Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 6 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 am

Raphael
"It's much more pleasurable when your sensitive." I said kissing her as I licked her engorged breasts and soon pulled back so I could make supper since I was very hungry and I'd hope she was as well since she was pregnant and usually pregnant people get very hungry. I sliced off some meat and put it on the open fire so it could could. I didn't mind it being raw but I didn't think she liked it raw.

Kelly
"You told me to stop basically so I stopped. Don't get frustrated, you won't have to worry until in three months then you have to worry." I said as the twins cried, they didn't like baths but they were going to have to get over it because they needed them if they liked them or not

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 6 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:45 am

~Sora~
I smiled and kissed him back "Yes but not right now" I said softly "I do love you but not now when they could come at any moment" I watched as he cooked some and soon reached over once it was cooked enough for me and smiled beginning to eat it rather hungrily.

~Sahale~
I whined a little but got over it "I didn't intend to tell you to stop" I sighed and helped with washing the girls as best I could.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 am

Raphael
I sighed and sat back against the bed and ate my own meat and veggies. I didn't mind eating veggies because bears eat veggies and fruit as well as meat so I liked them. I soon finished eating and walked out of the hut, "I'll be right back." I told her as I headed for my sister's hut and she gave me a big barrel of strawberries, blueberries, and peaches. My favorite. She laughed and I hauled it away. I brought it into the hut and set it down before grabbing myself a peach.

Kelly
"Then I guess we have a date tonight." I said drying off the daughter that I had. Her name was Raven, he had Rose. Raven was the hyena daughter I had and Rose looked a lot like her father but you could see the hyena features as well. I gave him a kiss, "Don't worry I'll satisfy you." I said giving his ass a smack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:08 am

~Sora~
I noticed him pulling in a huge barrel and looked inside it smiling "Strawberries, ym favourite" I smiled happily and noticed him eating a peach "Can I have some of the strawberries?" I asked him softly and kissed him eeling another harsh kick and winced a little "Ok forget that i think the cubs are coming" I looked to Raphael rather worried about what was going to happen.

~Sahale~
I smiled and kissed her "Hmm, can't wait" I smiled softly and hugged her helping washing the girls one of them splashing me "Cheeky little girl" i grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:18 am

Raphael
My eyes widened with shock and quickly got her to lay down and to relax. "Relax baby." I said getting behind her and holding her hands as I had everything in place so I didn't have to worry about anything. I kissed her forehead, "It's to be okay and push love." I said trying to keep calm myself

Kelly
"She's like take that dad." I said giving him a kiss as I waited for him to finish with Rose. When he was finished we headed home and I put them in their cribs so they could sleep since it was their nap time since they had fed as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 am

~Sora~
I nodded and pushed my body moving back into his before I heard crying after a while and before to push all over again soon hearing more crying as i gave birth to two baby boys. I panted and looked to him |Can you clean them and wrap them up for me?" I asked exhausted.

~Sahale~
I chuckled and looked to her finishing up with Rose and helped with tucking them into bed afterwards and sighing a little "So lively already" I smiled looking to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:41 am

Raphael
"Of course." I said giving her a kiss before washing them, diapering them, and soon wrapping them up in blankets. I gave them to her, "Two boys love. You've given us two beautiful healthy cubs." I said smiling as I gave her forehead a kiss. I nuzzled her as well. She made me so very happy that I was beaming down at our sons.

Kelly
"That's what babies do love. They are very lively." I said kissing his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist before giving his neck a little nip before gently cupping his cock in my hand. "Want to have fun?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:58 am

~Sora~
I smiled and thanked him before letting them feed from me and lay back exhausted "Never knew it was so tiring" I said to him and kissed him tenderly before making him lie down next to me to have a good look at his sons "Want to name one of them?" I asked.

~Sahale~
I smiled and kissed her gently "Hm of course i want to have fun do you need to ask" I chuckled and rubbed up against her moving my hand to rub at her folds gently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Raphael
I thought about it, "Why not Duke?" I asked since I liked that name but it was up to her on if she wanted to name one of the boys that. I was fine if she said no but yeah. I kissed her temple, "You did great, I learned how to help from my sister when her daughter gave birth." I said smiling as I watched our cubs suckled from her.

Kelly
I moaned as I gave him better access to my pussy. "Please no teasing, I just want you cock inside me baby. Please." I said as I rubbed my pussy against his fingers so he'd enter me with his fingers. I wanted him so bad and I had taken that stuff the medicine woman gave me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:14 pm

~Sora~
I smiled and nodded "Ok then Duke and Damien" I smiled and kissed him gently "and that's good, at least you know how to help out I said letting the cubs suckle fro me still but drifted off again waking up a little later.

~Sahale~
I smiled and sniffed her a little "You've had that medicine, I can smell it" I said grinning and pushed inside her after stripping her down and laying her on the furs, I grunted and pushed inside her a little roughly but still let her get used to me again as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Raphael
I put the cubs in their crib that I had made them. "Sleep love, you need to rest from all the activity." I said kissing her forehead before putting the furs more on her and I soon laid down in bed and closed my eyes as I fell asleep beside her. She was the love of my life and she would always be mine. No one would take her away from me.

Kelly
I stretched wide for him. I spread my legs wide so I could take him, "Please Sahale. I need it." I said as I gently let my claws run down his sides as I arched into him so his cock would go deep inside me. I could smell my heat scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 pm

~Sora~
I smiled and nodded putting the cubs in their crib and making sure they were asleep before snuggling up to Raphael. The next day i woke up and fed the cubs before looking to him "We'll need to migrate soon love" I said to him and kissed him gently.

~Sahale~
I grunted pushing into her hard and deep and fast before finding her pleasure spot and higgling it multiple times watching her reaction with a grin on my lips before suckling from her again.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Kelly
I felt him push against him before climaxing and clamping down hard on him. "Sahale please. I want your seed." I said kissing him gently as I nuzzling him as I panted, my breasts pushed into his mouth as I arched into him. i was getting very tired, I hadn't yet recovered enough from giving birth so i was very tired. I cuddled into him and sighed with pleasure as I waited for him to climax

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:10 pm

~Sora~
I began to make some breakfast for everyone putting the twins to bed once they had been fed and looked to Raphael shaking my head "Bears just love to sleep huh?" I muttered and looked aorudn ruffling my wings deciding I'd tr to get a bit of flying in today.

~Sahale~
I smiled and cuddled into her after releasing my load inside her quite happily. I let her sleep and the next morning prepared some breakfast for her quite happily and did a good job for a change.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:22 pm

(Idk what to write for Raphael)

Kelly
I woke up with the smell of food, "Mmm that smells good. You know how to rouse a woman from bed." I said kinda sore but tried to not show it as I walked over to him and gave his cheek a kiss before taking off a chunk to have a taste to see if it was done and smiled. "Delicious. Thank you love." I said moving the meat off of the fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6