Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14)

Go down

Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Jackson
I stuffed my hands in my pants pockets and hunched my shoulders as I walked towards the book store that just opened up and I could use some books. I hated going so far out of the city to get some. I opened the door and nodded to the girl and looked up to see where the books I liked were. I soon found them and started to look through the names and soon found at least ten I wanted. I carried my books to the table and set them down, "Hi." I said smiling at the young girl as I gave her my credit card and waited for her to ring me up as I drummed my fingers against my thighs as I ran a hand through my hair and soon took the bag from her and headed home as I pulled up the hood on my hoodie, "It's raining cats and dogs." I told her before leaving the store.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26800000/Hot-Guy-anime-guys-26898784-483-700.jpg

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Re: Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Logan had worked at the Where the wild things are book shop for a few years now, but it was more than a book store. Of course they had a small tea cafe and many reading nooks, but the most important thing about the bookstore was given away in the name. It was the the place where magical beings came to meet and escape the human world. Logan herself was a seer/ witch that worked at the store to get lessons from the owner of the store. She sighed as she watched the rain fall outside the window of the book shop She would rather practice some new spells than dust off books.She began to use magic on a wilted flower when the bell above the door ding. Logan looked up at the costumer and gave a quick wave as he went on his way to find the books he was after. A few minutes later he came back with his books "you must like reading" Logan commented as she rang up the books before bagging them and handing them over to their owner. " Logan nodded her head " yep come again" she said as she turned and went to put books away that had been left out.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14) Empty Re: Supernatural Lover (Mature, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 pm

I soon came back the next night and looked for more books with that auther and smiled when I found five more. I went to the counter, "hello again. I was wondering if it was possible to order some more books by that auther." I said as I waited patiently for her to look or ring up my books. "Your new around here unless I haven't seen you before. My name is Jackson." I said offering my hand so she could shake it but wouldn't be offended if she didn't want to shake it. I could care less but thought I'd be nice since that was how I had been raised. I looked out the window and growled low in my throat when I saw one of the vampires being rude to a poor woman, "Excuse me, I'll be right back." I said as my eyes turned red and I walked out of the store and grabbed his neck by my hand and threw him after scolding him. I went back into the store, "Sorry, he was being rude." I said nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Logan wore a black skater skirt, black thigh high stockings, and a long sleeved pink pastel striped crop top with black velvet heeled boots. She was practicing magic as she put books away using a levitation spell, but she lost concentration when she heard the voice of a costumer. The books fell crashing the ground around her feet " damn it" she said under her breath with a thick British accent. Logan looked up moving some of her pastel hair out of her face as she took a look at the name on the book " uhm yeah we have some more by him third isle corner shelf" she said as she bent down to pick the books up " I've been around but the name's logan" she said standing, shaking his hand with her free one. She watched as jackson went outside to deal with a vampire all the while she brought forward about four books by the author he wanted and had the bag waiting for him once he came back into the store.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:27 pm

"Thank you very much Logan." I said nodded politely and took the bag from her and lazily walked out of the store and headed home where I curled up on the couch like a woman, yes a woman. I laughed, "I look like how a woman would if she was curled on a couch." I said shaking my head as I began to read and I was so encrossed with it that my eyes flew through the pages because it was so good. I finished the books I had bought that evening in about eight hours. I ran a hand through my hair and headed for bed after getting some blood from the fridge. I climbed into my king sized bed and pulled the sheets up to my waist and fell asleep. Tonight I'd ask that girl to go for a coffee or whatever she drank

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:42 pm

" No problem, enjoy the books" Logan said with a soft smile as she watched him leave before going back to using magic to put books away. Logan enjoyed reading as much as the next perso, enough to work in a book shop, but her real passion was play the violin and of course magic. Soon the sun began to set, which met it was closing time for Logan." I'm leavig grany" she called before heading to her medium sized loft in china town or to magical beings home. upon opening the door, Logan was greeted by her pitbull hirashio. " hello rashi" she said happily as she recieved kisses from her dog. She threw her bag on the L shaped couch before heading to the bed room to change into sweats and a t shirt. Logan returned to the family room only to go into the kitche to grab some left over chinese. She sat on the couch and watched tv with horshio while eating dinner sharing every now and then with her pitty
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:47 pm

I slept the day away as I wished time would hurry and fly by so I could see Logan again. What kind of name was Logan for a woman I thought as I dreamed of her and I expanded my senses searching for her and soon found her and smiled. *My love* I said into her mind and soon let the sun drag me all the way down to the sleep of the dead and slept like I was dead. I didn't breath either and my skin turned completly white when usually it was tan when I was awake. It was strange to experience this but I enjoyed being a vampire because I've seen things humans could only imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Logan woke as the sun rays crept through the windows of her loft. She sat up from laying on the couch where she had slept last night with horashio. She slowly raised form the couch moving her hand ever so lightly Logan used magic to open the transparent curtains as she slowly walked into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. Logan made a breakfast burrito and started eating it as she walked into her bedroom to pick out an outfit for the day. she finished her food right before getting into the shower. Logan soon was putting on ripped skinny jeans and an off the shoulder royal blue t shirt with some studded boots. " come on rashi" she called as she took her pitbull with her on fridays to the book shop.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:16 pm

I got into my dark tinted windows that were almost pure black as I drove to the book store as I needed to see Logan. She intrigued me to no end. I quickly went in once it opened with inhuman speed and I was smoking and I winced as I took off my sunglasses that were made for my kind. I got out of the sun as I looked down the rows of books to find something that caught my eyes. I smiled as I picked one up. It was a Romance novel. I found all the books by this auther that was at least twelve. I walked towards the place to pay for them and stopped because the sun and I ran a hand through my hair and sighed before hurrying to put them on the table and put my credit card and retreated into the shadows so not to get burnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Instead of Logan coming to help check out Jackson's books, the owner of the book shop an older witch everyone called granny came to the front to help. "She is outside right now playing with her dog horashio" granny said as if she read his mind. Logan laughed as her pit bull ran wildly around the grass field at the back of the shop. "Come on horashio get the ball" she said as she threw it as far as she could.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:52 am

"Don't read my mind witch." I said bristling and my eyes going red with anger and irritation. I clamped down my mind and waited for my books to be done and left the place and with a blur of movement I left. I'd wait till darkness to see her. I walked into my house and quickly slammed the door as my skin smoked and I hissed in pain and irritation. I could feel the sun was still out a few hours when I woke up once more and looked at my blackened skin in the mirror that had almost healed all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 pm

The old witch smirked at the vampires reaction " don't keep it opened for other to easily ready" she said with a life before handing him his books. Granny watched as Jackson left quickly from her book store only to miss Logan coming inside the back door with a heavily panting horashio. " Who was that granny?" she asked as she walked behind the counter " oh just a young man" granny said with a wink before walking back to the cafe part of the shop to brew some tea.Time seemed to pass by slowly before it was time for Logan to get off, she put Horashio on his leash after saying goodbye and started to through china town back to her apartment stopping every now and then to talk to people she knew or to look at products. When she finally reached home some of her friends were waiting at her door. " What are you guys doing here" she asked as she let them in her apartment " Were going out tonight so go get ready miss" her friend becca said with a smile. Logan decided to curl her long pastel hair for night which she paired with a little black dress the had see through cut outs on the sides and sparkly heel. it was about eight by the time Logan and her girls mad it to the one club in china town that was only for mystical beings.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down