sighed feeling myself aching inside as I said those words and lay down nearby in silence. I sighed and handed her the necklace she'd given me "since you no longer accept me you better take this back"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 am

Raphael
"I wasn't a teddy bear when I broke that bears neck for hurting you." I said nuzzling her as I wrapped her up in my embrace. As I nuzzled her and licked her lazily on her shoulder. "How is an owls fertility?" I asked curious because I've never really interacted with another tribe civility. I put my face in her hair and took in her scent. "How are your wings?" I asked

Kelly
I looked at him, "I never said I didn't accept you still. You think this is over?" I said sitting up and walking on my knee's before putting it back around his neck and putting my forehead on his shoulder. "This is just an argument, a bad one." I said leaning back on my feet. I lifted up my paw and touched the earring that he had given me and looked at the necklace I still wore. "You will always be mine if you like it or not." I said going back to my furs and falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am

~Sora~
"Hmm about average really so shouldn't be any problems" I said to him laughed a little when he licked my shoulder and nodded "They're fine, still need to rest them though" I said softly and moved to rest my head under his in order to rest properly.

~Sahale~
"You ran away and made your own and really think I wouldn't think that?" I questioned and shook my head "After this I don't want more pups, you said you didn't want any so we won't have any after this" I said to her and walked off a little after making sure she was safe.

(dinner brb)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 am

Raphael
"Why did you put your head under mine? Won't that hurt with my big head?" I asked using the corner of my eye to look at her as I smiled. She was goofy in so many ways, she was going to give me a run for my money, just wait till we had young ones running around. I smiled as I saw that picture in my mind.

Kelly
I heard what he said and a tear went down my face, I went more into a ball under the blankets and shifted completely into a hyena instead of half way. I would stay this way so I couldn't talk. I put my cold wet nose against my side and rubbed my nose up and down my side where my cubs were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 am

~Sora~
"Because I can smell you better this way" I smiled at him and relaxed there contently smiling and soon fell asleep rather tired unaware of the oncoming danger. I woke up early morning and looked around a little quite tired. I heard chattering from one of the huts, owls best sense was more hearing and sight than smell.

~Sahale~
I kept my distance, well she didn't want them to begin with so it was best we had no more. She'd said she didn't want them so it shouldn't have upset her. I flickered my tail and stay there for the next few days and kept watch on her and brought her food each day so I was keeping to my vows and looking after her. "well you said you didn't want any cubs so I don't see why your upset about it… I should've just gone to war" I muttered under my breath so she didn't hear.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 am

Raphael
I woke up as well. "What's the matter?" I asked as I was still half asleep and wasn't quite aware of anything as I brought her closer to my chest. I kissed her forehead and put a lazy hand on her stomach and shut my eyes once more. She really tired me out when we mated that I was just about ready to go to bed. But I needed to tell everyone that we were migrating because I wanted to stay up instead of hibernating.

Kelly
He thought he was being so cleaver and not thinking I heard him. I bristled. I snarled and slashed him across his face. "So you don't even care about these cubs?, well I know what kind of father you are." I said shifting to my other form as I got up and ran towards home to my father. I didn't want him any longer if he regretted this, he didn't even want to work it out. I didn't care that I tore that earring out and threw the necklace away from me as I ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 am

~Sora~
"I just hear a load of chattering really, nothing much" I said softly and kissed him before settling back down with him. "Hopefully my wings will be ready to migrate though" I said a little worried "after all I can't keep up with you lot on foot and I can't exactly move around on two feet easily even in my owl form" I explained a little worried.

~Sahale~
I stopped her and turned to my humanoid form "I never said that I want cubs but you don't so I won't have anymore, you say one thing and then another, you won't let me do my job I have a tribe to look after as well as you, do you know how much hassle I've been getting since you left, the tribe is up in arms and are planing to strike now regardless of whether we have pups or not now since when you left the lands they thought you'd ran away and I was left without a mate, the agreement was broken"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 am

Raphael
"I'll hold you." I said stroking her face, "I've heard your sister is going to your father, she doesn't want to be with that tiger. She's with cubs." I said softly to her as I opened my eyes and ran my finger tips up and down her arm in a soothing way, "Don't be worried, I won't let you fall behind, I'm not that mean." I said smiling as I gave her shoulder a kiss.

Kelly
"I hope you know how to fight Tiger because we'll tear your tribe to pieces. We'll see you in war." I said turning and growling as I started to run for my tribe, we'd give them war and we'll win even if I die in the process. I soon ran on two feet once I entered my tribal lands, "Father, the Tiger's are coming for war." I said panting as I put a hand on my rounding stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am

~Sora~
I looked to him worried "That's… oh no… they'll be up in arms… I spoke to her about this beforehand to at least stay within the lands of the tribe or in neutral lands or the contract is broken" I said scared of what was to come. "I hoped she'd listen… Sahale… he seemed a good enough man, heard he lost his mate in this war between our tribes" I muttered dreading what was to come. "If we're going to migrate it'll have to be soon if we are to avoid this war… I don't want anymore war"

~Sahale~
I stopped her once agin "Then listen to me, come back, you just have to have a prescience there and it will stop. I don't want to fight but at the moment, the way your acting your putting the cubs at risk. you'll be there target you know that, they know you'e having cubs so want to get rid of you before I take on a new mate… I tried to make it work I got a medicine from the hyena tribe to help you but what was i meant to do when I tried my best and you just seem to hate me"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:02 am

Raphael
"I'm sure she'll be fine. Remember, I've met your sister she's tough, she'll live through this." I said sitting up and leaving the den. "We'll be migrating." I said to the rest of my tribe. We needed to go like she said. I didn't want to go to war against my mates family. I was worried and I needed to get my mate out of here.

Kelly
I looked at him and walked back and snarled at him. I let them see me then I walked out of his village but stayed on his land. "Don't come back." I said as I walked into the forest to find a different den. I walked in and found a nice little place for me to make a bed. I wouldn't let my cubs be by a father that didn't want them and that would rather go to war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 pm

~Sora~
"Yeah, I just hope it can be avoided" I said scared and kept close to him scared of what could happen. "The lands are plentiful there as well so it should be able to provide for this clan for the next few seasons with ease and it's a peaceful land too" i muttered still sleepy and moved closer until our bodies were right against each others.

~Sahale~
I growled but I found it easy to find her "Listen to me I have a proposal, go back to a den on the outskirts of my tribe and I can persuade them to not go to war, I don't want more bloodshed you really think I want to fight anymore, but you leave me with so few choices when you run of like this. I wanted cubs but you don't I'm not going to force you and may I remind you I wanted the cubs it was you who said you didn't" I said bluntly "do you know how much it tore me inside when you said that, I don't even know what I did wrong before, I tried to find a way to help your fertility and then you go and change your mind like that, it hurts… a lot."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Raphael
"Shift, so then I can carry you." I said giving her temple a kiss as I wrapped an arm around her waist and kept her close to me, since there was still hostile females just dying to get at her for filling the position beside me. I kissed her temple again out of nervousness, "Well I don't know we'll stay there for two seasons, just for the winter." I said nodding.

Kelly
"Your the one that wanted to take one step at a time. I can only have one cub every three years. It would be pointless to take one step at a time, when we could have them all at once." I said facing away from him as a tear went down my face. I curled up into a ball and tried to sleep since I was on the out skirts of the village. "You regretted all of this and would rather go to war so don't play the hurt one when you regretted me getting pregnant. No cub deserves to have a father around that regrets having them." I said now being quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:05 am

~Sora~
"Ok I'll do that then, handy I transform into such a small animal huh?" I said and kept close to him able to sense something was up. "Females again?" she asked him softly and kissed him gently keeping close. "After what you said I think they'll be a bit more cautious to make a move."

~Sahale~
"I don't regret having a cub but you told me you didn't want them that's what I regret making a female who didn't want a cub have to carry my cub" I said to her bluntly and looked to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum