Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) Empty Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Shinji
I flew to a cliff that was the entrance to my home. I folded my wings and walked in, I moved my long coal black hair from my face and took off my toga like garment from my hips and walked into the pool that I bathed in, I ran my fingers through my long wet hair and ran my hands down my slim but muscular upper body as I washed myself. I watched the water turn pink from the blood, I had just came back from battle. I spread my impressive twenty feet long wing span and stretched my cramped up wings, I stroked the smooth black feathers and signed. I leaned back in the water and shut my eyes as I took in the blessfully warm water and just relaxed. I had tried to take the kings only daughter but they had been expecting me and I didn't succeed in taking her, I cursed myself. She'd be perfect wife, she was gorgeous in every way.

http://qiubi.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Angel-320477530

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:36 pm

callidora had watched the battle from the safety of her room. She was the kings daughter born of an amazon queen, she was the most envied beauty of the kingdom and one of the most skilled fighters, but her father would not let her go to battle. A sigh came from her rosy lips as she went to the gate to greet her father returning from the battle. " it is good to see you have returned in one piece father" she said with a smile as she watched her father dismount form his horse before hugging him. " Yes, my child but many a men were lost today against that demon" the king replied as he walked with his daughter back into their castle. " You should have let me and the amazons help father, we are surely greater warriors then some of the men in your army" Calli said as she ans her father entered the great room " My child i have heard enough of this. Yes you are strong and your mothers daughter but this battle is over you and I will not have you taken from me by that demon." the king said slightly upset as he had his daughter leave him. She sighed as she headed towards the archery arena instead of her room. Calli loaded her bow hitting the bulls eye each time. She was skilled in archery and sword fighting, but her father wanted her to act like a proper lady.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:46 pm

I soon flew down from my mountain and looked at her and smiled. I landed in the arena before wrapping my arms around her and flapped my wings to go into the air before leaving towards my cave. She could not break my hold, my hold was as strong as steel. I landed and folded my huge black wings against my back and kept her from leaving, "Well I have waited for this moment for a very long time my queen but finally I have you for myself." I said running a hand through my gorgeous long black blue hair. I soon used my magic that was very strong and got her on the bed before undoing my clothe skirt like thing from my waist and wrapped a hand around my cock before walking to the bed and gently pushing inside her. "I will take your virginity and impregnate you." I said kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm

callidora was too busy shooting that she did not hear or see the male come watch her. She was about to load another arrow when she suddenly felt arms wrap around her. she tried to fight back with no avail as the male carried her away to his cave home. When they reached his cave she tried to run only to be stopped by his large black wings and magic. " you have nothing" she spit as she felt herself being forced onto his bed. Fear consumed her as she was laid on the bed watching him walk towards her with his cock exposed. Calli clamped her legs together as he came over to the bed. At his words, she grew enraged "id rather die" she said with a growl glaring him down
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:12 pm

I laughed, "I will not let you die." I said stroking her cheek and smiled down at her before spreading her legs easily and using my magic to keep them open as I ran the head of my cock over her folds and soon pushed all the way in. I knew this would hurt her but it was better than prolonging the inevitable and just push in to break her cherry. Blood didn't trickle from between her legs as I ripped the rest of her clothes off of her and groaned when I saw how large her breasts were, "How exquisite you are." I said leaning down and running my smooth tongue over her nipples before sucking her breast into my mouth but not all of it obviously but some of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Calli tried to bit at his hand as he ran it down her cheek. Her anger was quickly replaced with fear as she watched the male use magic to spread her legs effortlessly. callidora's icy blue eyes grew wide as she felt him rub his dick against her virgin peach. " please stop, don't do this" she pleaded her body trembled in fear. Calli suppressed a cry of pain as she felt him pop her cherry. Tears began to fall as the male continued to rip her clothes off, she glared through her tears at his comment about her body " you can rot in hell" she scream as she tried to get away.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:30 pm

"I don't like it down there." I said smiling as I began to thrust gently so as not to bring her to much pain, "Just stay still and this won't hurt as bad. I could be a harsh lover but I am a gentle one." I said as my waist long black hair pooled by her shoulder but making sure she couldn't pull it. I soon released my seed into her, I used my magic to watch as my seed searched for eggs to fertalize and smiled when one did. "Would you like a warm bath and clothes?" I asked getting off of her and letting my magic disappear and put the skirt garment on and stretched my wings out wide and headed for where I kept the food and looked through it to make supper

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:38 pm

" why would i listen to you" She replied in between clenched teeth " Lover? are you joking me, a lover would have not stole me form my home nor try to get my pregnant against my will" she growled before looking away from him as she soon felt him release inside of her. " I would like to go home and never see you again." Calli said as she sat up on the bed as she watched him walk away from her. " Father was right, your nothing more than a blood thirsty demon" she spat out as she wiped the tears from her eyes.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:43 pm

I snarled and had my hand against her throat and pressed her against the wall. "I am not blood thirsty. I have not killed a single being for two thousand years, I only protect myself when humans attack me." I said as my blue eyes flashed red and growled low and menacing at her. I wasn't squeezing her neck but I had pressure on it. "You will not return to your castle, my child will only be destroyed once you give birth and I will not let that happen. So you might as well make yourself at home." I said nodding as I went back to my kitchen to make supper

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Calli grunted as she felt her body being thrown against the cave wall and a hand tightly around her neck. Her icy blue eyes drove daggers into his own blue eyes " you don't scare me" she growled right back at him trying to fight his grip on her neck. " once this child is born I will return to my castle to my people" she said after he let go of her neck. callidora watched the male go back to the kitchen area while she went back to the bed to wrap the sheet around her before sitting against the cave wall.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am

I soon finished dinner and gave her a bowl. "You will remain here with me, so you might as well get over it." I said eating my food and soon went back for more and took off my waist garment and headed for the pool that was at the back of my cave. I went into the water and let the cool water touch my skin before I winced through the pain in my wing and it began to bleed. I cursed and got out before walking back into the room she was in and a trail of blood followed me as I looked through a cabnit for some ointment that would stop the bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:47 am

Callidora looked form the males face to the bowl of food he was offering her. She wanted to be rude to him, but her stomach was telling her a different story. Calli took the bowl from him and waited till he left her to take a bit. It was good, really good but she wouldn't let the male know that. as he left to go back further into his cave, she looked around noticing it was a nice home, a cozy place to get away. Calli sighed to herself as she closed her eyes to think only to open them when she heard the sound of his wings dragging on the ground. callidora saw the blood trailing behind him "uhm do you need help?" she asked.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 am

"Yes but I don't trust you enough to let you near them, you might hurt them." I said moving some feathurs away from the wing to see the bad wound there and started to rub the ointment there. I sighed with bliss but I knew it wasn't that easy, I stretched my wings out and they went several feet back behind me and started to stitch it back together so I could take that shower. I soon had it under control but pressed a hand to the wall as sweat drenched me and I was panting because of the pain. "Stupid arrows." I mumbled as I shakely walked back to the pool and submerged my wings in the water so it would settle the burning in them. I took a deep breath and let it out as I came back up out of the water and started to wash the rest of me.

(Oh if you want you can post in my other one, I don't mind)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm

callidora rolled her icy blue eyes at his words before getting up, the sheets trailed behind her as she went to the mouth of the cave. She leaned against the cave wall just looking out over the land. Calli was smart enough to know not to run other wise she would probably just be hunted down and brought back. She ran a hand through her fire-y auburn wavy hair as she began to softly hum a melody her mother had taught her from her amazon tribe.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:48 pm

I put up a sheild she could see. "Don't even think about trying to leave." I said smiling as I came back into the room. "You can't leave through that shield." I said as I leaned against the wall behind her and gently laid a hand on her shoulder and gently squeezed her shoulder before letting go and heading for the bed to sleep as I was quite exhausted. I put a shield around my wings and settled in my nest like bed and soon fell asleep, my long raven hair going over my throat as I kept a hand on my stomach over a bad scar that still bothered me some times. I was softly breathing as I slept

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 pm

" I am not stupid" she said simply as she shrugged off his hand form her shoulder still looking at the land scape in front of her but now form behind a magical shield. Calli glanced over her shoulder as she watched him go to the bed and sleep. callidora slid down the cave wall near the entrance before looking down at her still flat yet curvy stomach. She place a hand over her stomach before letting out a sigh. Calli leaned her head back against the wall before closing her eyes drifting to sleep
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:17 pm

I woke up in the middle of the night and picked her up and put her in bed and slept some where else so she didn't sleep on something uncomfortable. I wish she'd see that I can be gentle and nice but she was just to damn stubborn to realize this, her father would have sold her to a different King because it would give him more power so I was doing her a favor to show her kindness, love, compassion, and other things that she deserved. I'd wait till morning and when she was awake to tell her this. I just hoped she wouldn't hate me for this

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Callidora groaned in her sleep as she felt her body being lifted but did not wake up. Once she was placed on the bed she snuggled into the sheets her fire-y auburn hair looking like flames around her as she slept. Calli had inherited many amazon warrior traits from her mother like her hair, fighting skills, the amazonian goddess like body, and her stubborn yet caring personality.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 pm

I leaned against the wall and groaned because it hurt my wing and I saw that it was bleeding again and I just decided to just fuck it and let it bleed, I wouldn't die. I shut my eyes but couldn't sleep but kept my eyes shut hoping my body would go into slumber. I stretched my wounded wing out and layed it on a stool and I saw/heard the drops of blood hitting the ground and creating a pool of blood. I leaned my head back on the wall and finally after hours of trying I finally fell asleep but it was a shallow sleep. I sighed in my sleep but didn't wake up

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:58 pm

Callidora had been a sleep for a few hours when she started to slowly wake up when she heard drips. She slowly sat up from the bed and looked over at the male, Calli could see how much pain he was in and how he did not look very comfortable. She sighed before saying " We can share the bed you know and i could tend to your wound since it was one of my peoples poison arrows that is making you suffer"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:06 pm

I opened my eyes and looked at her, "Fine." I said nodding as I kept my wing extended and waited for her to help me, I just wanted it over with. I winced as I moved, being on the floor really wasn't comfortable but she clearly didn't want to share the bed with me. I kept my good wing tucked against my back but the other one out stretched. "If you can help fix it. It hurts so bad." I said wincing, I've never cried in my life but I was now, I felt ashamed for crying but it hurt so much. I shivered as more pain washed over me, I cried out loudly when I moved my wing, I saw several of my black feathurs falling and I knew if she didn't help I'd never be able to fly again for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Calli nodded getting up from the bed walking over towards him. She gently touched he wing knowing the great pain he was in. Callidora slowly moved her hand over his wing until she found the bump she was looking for. Her people were known for their weapons and fighting ability so she knew that the poison shard was small enough to go unnoticed. " you did not remove the poison shard that's why you are in pain" Calli said before placing her mouth over the wound and removed the shared with her teeth. once she had removed the shard she sucked the rest of the remain poison from his wing.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:27 pm

I let out a pain filled scream and my wing slightly curled around her as the pain slashed over my nerve endings and I gripped my hands to keep from hurting her even though I knew she was helping me. I was drenched with sweat and I arched my body and my waist garment slid free from the knot I had it in and it came open but I didn't open it so I wasn't trying to do anything but get through the pain. My whole body was littered with scars, some small and some quite large and they were pink, they were hard to see unless you were close to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Calli wiped his blood from her mouth, the poison could not hurt her as her people built up a tolerance to many different poisons. " you just need to put your ointment on it and it should be healed with in a few days" she said as she tried to not look over his body. this was the first time she had really looked at him he was pretty cute for a guy that had taken her and got her pregnant. " im callidora by the way what is your name"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:48 pm

I looked at her, "Shinji and thank you for your mercy." I said putting a weak hand over hers before putting it back on my lap and tied my garment back in place before shutting my eyes and taking deep breaths as I put a hand on my hip and winced softly as I nodded to her directions. I was to tired and in pain to get up to the pools, I folded my wounded wing to put it against my back so it would heal some before putting ointment on it. "You don't have to fear me, I don't physically harm women or girls, I did not mean to pracitcally throw you against the wall, I just lost my temper. I am not a blood thristy person only when I feel threatened." I said in a weak voice. The shield had fallen down and she could leave but it was a shear drop from the cliff we were on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next