Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats [OPEN!]

Go down

Alley Cats [OPEN!] Empty Alley Cats [OPEN!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Alley Cats [OPEN!] Golden
Credit
Z a c k a r y

N a m e
Zackary

N i c k n a m e
Zack

A g e
Three years old

G e n d e r
A tom...

A p p e a r a n c e
Zack is a big golden colored tabby tom, with a thick fluffy pelt. He is well muscled, and has large paws. Zack's whiskers are slightly longer than your average cats, and his ears are marked with many small nicks and scars from multiple fights. His belly is a lighter color than the rest of his fur, stomach and chest coming across as cream or beige. Zack has light green eyes, with small flecks of amber. He has a few scars along his shoulders and hind legs from fights, but with his thick pelt, they are hard to see.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Though Zack may seem just like your average fluffy tomcat, he is actually completely different. Zack is caring and thoughtful, but easily irritated and sees himself as 'the boss' out of him and his two friends, Blackie and Sage. Zack is a hard working tom, and a phenomenal fighter. He is strong and very agile, making him dominant over most cats he meets. Zack is one to defend his territory, meaning that he won't hesitate to lash out at you, doesn't matter who you are. Zack is a bit harsh at times, but sticks close to Blackie and Sage, as they are his only real friends.

Alley Cats [OPEN!] User3119_1167335047
Credit

B l a c k i e

Name
Blackie

Nickname
None

A g e
Two and a half years old

G e n d e r
Tom!

A p p e a r a n c e
Blackie is a lean tom, more slender than Zack. He is midnight black, and has bright yellow eyes. His muscles are lean and thinner, but strong all the same. His pelt is short, but sleek and soft. Blackie has a longer tail, and his ears are slightly bigger. His claws are sharp and long.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Blackie is no doubt the most carefree. He is funny and quite the charmer, but looks up to Zack, as they did grow up together. Blackie is almost the complete opposite from Zack, which causes him to quarrel with the bigger tabby. But Blackie is sympathetic and forgiving, can't hold a grudge for too long. He is strong, no doubt, but isn't as strong as Zack. Blackie is the fastest and can turn sharp corners the best, unlike Zack, who is slower, but the better fighter. Blackie is fun loving, bold, and a bit of a trouble maker. Has a childish heart. But he can easily make almost anyone smile, even Zack. Blackie is a good fighter, but would rather use words than claws. Sarcastic, very much so.

Alley Cats [OPEN!] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj87BJ5Z8k-J9DD1p4FZ70d7b2JUhUIRb8JrorfaZxm2QBs5o3
Credit

S a g e

N a m e
Sage

N i c k n a m e
None

A g e
Two and a half

G e n d e r
She-cat

A p p e a r a n c e
Sage is a sleek silver tabby, with ice blue eyes and white paws. She is about the same size as Blackie, but shorter by about an inch. Her claws are long, and pointy.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Sage is a bit short-tempered and moody, but is much like Blackie. The two get along very well. Sage is quite carefree and fun loving, but also more of a fighter like Zack. She likes to hunt, and will do so when she pleases. Sage holds grudges a lot more than Blackie, and will snap easier. But she's beautiful, strong, and intelligent.

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down