Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:02 pm

My blue eyes widened and I nodded. I got her to the den quickly and looked at her as I honestly didn't know what to do now that the pups were coming. I looked at her, "I don't know what to do." I said nervously as I licked her muzzle in affection before laying down whining because I felt useless now. I sniffed at her rump and then pressed my nose to her cheek to try and reassure myself as well as her.

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:16 pm

" Well I have helped give birth so you just need to calm down" she said as she started to push. Opal groaned feeling the first pup getting ready to be born, she pushed again as the pups head and birth sack started to show from her peach. She stood up feeling uncomfortable only to lay down shortly to give birth to a large red and black male pup. Opal began to lick the pup and eat the after birth before picking the pup up by his scruff and bring him to suckle form one of her tits. She began to push for about twenty minutes when a smaller red and white female came in to the world. Opal did the same as the first pup but bearly had time as a medium black, grey , and red male was born.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:25 pm

I licked my pups excitedly and licked my mates head as I brought the pup that was just born over to the rest as I did what she had done with the other two. I licked him and wagged my tail in anticipation of the pups being born and loving my mate for breaking through my numbness and bringing me pure pleasure. "Thank you love." I said as a tear soaked into my fur

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

The last pup, the runt was soon born. A beautiful dark brown with cream markins. it was a small female that had one black hind leg and a reddish glow to her dark brown fur. Opal cleaned the runt before bringing it to the closest nipples near Opal's head. She panted as she watch over her four new pups, who were all drinking as much milk as they could while making as much noise as the could.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:04 pm

I smiled and licked my mate, "They are as beautiful as you are." I said licking her muzzle before laying my head beside hers but where I could watch my offspring as I smiled at how loud they were as they suckled. "They are food machines." I said wagging my tail softly as I'd nudge one if it moved to far from her mothers nipple. I licked her hip as well before nuzzling my mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Opal smiled and nuzzled he rmate while she watched their pups "what should we name them" she said before licking the runt who started to cry when her big brother, the black and red male took her nursing spot.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:57 pm

"I'll choose the males you choose the females." I said picking up the black and red male and placing him where he wouldn't bug anyone while he ate. "Be nice." I said softly even though he probably wouldn't understand me but I licked him and nudged the runt back to her nipple before laying back down and thinking of names as I licked my mates entrance before nuzzling her and the pups

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:15 pm

" well i think i want to name the red and whie female rose adn our little runt i was thinking amber since the tips of her dakr brown pelt have red that look like fire ambers" Opal said as the two girl pups started to snuggle closer to mom while the boys continued to drink
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:19 pm

"I'll name the largest of the males Drake and the other Ben." I said as I licked my mate in the face and then the same for the pups as I curled around my mate and pups to keep them warm since winter was coming and they needed to stay warm and toasty and I had the coat for it. "I love you and I thank you for giving us pups." I said as I was greatful for her giving us pups

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:28 pm

" drake, rose, ben, and amber i like it" she said with a smile before moving the boys closer to their sisters. Opal nuzzled rex before giving the pups a tongue bath before they fell alseep. Soon Opal made her body form a circle aorund their pups as she laid her head near her tail falling a sleep
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:37 pm

I smiled as I kept watch over my family and soon got up to get some food since she'd be hungry from pushing so hard and so much from the pups. I came back and smiled as I laid against her and had my head on her shoulder as I looked outside of the den as the snow fell. I used a shield to keep the heat in and the cold out. I didn't want my family getting sick from the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Opal was fast asleep beyond tired from giving birth to four beautiful pups just a few hours earlier. she curled tighter around her pups when she felt movement near her belly, but it was just the large male drake wanting to feed.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:17 pm

(I think I'm going to stop posting in this one, I don't think I'm ready for a wolf topic yet)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:26 pm

(okay)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum