Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let not the scars of my past affect my future.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. Empty let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Everything was black, his ears ringing as the angel tried to open his swollen bloody and battered eyes. His head was spinning as he tried to grasp the situation unfolding in front of him. Leo looked down at his shackled hands it felt as if everything was happening in slow motion, his body felt heavy as he raised his head hearing a booming voice talking. "Leo, theater of evil you have committed a great sin. An angel of God to disgrace his Father in such a way as to fall in love with a demon is punishable eternal death." Tears started to flow from Leo's swollen amber eyes, his voice had left him, there was no hope for him. "Though you should be damned to the pits of hell, your Father has other plans for you" the voice stated as Leo felt two pairs of hands latch onto his wings, his eyes bulged "You shall be cast out of Heaven to roam the earth, protecting it from evil, but you are no longer a guardian but a fallen angel." Leo tried to scream out to no avail. It was too late, as soon as the voice said it's last words, his beautiful wings were ripped from his back. Leo sat up in a cold sweat gasping for air as he took in his surroundings. He was in his bed with another girl laying next to him that he would not care to remember her name. Leo got out of bed heading for the bathroom, he felt dizzy with every step he took until he was grasping the sink. He slowly raised his head after taking a few deep breaths to look in the mirror which revealed a man with hair as black as coal, fiery amber eyes, who sported a toned body covered in tattoos. Leo turned to look at his back, which still had the scars from where his wings were ripped from his body, though now the scars were slightly covered by a full back tattoo of large sleek black wings. He let out a heavy sigh "That shitty dream again" he scoffed as he removed his pajama pants and got into the shower. Once he was showered, groomed, and dressed Leo walked out to his kitchen, where the girl from the night before was making breakfast. "You know the rules" she said in his husky voice as he grabbed some toast before turning on his heel for the door of his studio apartment that look over central park. "Lock the door as you leave" Leo stated with nothing more than a raised hand as a goodbye. On street level, Leo could hear the girl yelling and cursing as she ran around collecting her belongings. He smirked pulling a cigarette from his back pocket, lit it and began tweaking towards the bar he worked at. Not even one foot int he front door of the bar, was Leo when he heard his name being called "Leo hurry up we have a busy night a head of us" called the bar owner. Leo worked as a bartender and as someone who brought people into the bar, mainly because people were drawn to him ( Angel's, even fallen angels are extreme attractive). Tonight was a misty moon, which was when the bar would throw s huge party (every mist moon) as for how the bar got it's name "The misty Moon Lounge". Though it was a night full of fun for humans, Misty Moons brought out all forms of evils and Leo had to kill each one that dared to harm an innocent. Leo rolled his eyes but helped get everything ready for tonight. Later when the bar was in full swing, Leo dressed in all black, (Black button down shirt, Black dress pants and Black dress shoes) made his way to the VIP lounge all the while drawing more and more peoples attention and to spend their money. He ran a ran through his longer on top black hair as he used his other hand to drink his whisky while amber eyes scanned the sea of people only to land on a female who looked out of place.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/47/5e/1f/475e1fbd3610e30383aed07755cee8fe.jpg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Lyla

I looked out around the bar as I sat with my girl friends. They had dragged me out of my make shift shelter and dressed me up. I sat at the little table and kept my hands wrapped around my glass as they danced near by with some guys. I kept looking around, keeping everyone in front of me in my field of vision. I then looked down and sighed before putting my chin in my hand and decided to watch a couple dancing ten feet away from me, how they moved in sync with each other, it kept me in awe how anyone could be like that. I soon looked at my friends and decided it was time to go home or what I now called home. I walked over to one of my girl friends and told her I was going home, she looked disappointed but nodded. I grabbed my coat and made my way through the crowd and out the door.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 am

Amber orbs watched the girl's every move. Leo could not figure out by he was not able to take his eyes off of her. Leaning forward with his hands folded over his mouth, he studied her. She was extremely different from the normal girls Leo would play with. Leo raised his head as he saw the girl gather her belongings to leave. Without hesitation, he quickly stood shaking the clinging girl's from his arms before making his way through the sea of people to follow the girl outside. Leo placed his hands into the pockets of his black dress obits as he slowly tailed the mysterious girl at a safe distance.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

I walked into the wooded park and went on my hands and knee's to crawl into my now new home. I quickly changed into my warmest clothes and covered myself with four thick blankets and covered my head. Making a cocoon to keep me warm in this cold snap we were having. I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep but it was proving to be difficult with how cold it was, I opened my eyes and sighed loudly as I curled into a fetal position, drawing up my knee's to my chest to try to keep my feet warm. I soon fell asleep after an hour of trying.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:38 pm

The male stopped short of entering the park, he was taken back by the girl heading into the park so late at night. Leo shrugged his shoulders, maybe she was taking a short cut to get home through the park like most people who lived in New York City did. His cigarette had come to an end by the time Leo had discovered that they girl actually was living in central park. He watched as she snuggled down trying to get warm, Leo clicked his tongue on the back of his teeth, He could not just leave the girl here. With a heavy sigh, Leo walked closer to her but still far enough away to respect her space "Uh I do not think sleeping outside in the cold is something a young lady should be doing" He stated in his low husky voice as he looked around him making sure no creeps were around.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 am

I startled awake, my heart was pounding. I moved my hand under my pillow and grasped my gun, "Leave or I'll shoot you." I said as fear started to rush through my body. I was very scared. I moved the blankets out of my way and sighted him with my hand gun, "I've a very good shot, I suggest you turn around and leave the way you came or I'll blow your knee's out and you'll feel real pain." I said getting to my feet. I stood with my legs spread the width of my shoulders and lifted both of my hands to sight him better. I was ex-military. I kept my eyes on him as I waited for him to leave.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Leo was originally in a squatted position as he spoke out to the girl, he remand in that position as he watched her startle and point a gun at him. A heavy sigh came from his mouth as he stood raise his hands to show he was not there to harm her as he straighten up to his full height of 6'5. Amber eyes looked knowingly over the female figure infant of him that she could do some damage to anyone, but to a fallen angel not so much. "Look love, I do not plan to harm you only simply offer you food and some place warm to stay." He stated in his husky British accent.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:35 am

I looked at him and shook my head, "No thanks. I don't go any where with strangers." I said as I kept my eye on him. "So please kindly go away or I'll shoot you and it won't be pleasant." I said serious as I'd shoot him where it hurts. I kept my stance at a ready, I took off the safety. "I suggest you leave now." I said as I was getting annoyed by his presence in my space. I was fine where I was, I had to endure other harsh environments and survived, I will survive this. I sighted him with the barrel and kept my finger on the trigger as I got ready to shoot him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Leo's amber colored orbs rolled violently at the females words of warning, at least she was wary of strangers. Though his hands were still raised to show he meant her no harm, Leo's patients were being severely tried. The male had a bit of a temper on hi, one of the many traits he had picked up from living on earth for so long. " You are going to shoot me, you say?" Leo questioned, though it was said in a mocking tone to provoke the girl. The males hands went down to his sides as a smirk came to his lips, his amber eyes not breaking contact with her own. It looked like he bursted and vanished into flame and ash where he was standing only to reappear directly infant inches away from the girl and her gun. "Try with all your might, but you can not harm was has already become fallen" he said with a slight growl to his tone as he grabbed the barrel of her gun putting it under his chin. Leo's orbs locked with hers once more before he stated "fire away love." He knew the gun would and could not harm him, the bullet if she fired would not pierce his flesh, but would sting very badly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 pm

I pushed the trigger twelve bullets into him and pulled out my Swiss Army Knife and stabbed him in the throat. "You do not scare me." I said as my eyes went cold and unfeeling. I pulled away and luckily I had my boots on so I started to run. I put an extra magazine into the gun as I reached down into my boot and with drew another knife, he couldn't survive that kind of assault. I looked both ways before crossing the street as I ran into a bathroom to change out of my clothes before running down an alley and throwing them into a barrel that had fire in it. I pulled my hair up into a bun and calmly walked down the street.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Leo's figure dropped into a kneeling position after the girl unleashed a rapid fire assault upon him. A growl came form his mouth, there was no blood spilt, but holes littered his black dress shirt. "That little brat" he spat as he rose to his feet, Leo cracked his neck before vanishing into fire and ash only to reappear infant of the girl, Leo grabbed her by the neck pinning her to the alley wall he had dragged her down into. He slammed his free fist against the bricks near her head but with no intent on harming her. His amber eyes glowed seeming to have more red hues than normal as his temper got the best of him. Without a word Leo search the girl for her gun and knives before crushing them infant of her eyes with his bare hands. He glared down at her moving his hand to grip her shoulder instead of her neck "Is that how you thank everyone who is trying to help you?" Leo stated. His muscular chest showed through the bullet holes of his shirt. "Central park is no place fora woman no matter her background or training she has".
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 pm

I looked at him with such rage as I rammed my knee into his groin. "What man puts his hands on a woman?" I asked spitting at the ground close to him. I turned away from him, "Leave me alone." I said as I looked both ways and ran off into the darkness towards another safe haven. I soon got where I was going and ran a hand through my hair in frustration at this guy that keeps bugging me. What is with guys that think they can dominate every damn woman? I asked myself as I went down some stairs and opened a door into slight darkness as I walked down a hall way.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Leo smirked to himself as he saw the rage in her eyes, his provoking had worked. He was about to say something sarcastic when a sharp pain came from his groin region making Leo feel light headed.He took his hand from her shoulder to cup himself as pain rained down throughout his body. His eyes glared at the girl "Says the woman that shoots and stabs said man multiple times" His voice cracked as he spoke from being kicked in the groin. Leo started to straighten up form his bent position as he watched the girl run away once again, but this time, he did not follow. He figured his balls had suffered enough for one night. Leo pulled another cigarette from his back pocket, lit it before he began walking back towards the bar. He could not understand why he was drawn to this random girl. Leo sighed heavily while blowing a thick cloud of smoke into the night air as he cleared his thoughts. Once he reached the bar, instead of being greeted with a smile, the owner frowned "Where and what the hell happen to you?" the owner questioned. Leo simply grumbled "Women" as he walked passed his employer heading towards the roof top. As the cold nights air hit his face, Leo closed his amber eyes and sighed. He loved being alone and going onto roof tops, one of the many reasons he lived in a pent house apartment over looking central park. It reminded him of his days in Heaven, watching over the humans below living their lives. The male scanned the city looking for the girls color. Humans had auras about them, like a smoke that gave off different hues and shades of colors. Good people had brighter shades, where as bad people or people with evil intentions had a darkness surrounding their auras. Leo found the girls color quickly just watching her movements form the roof top would have to be enough for him...for now.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:37 am

(Is he still going to be aggressive? Oh are you not interested in our other topic?)

I returned to central park and packed up my things and quickly walked off in search of a nice safer place where that guy wouldn't find me. I soon found a good spot that was secluded and met my needs well, there were multiple escape routes for me so I wasn't cornered. I gripped my new gun to my side as I started to lay things out and cover things up so it was more sheltered. I soon crawled into my new home and laid down and soon fell asleep with my hand resting on my gun loosely. Sun rise soon came in the sky so I opened my eyes and looked around before sitting up and brushing my hair and putting it in a messy bun on top of my head. I put on a fresh bra and undies before putting on fresh sweat pants and T-shirt.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:33 am

(Yes he will still be aggressive, he is just backing off for now. I just need a break from the other topics...I get over whelmed with multiple topics.)

As the last minutes of the night can to pass, the sky began to lighten was when Leo decided to call it a night and return to his apartment. Upon entering his home, Leo started to remove his clothes form the previous night or what was left of them. He walked into his bathroom placing his torn black shirt into the trash can before taking a cold shower to clear his mind. Leo put on a pair of grey sweats before plopping down onto his bed to sleep. As Leo's natural body clock woke him around 9 am, he slowly got up from his bed to get ready for the day. He had a plan to get the girl to talk to him. Leo got himself ready for the day, putting on dark ripped jeans, a maroon crewneck, and timberland. He put his hair into a man bun before heading towards his kitchen where he made a breakfast sandwich and coffee that he placed nicely into a container and hot cup before leaving his apartment. Leo walked to central park finding the girl pretty quick sense he could see her aura.The male cleared his throat letting her know he was there "I wanted to apologize my behavior the other night...This is a peace offering or the beginning of one" He said as he placed the clear container with the breakfast sandwich and the hot togo cup of coffee with his number on it down "If you want to talk or need a change of scenery, just give me a call" He said before turning to walk away "My name is Leo by the way" He added with a smile before heading back in the direction he came with his hands in his pockets walking towards the misty moon, the bar he worked at.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:47 am

My eyes popped open as I heard his voice. I moved my hand/arm out of the blankets and looked at the food, I was so hungry. I opened the container and greedily ate the sandwich but left the coffee, I don't like coffee but I did notice the number on it. I debated if I should throw it away or write the number down. I watched him walk away, "I don't like coffee but thanks any way. I'm Lyla." I shouted. I sat up and looked at the empty container in disappointment as I was still hungry. I put my hand under my T-shirt and in a way pouted. I felt my ribs and frowned but sighed. I wrote the number down and changed into my usual baggy clothes to hide just how bad off I was. I followed him at a distance for a while before going down a different street and sitting down with a blanket around me and a cup. I moved the sign I had so people could read it, hoping someone would be a good person and give me some money to get something to eat and some water.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Leo smiled to himself repeating the girls name "Lyla" quietly yet repeatedly as he continued walking on his path towards the misty moon. Upon his arrival, the bar was pretty much empty except for a few stragglers from the night before. Leo helped the bars owner, Mick put the bar back into it's original form as a lot of furniture was brought in and moved around. during the day when no customers came in Leo would work on new drink ideas as well as work on his advertising for the bar since he was a free lance graphic designer.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 am

People passed me by without giving me any kind of money and I was so hungry. I drew my legs up to my chest and put my hands on my stomach as my stomach was hurting from having food when it's been quite a while since I've had food. I leaned my forehead on my bony knee's and a tear went down my face as my stomach hurt. I looked at the number written on my hand and got up and went to a pay phone with what little change I had. I dialed the number and waited as it rang hoping he'd pick up. I was in pain and surprisingly was still hungry and thirsty. I was a little bent over, "Please pick up." I said as more tears went down my face as I frantically rubbed my tummy
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:46 am

Leo sighed as he finished making some advertisements for a couple companies he had been working with before standing form the bar stool to stretch. He looked at the clock behind the bar, it read about noon, which meant it was time for a lunch and smoke break. The male called to the bar's owner who was in the back office "Mick I'm going for my break" as he walked towards the back entrance of the bar towards the alley. Leo sat down on the stoop light a cigarette. He took one long breath only to have his cell phone go off. The male growled as he had to let the smoke out early before getting his phone out. Leo did not recognize the number calling him but picked up anyway "Hello" He greeted as he took another drag of the cigarette between his fingers.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:37 pm

I heard his voice and was very relieved. "It's Lyla, I'm three doors down and I'm in a lot of pain." I said going slightly high pitched with pain. I hung up and sank back down on the wall and was curled up in a fetal position and both of my arms hugging my stomach. Tears were streaming down my face with fear and pain. I didn't know why I called for him but for some reason it felt right too, I just didn't know if he'd come or ignore my plea. People would quickly walk by me like I would bite them, they must think I'm some druggy and was having issues when really I just wasn't used to food and ate too fast instead of taking slow small bites. Someone gave me water so I drank that which tasted heavenly to my throat and stomach. I hid my face against my pillow to hide my face.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Leo froze mid smoke as he heard the female voice come from the other end on the phone. His amber eyes grew wide as he listen to her words. Leo rose form his seated position on the stairs, he tossed his half used cigarette to the ground as he started on his mission to find Lyla. Amber eyes searched the alleys as the male quickly walked looking for Lyla's aura. It was not long before Leo spotted Lyla slumped over, His pace quicken as he made his way over to her. 'Lyla are you okay...whats wrong?" Leo questioned as he knelt down next to her looking over her. It was when he went to touch her arm that he noticed how skinny she actually was. anger ravaged his body as his temper flared "Why did you fight me when i offered you safety" Leo said between clenched teeth trying to keep his temper in check as he quickly scooped Lyla and her belongings up in one motion before heading towards his apartment.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:55 pm

I didn't fight him as I whimpered against the side of his neck and I put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed with every wave of pain from my stomach. I even put some of my blanket into my mouth and bit down hard a few times as I continued to whimper. I was panting with the pain, my hot breath hitting the side of his neck with each exhale. "Don't yell at me, I don't like being yelled at. It's none of your business why I didn't." I said through a pained voice. I took one of his hands and placed it on my belly, "It hurts here." I said squeezing my eye lids tightly shut. I knew I'd regret it when he felt just how skinny I really was. My hips and ribs jutted out and everything.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Leo tried to walk as fast but as smoothly as possible to not cause Lyla anymore pain than what she was already in. He was glad that she finally was not fighting him, but her breath on his neck and her allowing him to touch her did not help his cause or his worrying mind. "You have made it my business now Lyla" Leo said as his amber orbs glance down at her before looking back up to open the front door of his apartment building. Once on the elevator Leo tried to keep Lyla quiet and calm, he felt how skinny she was becoming upset but kept a pokerface so she would feel worse in the situation. When the elevator reached Leo's penthouse floor, the male walked to his front door, found his key and slowly opened it careful not to drop the girl. As he walked into his apartment, Leo put Lyla softly down on his large "L" shaped leather couch before heading in the direction of his kitchen. Leo gathered several bottles of water, gatorade, and crackers before taking them to the girl. "You need to get some fluids in you and slowly eat these crackers while i make you soup" Leo directed as he open the water and gatorade for her, handing her the water first. He then open the packet of crackers and set it infant of her before standing "I'm going to call one of my friends that is a doctor to come bring me some supplements, pain killers and IV's to help" the said one this shoulder as he dialed a number on his phone and began to cook while he talked to his friend on the phone.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:21 pm

"It hurts too much." I said crying now because I just wanted it to stop. I gripped my blanket and arched my back as I dug my heels into the sofa. I got up and ran for the bathroom that was visible and made it just in time to throw up what I had eaten earlier. I finished and washed out my mouth before walking back to the sofa and laid down, feeling a little better. I reached for the crackers and nibbled them as I drank water slowly so as not to over do it. I put down the water and crackers to slowly walk to where he was to peer into the pot he was using. "What kind of soup is that?" I asked as it smelled good. I moved his left arm so I could see better. "Why are you helping me? I'm homeless, rich people don't help the homeless. It's beneath them." I said nodding as it was true. That's how my parents were
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Leo was in the middle of getting ingredients together for the soup when he saw Lyla sprint for the nearest bathroom. He decided to give her some space as it was never fun to have to interact with others when you were not feeling your best. Leo stopped his combining of ingredients when he saw her come back from the bathroom. He watched her lay back down before he walked over to a dark cherry wood box, upon opening reveal essential oils. Leo picked the scents Ylang Ylang, orange, and lavender to fill the apartment with a sense of calm, relax, and peace. As he went back to cooking, Leo had just chopped the tofu, green union, and mushroom, he scrapped them from the cutting board into the miso broth he had simmering on the stove top when he felt Lyla's presence soon followed by her voice right behind him. "It is miso soup...It is light enough to it will not hurt your tummy but very fulfilling" Leo commented as he stirred the soup ingredients together. He smirked as he watched Lyla act all curious about the soup he was making "Sometimes it takes a major fall from grace to knock you off your pedestal and realize what is more important" (pun intended lol) Leo said with a smile as he looked down at the girl.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next