Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destined For The Bad Side (Idea)

Go down

Destined For The Bad Side (Idea) Empty Destined For The Bad Side (Idea)

Post by Tayssi Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 am

So.. I have a vague idea for an RP Smile

My girl, who's somehow managing to always get herself mixed up in bad situations, loses her apartment as the building is suddenly getting demolished. With no where else to go, she moves into her friend's house(let's call her Brittany for now), who also lives with her boyfriend(let's call him Ray for now).. The last time she had gone over her house was about 6 months ago and at that point no one had lived with them. However, once she's moved in, she finds out that Ray's best friend moved in a couple months ago. And he's everything that my girl doesn't like. He's a 'Bad Boy' and he's also part of an underground fighting 'club'.. He fights for money. Now, my girl tries to steer clear of the Bad Boys. She's had enough of that lifestyle after being raised by an alcoholic & gambling father with no mother in sight for as long as she could remember. So she does her best to avoid this man even though they live under the same roof, with their rooms right next to each other. Even worse, there's a bathroom that also connects the two rooms in between them. Now, she's not a meek character, she can stand up for herself and won't back down. She's stubborn and can be rather bull headed at times. However, due to her determination to stay away from this man, he takes a strong interest in her. After all, he's not used to being ignored. He's an arrogant Bad Boy who has good looks on his side and having this girl ignore him is something he hasn't experienced. And he's determined to make her his.

Thought?

So, this will be a mature thread.. Also, I am looking for Advanced Role Players who can post the same or more than my usual post. I will not do one paragraphs, let alone a couple sentences sorry guys.. I am looking for a minimum for 3 paragraphs per post.

Let me know what you think Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down