Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED]

Post by CarlWalkinDead Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm

With a slight nod in reply, Iggy's muzzle then grew into a sarcastic smirk, figuring to use his words against him. So then she chuckled then said, "Well, are you saying that you need looking after? Because that may be quite a big job, a little pup like you wandering over the river so much." Then she just looked in a silly, challenging way into his eyes. Now since they had eye contact, she would use it. But. Then he brought up Puck. So she groaned in disgust then looked at the water, thinking of an idea to advert a heavy discussion about him. To get the plan going she rose onto her paw and began to speak, "He's the Beta. Puck. A total idiot, all he has is rank. But then again...thats pretty much all I have either." Before he could reply though, she took her paw and firmly slapped it across the cold water and sprayed it on the brute. Then she backed into the river, her natural likes quickly objecting. But she gave him a smirk, narrowing her eyes to dare him to do something.

Puck #1 and Clark #2:
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Nexus laughed. "Rubbish! My brother couldn't control me if he tried!" He joked, and smiled cheekily. When Iggy began to speak about Puck, he listened intently, his honey-caramel eyes holding a bit of interest. This brute sounded like a jerk. "That sounds almost like Ashton. My father only chose my brother because he's a goody 2 shoes, and always has his chin and tail raised as if he's Alpha already." Nexus grimaced, then shook his head, growling softly. He watched as Iggy scooped up water, surprised when it splashed him in the face. Nexus smirked, and launched himself into the river, splashing water all over the silver fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 pm

With another chuckle Iggy listened to him, nodding with a understanding that situation a bit even though it hasn't been that way for a long while. Then rolled her eyes, with another chuckle but turned swiftly to look at him as he jumped but only pieced it together to late. With a loud yelp then a laugh, she felt the cold water soak her to the bone. But with a quick instinct she jumped back, good past the border and she didn't know. So she just yelled, "So that's how your gonna play?" Then she just laughed and used both of her big white paws to splash water over at the brute again. Laughing as she did so.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Nexus held up a paw, trying to block out the water from splashing his face, and growled playfully. He crawled out of the water, and shook himself, ridding all of the extra droplets that covered his colorful pelt. With a swift thrust of his strong forelegs, Nexus landed in front of Iggy, and then shoved her over, not gently, but not roughly, either. He pinned the fae down, and smirked. "Oh, am I still just a big fluffy puppy?" He jeered, wagging his tail.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2