Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:26 pm

This is a very voilent topic so please maturity and adult content. There is rape and blood shed.

I trotted through my territory and sniffed the air as I went, looking for females that were in heat and ready to breed. My large muscles pulsing and rippling under my black fur that had gray ends. I stopped and howled loudly to see if there was any answering wolves and hopefully they were female and not males. I wanted pups and many of them to start a pack. I sniffed around until I found a herd of elk and I took off down the steep hill as I jumped from jutting out rocks. My claws leaving grooves in the rock, I landed on all fours and snarled, showing them my large canines. They started to flee and I raced after them, I wanted an adult not a calf. I took down a large bull and latched onto it's neck to suffocate it, I shook his neck and waited for him to slowly and painfully die as I dug my sharp claws into his side. I kept my eyes on the herd so they didn't come back to see if they could protect and free their leader. I was huge, the size of a good sized car. I felt the bull die and I began to tear into it's stomach to feast on my kill before running after the herd so I could be left alone in peace to eat.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24300000/black-wolf-wolves-24308868-500-668.jpg

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Re: Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:07 pm

the snow covered almost every inch of the forest not that opal cared, she enjoyed it to a point. She had just recently left her parents pack as she came of age to go explore the world on her own. Opal was on the scent of elk to find some dinner for the day when she heard a wolfs call. Her natural erg told her to call back but she told herself not to as she did not know if it was danger or not. As she track the scent of elk, the sound of hooves came to her ears then soon after the smell of blood. Opal followed the smell till she saw a black large wolf feasting on its recent kill, she staid in the thicket to keep cover just in case the wolf was to become an enemy.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Re: Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 pm

I perked my ears up and looked around from eating my supper. It was female. I was finished so I left the large bull and there was plenty left but I was full. I shook out my coat and blood flew to the snow, I walked away but I'd circle back and sneak up on the female without her knowing it. I went to the stream that was a half mile away before washing the blood off of me and the wind was in my favor so she'd never smell me coming. I just hoped she would be in heat for me to mate. I trotted towards her and saw her, she was very pretty and she'd be a good female to mate with. I quietly went forward before lunging and pinning her to the ground and bit her scruff so she'd be still before shoving my erection inside her and began to thrust inside her. She was a virgin and she felt amazing, I knew I was hurting her but I was more concerned in getting her pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Opal ducked lower as she watched the wolf look around as if it had heard something. She was glad when she saw the larger wolf walk off, Opal waited for a bit before slowly making her way over to the remains of the died elk. She began to eat not paying attention to what was going on around her, she was about four so still considered young. she had been in heat before but never bred and was entering another heat cycle. Opal went to back up from the carcass but was greeted with someones teeth grabbing at her scruff. She yelped out in pain at the teeth in her scruff but then she felt a sensation she had never felt before. " get off me" she growled but could not move as she was held by her scruff
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 pm

"You will give me pups." I said as I kept thrusting and thrusting inside her and eventually I released my seed into her but kept thrusting as I got large once more and eventually released once more before letting her go and dismounting. "You can run but you can never hide from me." I said sniffing her rump before giving it a lick as seed dripped from my tool as I grunted. I mounted again and gripped her scruff and thrust for some time before releasing again and this time I didn't mount her again, I knew there was a very high chance she'd get pregnant from me releasing inside her three times

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Opal growled louder as she tried to break free from the brute. "I will give you nothing" she almost screamed enraged, she felt the male release inside her. Opal could not move at first from the shock of everything but before she could even lift a paw the brute was back on top of her breeding her yet again. She did not have any fight left in her, just taking it until he was done. At that point she took off run as far away form the black male as she could get. Darting in and out of the trees, Opal ran deep into the forest to search for a place to hide. She came to a small cave deep with in the forest, she entered and laid down. Opal started to lick at her now swollen lips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:19 pm

I smiled and trotted after her, I had very very good sense of smell even when the wind wasn't in my favor. I found where she was and walked into the den where I pushed her muzzle out of the way with my muzzle and licked at her swollen pussy and laid down to continue to lick. "That feel better?" I asked as I had healing aggents in my saliva. I kept myself in check sexually but thought I'd be nice as I laid down towards the entrance of the cave so she couldn't get past me and run away. I shut my eyes but kept my ears perked up and waiting for her to try and run

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Opal growled, her hackles raising as the male came into the cave she had found. She glared at him as he licked her lips but did not protest. Once the brute had stopped licking her, Opal moved further away from him turning her back to him she laid down facing the back wall wishing he would leave her be
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

I opened my gorgeous saphire blue eyes, "I'm just giving you some advice but you should never turn your back on a male that intends to mate you because he'd have easy access to your gorgeous pink folds." I said as I shut my eyes once more before getting up and heading out and then coming back with a large bull elk so she had something to eat. "I brought super home." I said walking over to her and licked her muzzle in affection before leaving her be and tearing open the elk and began to eat. I ate my share and left the rest to her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Opal simple growled as the male started to talk to her, but after sometime she did get up turning to face the male. Her light hazel eyes stood out from her red fur as she glared at the male. Opal beard her teeth and snapped at the male when he came over towards her. She just watched the male refusing to eat
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:00 pm

I looked at her, "Don't make me force you to eat." I said being very serious because I would and it would hurt her if she didn't eat on free will. I was thinking of making her submit to me but if she kept being rude I would make her submit to me. I was alpha and she'd learn. I shrugged and ate her half. Fine I'd starve her until she ate, I walked into the entrance and watched her with my fierce eyes as I walked towards her, I had enough of her attitude. "I could have killed you for being on my territory so show some respect or I swear to god I will kill you and make you suffer so get your ass over here and eat." I said snarling and I was scary when I snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Opal rolled her eyes ate the males threat that he would force her to eat. She was slightly afraid of the brute but she had a strong feeling he would not kill her till after she had his pups.Opal was the aphla's daughter form her pack and was picked to be the next to take over but she chose to go off on her own. "But you didn't instead you bred me" she growled her hackles raising " How can I eat when you ate both halves trying to teach me a lesson" she spit as she stood ready to fight if she had to. " plus if you kill me do you know how long it will be till you fine a female in heat again"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 pm

I was very angry, she was pushing me and it wasn't good to push me right now. I walked forward and grabbed her scruff and slammed her on her side. "I suggest you don't push me, I'm sure I could wait for a female that isn't so rude and has a bad personality." I said snarling as my eyes changed from blue to red and that was very bad for her because I was holding onto a threat of control and if that snapped she would die a horrible slow painful death. I was one of the most eligiable male and every female for miles wanted my territory even if they had to mate with me and give me pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:46 pm

The female winced as the male grabbed her by her scruff and slammed her on the ground. "Rude is being force bred and as for that personality, put your self in my place you would be the same" she growled but soon quieted herself to lick her front paw that got twisted when she was thrown to the ground. Opal was a tough female coming from one of the top packs around the area. It was only her pack that carried this red pelt gene.

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) Tumblr_m0juokHjXq1rpnk7no1_1280

credithttp://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0juokHjXq1rpnk7no1_1280.jpg

Last edited by redhead14 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:51 pm

I shook my head, "Fine whatever just leave my territory tonight or I will kill you." I said walking out of her den then running off into the darkness of the night. The night went around me and I belonged in the darkness, I walked to my den where nothing could get to it but me. I laid down and shut my eyes before going to sleep, "No more females for me." I said to myself as I slept until morning and woke up but got up slowly since I was stiff. I sniffed the air once I came out of the den and went hunting. Females were complacated and I didn't want anything to do with them any longer

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Opal watched as the male left her alone in the small den. She sighed to herself, it was almost positive she was pregnant with how many times he bred to her and now she would be alone with pups on the way. She soon drifted to see staying in the small cave for the night. AS morning came, the female slowly walked from the den starting to make her way off the brute territory. She stopped to relieve herself only to hear snapping of branches near her, Opal stand facing the sound head on growling with her hackles raise. She was not ready to face what was coming out from the trees to face her. A grizzle bear stood in front of her and at this point she did not have much of an option but to stand her ground. the bear roared at her as she didnt back down from it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:13 pm

I heard something about half mile away from me and I ran in that direction and lifted my lips from my teeth and lunged as I brought down the bear and pinned it to the ground as my teeth gored at it's neck, tearing through his artery and I moved away letting it bleed to death. I panted and licked my front right leg and soon limped to the female and hung my head in apology for how I acted as I laid down and gently pressed my nose to her stomach. Asking for her forgiveness. I could be a very good mate and I was asking for another chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Opal watched as the male wolf form earlier came to her rescue. She felt remorse for the male and accepted his apology as she laid down beside him and licked at his injured leg.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

I let out a small growl from the pain before I licked her head and pressed my head against hers gently as I let her lick my leg even though soon it would heal on it's own. "Come. The bears are coming out of sleeping and it's dangerous for you and the pups." I said getting up and waiting for her as I gently nudged her stomach and waited for to start walking back to my territory. I had realized that you didn't have to be cruel to others. Even though I was tempted to mount her so I could put my scent on her I held back from it. I started to walk home and eventually we got back to my den and I let her go in first.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Opal ignored his growl, she gently bit his lip as if to say knock it off grumpy. " I'm coming I'm coming" she said as she stood and followed after him towards his larger den. she walked in first and settled down towards the middle of the den before she looked him over "so what is your name" she asked. she thought she should since she was caring his pups
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:55 pm

I looked at her and smiled. "It's T Rex. You should see the resemblence." I said dragging some meat over so she could eat first since she needed it more than me. I laid down with my head on my paws. I scooted to her and licked her stomach in affection before nuzzling her under her ear in a loving gesture. "What's yours?" I asked curious as I groomed her before sniffing at her entrance but left it alone as I rubbed my neck and under my chin over her body so she smelled like me and males knew to leave her alone

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 pm

She smiled when she heard him say his name, but her attention was quickly taken when Rex dragged meat over for her to eat. Opal quickly began to eat and tear at the meat, until she felt Rex lick her stomach. " My name is Opal, I was from the Red band pack before i decided to explore the world" she said with a smile before going back to the meat. She didn't him sniffing at her peach since they had become a pair now
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:19 pm

I waited for her to finish her share of the meat as I laid there. "You probably regret coming onto my territory. Shouldn't your pack warned you about me?" I asked flicking my ears to the entrance and stood up as I walked towards the entrance and looked out and sniffed the air even though it was raining I could smell a male in my territory. I didn't know if there was more than one wolf and I didn't want to risk my mate and pups. I lowered my head and growled as my eyes turned red with intense anger for them threatening my mate and pups

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 pm

" to be honest your territory was a large unknown to my pack. because those who went in to it never came out of it" she said as she finished her share and started to clean her fur. Opal watched as Rex went to the opening and growled, her own ears pricked up trying to pick up the sounds that he heard. Opal stood but listened quietly form where she was.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 pm

I saw one of the wolves and I dug my claws into the dirt and went after it. I ran faster down the hill and slid into the wolf and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground and saw a wolf heading for my mate and I howled to her so she knew as I ripped the wolfs neck out that I had slammed to the ground before my eyes turned to red as I ran up the hill and my teeth snapped around the males scruff and I forced it to the ground meer inches from my mate and started to shut it's air supply down as I looked at the ground so she didn't see my red eyes before quickly breaking it's neck and then dragging it outside and down the hill to join the other wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next