Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:16 am

Raphael
I put her in front of me so I would see them coming if they tried anything. I was tense, ready to defend her at all costs. I stopped all together and wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her, "Do you know where they are?" I asked using my senses as well. I didn't want any harm to go to her or our cubs.

Kelly
"Then go away." I said hiding my face in my furs as I curled around my swelling stomach. I wanted cubs more than anything. I'd make it on my own, I didn't need him and neither did his cubs. I used my magic that I had learned from my mother and it made him get out of my den then putting up a barrier so he couldn't enter. I just wanted to be alone.

Back to top Go down

For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: For the Sake of Peace (Hard to Handle, Mature/Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 am

~Sora~
"They're outside the hut next to ours: i whispered "Well I'm guessing from the sound of their chattering" she kept close to him and whimpered a little everything really was chaotic. "I really hope everything gets sorted out soon, I might need to go check on my sister once my wings are better" I said softly to him.

~Sahale~
(ok not sure what to write)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:58 am

Raphael
"What are they saying?" I asked still groggy from sleep, it always took me a few minutes to wake up. I curled around her and put her against my chest, "She'll be fine." I said kissing her shoulder as I ran my finger tips but careful with my claws down her arm and back up again.

(If he wants her bad enough, he should fight for her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 am

~Sora~
"I can't quite pick up the details too much background interference you could say" she said to him and kissed him gently "Yeah but still if the alliance between my tribe and his falls apart, it's not very good" I said keeping him close.

~Sahale~
(Ok then, but still no idea how to do that, she's such a stubborn character)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 am

Raphael
"Wish those females would just leave you alone and just forget that they have a chance with me. Which they don't because I have you and your all I need." I said kissed her on the lips.

(I'll have her not so stubborn)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 am

~Sora~
"Well you are a catch to most women, a fighter and a lover are hard to find especially one that has the right balance" I said softly and kissed him back smiling a little. "Once my wings are healed I have somewhere to show you, i think you've seen part of it before but I can show you while we're migrating since we have to go through there and it'll take a few days to migrate for your tribe since you can't fly" I said to him "do you have a map of the lands and the forest?" I asked him.

~Sahale~
I left alone for a few days but still brought her food and kept guard over her. I sat outside and spoke "You really hate me don't you, we've both made one mistake or another so how about this, how about we start over from fresh and forget all of this?" I asked her finally having calmed down myself "I know I have a bit of a temper but… don't confuse me so much…"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 am

Raphael
"I'll have to see." I said waking up fully and getting up and starting to make breakfast for her and me. I let the meat get warm and making some rolls before giving her some once it was all done. "I'm not the best cook but I try my best." I said nodding as I nuzzled her softly before kissing her nose

Kelly
I perked my ears up. "I don't hate you." I said getting up and sitting behind my barrier and thought about it. "Am I going to be dictated if I come back?" I asked waiting for his answer as I put a hand on my very swollen stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 am

~Sora~
I eventually got up and out of bed, my wings were in the final stage of recovery and the cast was to be removed the next day. I had gotten a few challenges from the females but simply taught them a lesson without letting Raphael know since he'd only worry.

~Sahale~
I sighed and simply nodded "Fine then, I didn't think I was before but clearly I was, I managed to stop them from attacking your tribe but… " I said keeping her from looking to my back. If only she knew what i"d had to go through to stop them. "Never mind, anyway we need to get back, I still have the medicine that helps with hyena's fertility" I said to her and settled down again waiting for what she'd say.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:45 am

Raphael
"You are very clever owl love. But I do not approve of you fighting, I have seen the marks you put on them. You are injured and pregnant hopefully. So would you please stop it." I said as I handed her a bowl. I was irritated so after eating I headed to the stream to take a cool bath to calm myself down.

Kelly
"I'm already pregnant, I don't need the medicine. Can you not see that I'm pregnant? You need to get your eyes checked." I said getting up and walking out but I saw the marks. I took the scents in and growled as I tried to stay calm because I was almost ready to pop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:53 am

~Sora~
"I didn't do much and I kept my distance, I sued traps and made sure they didn't get near me but they wouldn't leave me alone otherwise, it's hard trying to wash with about six pairs of eyes on you" I frowned and then noticed his irritation and found him later on "I'll stop, I'm sorry but I am being careful but I'll stop" I said to him and sitting on the edge of the stream and kicking my legs a little in the water. "I'll get my cast off tomorrow at least so I'll be able to fly again at least" I said

~Sahale~
"I meant for if you ever want cubs again then I still have it also it'll help you go into heat again and it'll improve the fertility of your own cubs as well" I explained and heard her growling "Relax if you'd gone back then it would've been you with these marks, those cubs wouldn't have survived" I said to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:00 am

Raphael
"You worry me, you could be pregnant and your putting yourself and our young at risk. I understand the females aren't nice and such but you have to be the adult. Next time you have an issue come to me and I'll handle it." I said nodding as I closed my eyes as this felt nice and to calm my nerves. I didn't know why I was getting so mad all the time.

Kelly
"Then you seriously underestimate me. But I'll get them back once I give birth and there won't be any where for them to hide." I said as Hyena's were known for their cunning, ruthless, savage, sneaky, and vicious fighting skills and I even played dirty. I ran a claw down my stomach where a scar resided and smiled. I remembered how I got that scar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:16 am

~Sora~
I sighed and moved to hug him "I told you i'm staying away from them, I'm using traps instead" I said softly and nodded at what he said "I guess I'm still used to fighting for myself though" I said and beckoned him over hugging him tightly. "I am sorry that I worry you so much though"

~Sahale~
"Also you can stay in this den and I don't want you hurt you've got our cubs in your stomach and I know just how cunning and sneaky you can be so no, they need their mother…" I sighed "However if you insist at least let me talk to them first and then if that doesn't work… just be careful" I said to her and shook my head moving to kiss her cheek.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:24 am

Raphael
"Your going to give me gray hair." I said nuzzling her and giving her a huge before kissing her lightly on the lips as I was careful with her wings. "Some times its hard to lean on someone but this someone can take care of you." I said drying off and heading back to the village to relax some and to do something.

Kelly
"Why warn them? Then they'll know I'm coming and that's no fun, I like to give others surprises." I said smiling evilly to myself as I gently patted his cheek before entering the village. I used the scents I had gotten off of him and looked at them and got in their face. "I hope you can hide good because I'll rip your intestines out and feed them to you if you don't bleed out before then. I'll even gut you and skin you and if your lucky I'll even wear you." I said as I took in their scent, "Lets see if you can play hyena and cat chase and win. But remember hyena's are top dogs at night and their like panthers when they scent their prey before they lunge for the kill." I said running my claws down his chest, blood oozed down his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:46 am

~Sora~
I smiled and nodded "I'll keep that in mind" I said and headed back a little bit after him and worked on one of my small projects which was another top for myself since I didn't have that many backless ones I and to work on them myself. THe next day the casts came off my wings and I groomed them before looking to Raphael "Raphael I'm going to the usual place to wash ok?" The medicine women then spoke to him "Thank you for looking after her, she is a fighter that's for sure also she's pregnant, nearly two months so congratulations, I thought I'd tell you before she forgets when she gets back, having casts on your wings is very uncomfortable so she wanted to tell you afterwards" she smiled and left.

~Sahale~
I comeback a bit later having been in too much pain to move and whistled moving my arms around her "Hmm, seems I ended up with a women who's' a tigress inside" I smiled a little "Let's get you back home and I'll try to cook you something if you'll let me" I said to her. "Oh by the way any of you touch her and you'll end up dead like the last ones did" I warned, I'd also spent my days fighting of those who'd tried to get rid of her another reason for my scratches.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 am

Raphael
I was so confused, she was pregnant and didn't say anything to me. I was a little shocked myself but isn't it important to tell your own mate about it? I asked myself as I sat down so I didn't fall down with the shock. I was going to be a father, I didn't know how to be a father. I don't want to mess up and make my cub or cubs miserable, I was kinda scared that I would screw up.

Kelly
I glared at him, "I can take care of myself, I've been in worse situations." I said stalking back to the den and taking the meat because he tended to burn the meat and I didn't like burnt meat. "Ya know I get you want to protect me but I don't want to be smothered and I love that you want to protect me but I want to look tough so others don't think I can't protect myself and need the leader to do it." I said pouting as I was very formidable when fighting and I could kick some butt. I waited until the meat was just how I liked it and took it off the fire. I tore off some meat for him and gave it to him before I sank my fangs into it and tore off some meat since I was starving with how many cubs I was having.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 pm

~Sora~
Before she left the women did mention that Sora hadn't noticed "She's not far along so it was quite doubtful she would notice, she has to let it sink in herself before she tells you so don't get mad at her. She mentioned being unable to turn into an owl properly for quite some time or for long periods of time so that can be the only answer to it" When i came back later I looked to him "Umm I need to tell you something…it's important" i said shifting nervously before sitting down and telling him. "I didn't exactly notice since a lot of females format eh owl tribe stay in owl form and lay eggs instead, because I'm only part well… my father he's a complete human so I have live young and didn't really notice to be honest"

~Sahale~
"Ok then, but be careful still, you'll be a mother soon and right now you're still carrying them" I said and made sure I cooked enough for her "With the amount your eating I'mg king to guess your having more than one cub" I chuckled and looked to her smiling "Ok but you need to let me spoil you and you need to let me protect you I want to after all"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Raphael
I looked at her, "So will our young be okay?" I asked not wanting to dwell on the fact that if she wasn't totally human she'd lay our young so I didn't let that upset me. "I am very surprised about this, I didn't think you were pregnant." I said putting her gently on my lap and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her shoulder but being careful with her wings.

Kelly
"You can do all those things but can I cook the meat?" I asked sitting down in front of him and leaning back on his chest gently. I offered him some of my meat since he didn't have any yet. "Can't help that I'm hungry all the time. It's the cubs, their demanding." I said laughing but trying to keep a straight face so I could pretend to pout. I put the necklace back on him that I had made. I found a different place for my earring that he gave me and I put on the necklace that was given to me when we got married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:19 pm

~Sora~
"Our young will be fine" I said to him "Me and my sister got checked out before we were married for any problems" I said and nodded "yeah I didn't think so either, one thing they did say was for me it might be ten months like my mother due to the fact the young might have wings" I explained to him and kissed him gently turning my head to look to my mate and smiled. "Hmm you really are a big teddy bear not a grizzly one" I laughed.

~Sahale~
I smiled and nodded "Ok then" i said and took a bit off of her when she offered it to me and smiled and chuckled "well they must be very greedy cubs so be prepared is all I can say" i smiled moving my arms around her and smiled relaxing with her in my arms and being able to feel the cubs as well grinning "I'm glad we're back together to be honest, I didn't want to fight your family…reminds me how many beds should I make for them?" I asked her "Any ideas?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Raphael
"Just don't get me very angry and you won't have to see the grizzly part of me." I said nuzzling her and gently nipped her jaw. I put my hands on her stomach and widened my fingers. I smiled, "Its going to be a very long time before I can see our young." I said pouting as I was sad about that since I wanted to see them soon but I had to wait eight more months instead of the usual nine months.

Kelly
I gave him some more so I didn't eat it all. "I don't know, you should make a big one until they out grow that any way. I hope at least one looks like me since tiger genes are more dominant." I said pouting as I would lightly run my claws down my stomach. I took his human hands and put them where the cubs liked to have hands. I felt a harsh kick and winced a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 pm

~Sora~
"Hey don't go pouting we all have to wait for good things mister" i said to him and kissed him gently "They'll come eventually my sweet so just relax and be patient ok?" I said to him softly and stayed there contently in his arms. "and I'll stop fighting as well so don't worry but I don't want to have to rely on you all the time if I can protect myself I will if I must"

~Sahale~
"I'm sure they'll be at least one like you, and I was planning to but I still need or rather want to know how many" I said to him and felt the kick I began to massage her stomach gently to ease any discomfort she was having and kissed her cheek softly making sure she relaxed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Raphael
"Well you won't be put in that situation ever again." I said growling as my grizzly part of me was angry that anyone would attack my mate. I'd kill anyone that tried to harm my mate very badly and I didn't care if it was within my tribe. I took deep breaths as I took in her scent that calmed me slowly down. I kept my arms around her. "Are you hungry?" i asked giving her cheek a kiss.

Kelly
"Sahale, you'll just have to wait till their born, no one can know how many a female is having. My mom thought she was only having me but she ended up with four cubs, see you can't determine how many young you have. No matter how badly." I said smiling as I kissed his chin. I was careful not to catch him with my teeth since unlike him I don't have a human form, I may have human genes and that's why I could walk, talk, and do other human things but I was still animal. I leaned forward and tore off another hunk of meat and offered him some first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:45 pm

~Sora~
"A little yeah" I said softly and kissed him gently smiling as he calmed down. "I don't think they'll be willing to take much action after I've managed to fight them without actually fighting them, Owls are clever you know" I smiled and leaned back kissing him under his head.

~Sahale~
"Well it was still worth asking" I grinned and kissed her again happily and took some off of the meat i was offered and smiled before keeping her in my arms massaging her stomach and humming softly as well before kissing her softly and then moving some furs around her to keep her warm.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Raphael
"I hope their clever as bears are a lot more clever. They can down tree's and everything if their determined enough." I said picking her up and bringing her to our den and making supper before giving her some of the meat. I ate twice of what she ate with some veggies and fruits since I needed this if we were to make that journey which would be in two days time.

Kelly
"Your making me tired." I said closing my eyes and leaning my head back on his shoulder. I put my face against his neck and fell asleep this way. Truthfully I think I was having at least two or more with how many feet and hands I could see when they pushed or nudged me. I did manage to eat a good portion of the meat I had made

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:05 pm

~Sora~
"Hmm owls are very clever I think you'll find we are known to be 'wise' after all" I smiled at him and leaned back on him before I ate the meal he gave me and smiled a bit. "Hmm, you might need to give me a piggy back if worst comes to worst" I said to him "But I should be able to fly there without any problems" I said to him.

~Sahale~
I smiled and moved her into the den tucking her up in her warm furs and smiled a little. "Sleep well" I said staying up and keeping guard to ensure nothing dangerous came near.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Raphael
"I hope you travel with us." I said looking at her in surprise. "Your going alone before us?" I asked. I was a little nervous now and I wrapped my arms around her so she'd stay with me. I didn't want her to go ahead of us, that just spelled disaster for all of us. Because I'd get angry or nervous and I didn't want to be like that. I wanted this to be a fun stress free journey

Kelly
I yawned, "Sahale, come to bed." I said shutting my eyes again but waiting for him to come climb in bed as I wanted him beside me. I liked to cuddle and I wanted his hand on my stomach over the cubs since I'd feel better

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum