Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:13 pm

" I am not that heartless to not help" Calli said not pulling her hand away form his. " oh i'm not afraid i was a bit mad at first, but obviously you want this child so you can't be that bad" she said with a small smile. " but do you think i could get some clothes because being naked all day is not really practical" . She wouldn't trying running because somethign was telling her to stay
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 pm

I looked at her, "Yes sorry." I said getting up and swayed but soon caught my footing. I headed into a room and opened a trunk full of dresses or tank tops and pants. "Everything you need is in here, I didn't know if you prefured dresses or shirts and pants." I said nodding as I headed back into the main part of the cave to put on the ointment and laid down in the bed and fell asleep into a deep sleep because of the pain going through my body. I sighed in my sleep and kept my wounded wing away from laying on it

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Calli followed shinji to the room with the trunk of clothing. " to sleep i would say a shirt and shorts" she said as she turned the pants into shorts and place a baggy shirt over her top half. callidora came back to the main area of the cave after she had put clothes on and found him asleep. she quietly got into the bed but stay far form him as to not hurt him and she was still a bit unsure of him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Eight hours later I woke up and stretched my muscles out before getting up and stretching my wings and my right wing hurt still but it felt better. I put a blanket over her and headed for the pool to take a shower, I washed the blood and soak broke my body and let the cold water soak into my bad wing and sighed with bliss. I soon dried off and made breakfast, she was still asleep so I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to her temple, "Time to awaken, breakfast is done." I said nodding as I put a plate by her with water

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Calli did not notice as shinji left the bed the next morning but shot up straight when she felt him kiss her temple. " you got him off guard" she said as she looked at him then the food. callidora took the food willingly and began to eat " so why me" she asked after taking a bite of food. " i mean many of the woman from the kingdom are beauties so why me" she questioned as she waited for his answer
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm

I looked at her, "Because you don't throw yourself at men, you don't beg for a cock to be inside you. Plus a small part of it was revenge against your father. He tortured me and I wanted to take something of his that was dear to him and the fact that I was infatuated with you." I said nodding as I had already finished eating my food. "If you want there's a pool back there that you can bathe, it's private so you don't have to worry about me seeing you naked even if I've see you naked." I said looking her over but leaving her be as I checked my wing

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Callidora listened to him talk as she finished her breakfast. she would admit some of his words he spoke were true, but it still did not give him a right to take her virginity. " but why making me pregnant, i understand my father can be very hard headed at times but what will having a child do?" she asked before standing when he mentioned the pool to bathe in. Calli nodded before heading to the pool where she removed her clothing and slowly made her way into the water. Her body calmed as the water washed over her, calli closed her eyes relaxing as she went under the water letting her auburn hair get wet.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:25 pm

I walked to the pool and waited for her to surface, "Because I want a child and a mate, it's been hundreds of years since I've had a family of my own and I was hoping you'd be the one." I said turning and leaving before leaving the cave and took off, I ignored my wing protesting against flying but I didn't listen. I went to the village in a far away place and got my supplies and went back to the cave to put things where they were supposed to be and put on pants. I sighed as I ran a hand over the back of my neck as I looked at the mess of my cave. I started to clean my cave so she wouldn't have to live in messyness.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:45 pm

When she came up for air she was met by shinji answering her question. Calli did not really know how to reply to his answer, so she simply nodded her head before watching him leave. She stayed in the pool for a while until she was cleaned Calli soon left the pool to put on a new shirt and shorts. When she came from the room that had her clothes in it, she saw he had returned and was cleaning. " you know i can help clean " she said as she finger combed her long damp hair.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:52 pm

"It is not your job." I said keeping my back to her. This was going to be hard, "Do you want to return home?" I asked her as I looked at her, "If you return your father will sell you to gain more power, but if you'd rather be beside a King then fine or you can stay here and have a life where you can do what you want." I said turning so I was facing her fully and looked her in the eye because I wanted her to understand how twisted her father was. She needed to know how ruthless and uncaring he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 pm

" i know this but i can help" she said as she crossed her arms over her breast as she watched him. "Father may not be perfect, but I am all he has left of my mother, my older sisters have already been married off and have children of there own." she said with a sigh as she looked out the entrance of the cave. " as a princess i am lucky if i get to marry for love but i know my place is to better my country's safety" calli stated as she looked back at shinji. " i will stay till the child is born and then decide what i should do"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:04 pm

I turned my back to her and wrapped my wings around me as I started to distance myself from her because I didn't want to get attached to her. I soon made supper and gave her some before carrying my bowl to where I sharpened my swords and knives. I ate as I worked but kept my wings against me, soon it was time to sleep so I climbed onto a cot that I had in here and fell asleep, I didn't want to sleep with her because then I'd get attached to her and she'd leave once my child was born.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Calli could feel the cold shoulder from shinji after her words, but she tried not to let it effect her too much yet she found herself trying to figure out why he was acting this way. She was at her breaking point as he left her to eat separately and then not sharing his bed was her breaking point. Callidora was a very blunt girl and said what was on her mind without a filter. she walked into the room where he was sleep " what is your problem! do i not appeal to you that much that you have to sleep in a totally different room" she questioned with her hands on her hips .
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:19 pm

I woke up and sighed, "I do not want to get attached to you because you are loyal to your father so you will leave this place. So I am distancing myself from you." I said not looking at her but at the wall as I wrapped my wings around myself as I pulled up the blankets, my arms itched to hold her against my chest but she would be leaving once she had my child and I didn't want to become attached to her or to fall in love with her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm

her temper got the better of her as she stomped over to his cot ripping the blankets from him " I am loyal to my country and her people, so before you start accusing my loyalty you should get your facts straight" she growled before throwing the blankets back at him leaving the room. Calli stood at the entrance of the cave with her arms crossed very upset and mumbling to herself
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:31 pm

I got up and walked over to her and turned her around so she was facing me, "You'd do anything for your father and your lands and people. So you will return to them, you'd rather be with humans than an abomination like me so don't get mad at me if I'm doing what best for you and leaving you be but if you continue to act like this I will terminate the pregnancy and return you to your father and he can ruin your life." I said ready to place my hand over her abdoman to get ready to use my magic to kill our baby. I didn't want to but she clearly wanted to go back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 pm

" you clearly don't understand women do you?" she stated rather then a question. Calli slapped his hand away from her stomach if you even think for a second about hurting my child I will kill you myself." she growled placing her hands protectively over her stomach. Callidora had grown attached to the child growing in her stomach though it had only been about week she knew the little one was growing inside her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:41 pm

"If your so protective of this child then what are you going to do when you leave here and leave the child behind?" I asked as a small smirk came to my lips when she slapped my hand away as I walked more towards her and slowly tilted her head up and leaned down at my green hazel eyes looked into hers before kissing her gorgeous lips as I put my hand over her stomach over hers and gave her a gentle kiss that she could easily move away from if she didn't want my kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:16 pm

" I just had time to think since you were ignoring me" she said just before shinji walked over to her and kissed her. Calli looked into his eyes blushing slightly as he had taken her first kiss. She leaned into the kiss more wanting him to continue to kiss her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:24 pm

I put my free hand on her cheek and gently kissed her and wrapped my wings around us and ran my feathers over her skin and rubbed her stomach with her hand as I kissed her cheeks, nose, lips, temples, eyes, and then her forehead as I ran my fingers through her long hair as my hair cascaded down my chest and to my waist as I pressed a gentle kiss to her throat and picked her up easily and walked to our bed and laid her down on it as I got on top of her. Giving her the option to push me off or to encourage me to continue, "Do you want this?" I asked looking into her eyes and stroking her face lovingly with the backs of my fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Calli blushed as the attention shinji was giving her. she went willingly to the bed and allowed him to go on top of her. " just be gentle" she said as she leaned up to kiss him showing him she wanted him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:55 pm

I kissed her back and smiled, "I'll be very gentle." I said nuzzling her neck as I spread her legs and gently eased inside her and waited for a few minutes so she'd get used to my size before I began to thrust deeper into her as I sucked on her breasts and kept my weight off of her and the baby because I loved them and were attached to them and I hoped she'd stay forever. I stroked her cheek as I licked her nipple and put her nipple to the roof of my mouth and took more of her breast inside my mouth as I sucked

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Calli slowly nodded her head nervously as she watched him spread her legs to enter her. She closed her eyes tightly thinking that there would be pain, but she was surprised when the pain was not as great as the first time. A moan came from her partially opened lips as shinji began to thrust and suckle on her nipple. callidora's body had a mind of its own, as her back arched to consume more of his dick while her nipple became very hard which she pushed up so he would suckle more of her breast.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:00 pm

I took more of her breast in my mouth as I began to go deep inside her until I had no more dick to push inside her. I felt just how wet she was and smiled as I heard sucking sounds from her pussy. I let go of her breast with a pop, "You really are horny aren't?" I said smiling as I reached my hand between us and ran my fingers over her over sensitive clit and rubbed softly as my fingers got drenched with her juices. I kissed her neck as I wrapped an arm around her midsection and pulled her smaller body to my larger one as I took her. I soon let her down and put her legs over my shoulders so her the backs of her knee's were pressed to my shoulders which opened her up to me more and I went even deeper inside her, I felt the head of my dick touch her cervix and I groaned as I was getting ready to release my seed inside her. I knew she was pregnant but my instincts were telling me to release right here where there was a greater chance of getting her pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Her peach grew wetter the more Shinji thrusted in and out of her. Calli's hands latched onto his fore arms when he stopped suckling on her nipple. "This is all your doing" she said in between loud moans as he played with her clit. Callidora put her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer to him feeling her body arch against his wanting more of him inside her. She willingly let shinji do as he pleased with her body as she grabbed on to the sheets while her body arched to his pressing her hips into his. Her pussy's tight walls began to clamp down around his dick starting to milk him for his seed just moments for Calli hit her climax.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next