Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Opal went to the entrance of their den and watched as Rex took down one of the wolves. She saw the other coming at her before he even had to warn her. She growled before watching her mate take the male out. " What it going on" She questioned as she looked around for other intruders
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Handle Me? (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:52 pm

I was panting when I came to her and began to sniff her, looking for wounds but found none but nuzzled her and then her stomach before I calmed down. "Some times males think they can take over my territory and now they know I have you and up coming pups so they want to force my paw to see how far I'd go to either protect you and our pups or this territory." I said trying to comfort myself as I sniffed her and licked her face and laid down at the entrance to the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:01 pm

The female stayed still as her mate sniffed her over. Opal laid down next to Rex and nuzzled him. "well the pups and I are okay and if i needed, i can fight. I'm not completely helpless" she said as she tugged at his ear.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 pm

"I never said you were but it's still my duty to protect you and the pups." I said licking her muzzle and one of her paws before laying my head down. It was getting chilly, it was becoming winter as snow fell. "Come, it's too cold right here for you." I said getting up and gently nudging her as I laid down where it was warmer and shut my eyes and fell asleep but I was very alert so nothing came in here thinking they could hurt anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

" Yah I know but if it came down to it i could help protect" she said before getting up and following him to a warmer spot in the den. Opal curled up close to Rex before trying to fall asleep.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm

I put my head beside her's and slept lightly in case something happened. Eventually morning came and I got up and stretched and yawned. I went down to the stream and lapped up water and came back and laid back beside my mate letting her sleep since she needed sleep with the pups growing inside her and such. I felt bad for females since they had to carry pups then give birth to them once it was ready for them to be born.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:22 pm

The few morning rays that were able to reach inside of their den woke Opal as they shone in over her eyes. She groaned as she could feel her body starting to change with the life inside her starting to form. Opal got up and stretch before looking over at Rex " morning" she said as she sat watching outside of the den come to life with the morning of a new day.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:26 pm

"I brought you breakfast." I said pointing my nose close by. It was a cow elk and laid down as I licked my chest that had blood on it. I soon shook out my winter fur. "How are you feeling today?" I asked as I sniffed her stomach and gave it a nuzzle since it seemed larger now. I heard howls and I went outside as it snowed. The howls weren't in my territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Opal walked over to the elk and started to eat. " I'm doing good" she said in between bites, she raised her head as she heard the howls but backed up a little bit just trying to be careful wiht the pups starting to form now
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 pm

"Don't worry, their no in my territory yet." I said nuzzling her to calm her down before licking my body to groom while I kept an eye and ear on her as I got up and looked at the snow. "It's really cold out there. So be careful when you go to the stream for a drink and it's slippery." I said nodding as I licked her muzzle in affection as I shook my coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Opal relaxed at his words but still kept her guard as she watched outside the den. " I will I promise" she said as she stood and shook her pelt before heading towards the stream to get some water and use the bathroom
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 pm

I watched her the whole time that she went down there, ready to spring if something or someone tried to hurt her. I let her come back into the den once she was finished and licked her entrance but didn't mount because she was large and swollen with pups as I didn't want to hurt her and the pups. I laid down on my stomach and stretched my body on the floor and looked out of the den

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Opal made her way down to the stream and back to their den unharmed. a groan came from her as Rex licked her peach " don't do that unless you intend to mount. being pregnant heightens every emotion including being horny" she said with a smile as she laid down on her side so she didn't hurt the puppies inside her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 pm

"But the thing is I want to mount you something fierce but I don't want to hurt the pups." I said licking her entrance as I some how mounted her while she laid down and licked her face as I thrust. I needed to be inside her so bad that my bones ached for her. I wanted to show her that I could take care of her and our pups as well as feed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Opal stood when she felt in trying to enter her while she was laying down "just do it the normal way but don't go crazy" she said with a ginger smile as she moved her tail out of the way.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 pm

I was very gentle as I thrust and didn't squeeze her sides like I would if she was in heat. I was glad that she stayed still as I thrust into her and licked her cheeks and her side over our pups as I pushed more of my cock inside her until my balls were resting against her entrance. "I love you Opal." I said softly into her ear so she'd hear the affection in it. I had grown to love her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:51 pm

The female moaned as Rex mounted and started to thrust in and out of her. Her walls tried to milk him right away from her being so honry. " i love you too Rex" she said as she turned her head to lick his muzzle
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm

When she was going to lick my muzzle I licked her tongue and then her nose before releasing inside her. My seed filled her warm channel and I grunted with pleasure but I kept thrusting because I wanted her to have pleasure as well. I pushed in deeper inside her and soon heard howling and with instinct I knew there was a strange wolf in my territory but I kept thrusting because she deserved as much pleasure as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Opal felt Rex release inside her soon later she felt herself orgasm, but she heard the howl which sounded to be inside the territory " are they close" she questioned as she pricked her ears forward to listen.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 pm

I dismounted and looked at her, "No, their a mile and a half away from us." I said licking her muzzle and then nuzzling her stomach. "How much longer until you give birth?" I asked excited to see if any of our pups would get as large as me which was pretty large. I walked out of the den and looked out of it for any signs of any predators and then turned towards my mate. "Are you hungry?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 pm

"Any day now" she said as she sat licking at her entrance to clean it after their fun. Opal had a feeling there would be 3 or 4 pups as she laid down. " no i'm fine for now" Opal said with a smile as she watched to outside of the den
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 pm

I laid down beside her and groomed her quietly and  showered her with affection since she deserved it mainly because she was carrying pups and such but I truly loved her beyond words. "What do you want to do right now?" I asked curious because I'm sure it would be good for her to leave the den for a little while and stretch out her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:36 pm

" Lets go for a walk and maybe it will help start labor" she said as she slowly stood a bit stiff since her stomach was very big now. Opal made her way to the entrance of the den and waited for Rex to walk beside her before walking out into the snow
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:52 pm

I walked with her down the hill and looked at her softly and licked her. I nuzzled her. "Are you sure it's wise to be so far from the den?" I asked because I didn't want her to go into labor and end up having pups outside and not in the safety of the den where it was warm and dry. I was just worried for her that was all

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 pm

" I'll be fine, but we can start heading back now. I think the time is near" Opal said softly as she could feel early contractions starting to happen but she did not want Rex to worry more than he needed to.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next