Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistaken Misery [Remade]

Go down

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Empty Mistaken Misery [Remade]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:37 am

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Tumblr_llvlibjWO21qb5xuqo1_500
Credit

S c o u r g e  M i s e r y

N a m e
Scourge Misery

N i c k n a m e
He goes by his name, Scourge or Misery. Has also been called The Devil Himself.

A g e
Unknown. He's hundreds of years old.

G e n d e r

Quite obviously a male.

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Immortal Timber Wolf

B i r t h d a y
Friday the 13th/August 13th, year unknown.

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
Scourge Misery is straight.

Z o d i a c S i g n
He is a Leo.

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Wolf-howling-black-and-white-wallpaper-3
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Among the many words you could use to describe him, he's cold-hearted, selfish, and demented. He has no remorse, or intention on showing kindness and mercy to others, making him the sickest of Immortals. He's feared, bowed to, and respected, because if you don't, he'll tare you apart. Scourge Misery is a blood-thirsty killer with a drive to cause pain to others, with no guilt of it whatsoever. He feeds on the cries and pleads of his victims, every last scrap, every last whimper he can get out of them. He's unsympathetic, strict, and stone-cold, and would much rather be alone. Nothing stands in his way, as he will kill you before you even get a sniff at him. Sometimes he makes very quick and silent kills, and other times, he makes the victim's pain last for hours of pain and agony, taking his time with the bloody torture he can cause, until their last breath comes out. Though he rarely kills a female, he is usually sarcastic, mean, and crude-humored. He often scares females away with hurtful, forced-upon words to scare them away. Scourge Misery prefers to go out at night, where he's free to prowl, make easy kills.

Scourge Misery is truly brutal. He's no weakling. Scourge Misery's raw power, speed, and dominance is beyond anything any other has ever seen. He's very intelligent, a full-fledged killer and Master Assassin, making him that much more fearful. He is almost always on the move, never stays in one place for more than a week. He gets bored far too easily. The brute is probably the most unpredictable, intellectual fighter you will ever come across. He doesn't back down from a challenge, ever, and will more than likely tare you to pieces if you try. Scourge Misery has many abilities, that he uses to his advantage, such as visions and scaling vertical things like walls or trees. Although, like nobody would expect, deep down in his twisted, bitter soul, Scourge Misery has a soft side, that nobody ever sees.

Like snow, it can either be blistering cold and violent, or gentle and beautiful. Scourge Misery, despite everything he has become, has a soft spot buried deep beneath the killing, selfish words, and hard, icy glares. For faes, he tends to loosen up a little, sometimes feeling a little sympathetic for them, especially if their scared. But more than anything, he's gentle with pups. Scourge Misery has had many of his own, none that he really cares to look after, but part of the enormous white brute wishes he had a loving family, to escape the monster he's created. A small little piece of him wishes to be mortal, to know what it's like to grow old with a partner, and not tower over every wolf he comes across. Scourge Misery, underneath what you see and what he let's you see, is a sad, broken soul, that only wishes for love and acceptance from the world.

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Tumblr_lt0zcj09M31r2sq25o1_500_large
Credit

F u r C o l o r
Pure, snowy white. Often splattered with dry blood.

E y e C o l o r
Electric teal color. Turns blood red on occasion, usually when he's hungry or angry.

H e i g h t
6'9" feet tall, increases to 8'5" when angry.

W e i g h t
657.4lbs

O v e r a l l  A p p e a r a n c e
Scourge Misery, not only tall and like a skyscraper, he's also massive in weight and muscle mass. He sports broad shoulders, a thick body, that are supported with muscle packed legs, and a large chest. Scourge Misery has a round, large cranium, with big fluffy ears, and a thick muzzle. His entire pelt is as white as snow, not a speck of a different color on it, apart from the dried blood usually clinging to it. His fur is thick, and oddly soft to touch, which is funny considering his personality. He has a thick, fluffy tail that is slightly longer than most, stopping right below his heels. His paws are huge, round, and sport razor sharp, coal black claws. The fur around his neck and on his chest is slightly thicker than the rest, apart from his tail. Scourge Misery has large, electrifying teal colored eyes, that seem to always be sharp and hardened, as if he's always glaring. He has a powerful, bone-crushing jaw, his wide mouth sporting black gums with dagger-like, almost spotless white teeth, that are often stained with blood.

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Tumblr_static_79m4cx6hebcww4gk4wo8w80cw
Credit

P a r e n t s
Demented Despair[Father] Unknown
Mercury[Mother] Deceased

S i b l i n g s
Hawk Flight[Older brother] Unknown
Silent Night[Twin sister] Alive
Misery's Silence[Younger half-brother] Unknown
Trish[Younger half-sister] Deceased

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Tumblr_m8id9isgp61qgswhho1_500
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Power
Incredible fighter
Sarcasm
Intelligence
Lots of experience
Very fast for his size
Eye sight
Hearing
Dominance
Seductive
Willing to learn how to be mortal
Years and years of Assassin training
Lying. It's an art to him.

W e a k n e s s e s

Very unsympathetic
Horrible temper
Asshole
Can be a forcer
Protective of his sister
Violent
Will kill without logical reason
His past
Very unapproachable
Says things he may not mean

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Tumblr_o26s8s4ED61ux8tw7o1_500
Credit

H i s t o r y
Go to hell...

F e a r s
Deathly fear of his father. Hasn't spoken to him in 263 years.
His past.

L i k e s
Blood
Fighting
Thunderstorms
Rain
The stars
Being alone
Seducing
The night
Pups
Winter and Autumn
Long walks
Waterfalls
Snow
Tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.

D i s l i k e s
Clingy females
Being overpowered(never happens)
His father
Birds
Know it alls
Other wolves in general
The sun
Daytime
Being disobeyed
Spring and Summer
Mornings

Mistaken Misery [Remade] Giphy
Credit

M a r k i n g s
Many scars, but his fur has grown over most of them.

M a t e s
Serenity[Deceased]
Ni[Unknown]
Eclipse[Deceased]

P u p s
Many, but doesn't care to look after them, or know who they are.

Mistaken Misery [Remade] D53405ec19c25a96bcb2b68d34e9ce3b
Credit

Q u o t e s
"Why do I live? Because I have something to live for."
"People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid.."
"I'll kill you before you even get the chance to live."

T h e m e S o n g
Monster by Skillet
Numb by Linkin Park
Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons