Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. Empty Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Prince was under a umbrella and he was getting some shade from the heat. He seen some humans walk past drop all the goods that he like.He went to the water and he swam a little and seen this little kid try to pet him. He felt a little growl but then controlled himself. Prince walked away from the ocean and he went back to the empty umbrella. "I don't understand people these days". he said under his breath and he huffed. He relaxed his mucles from the hot sun and he relaxed. He walked away from the desert so he doesn't have to deal with it. He always lived in New York. He likes it. The good food, the friendly dogs, and the beautiful lights at night, he loved it there.
Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM3YucSpxNHglgd-tWwwtqYADgI37ZQBqYkESdprq4_vBegHAxkg
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. Empty Re: Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Hanne padded down the busy streets, her golden coat a little dirty as she just had a little trouble with another dog over some food, she was use to how aggresive dogs could be, and it didn't bother her, she just let him have the bone. Not worth getting hurt over. She walked down onto the ocean and washed the waves lap the shore. A young boy was laughing and playing with a labrador, they were jumping in the waves and having fun. She sighed slightly to herself. Oh how she longed for someone to pet her by a fire, and have food in a bowl all day. And someone to care for her. She was a stray dog though and that wasn't going to happen. She stood up and kept walking it started to rain...heavily. She shooh out her fur and started to run for some cover, the dirt now seeping into her coat. She saw a few empty unbrella's lying on the beach and ran to the closet one. Shaking out her fur and sitting down watching the rain fall. She hadn't noticed the dog that was sitting not far from her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. Empty Re: Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. 1313005609_0cb0e3c9_1313005609

The small female puppy yipped, breaking back from the shoe that was thrown to her. "You did it again you stupid dog!" said one of her owner, Abigale's friends. She whimpered and drew back. She looked at Abigale with sad eyes but all there was, was plain amusement in her eyes as she picked up one of the other shoes and threw that one. The painful stab of the heel, not too sharp, hit her side and she yelped. What's happening? Where's the love I once saw in her?
Her owner was always like this when her friends were over. Always thinking it was fun to abuse her suddenly. It wasn't like that for Abigale to feel that way. But, Abigale told her that she would just act like it, not meaning to hurt her the day she started then she started getting used to it. Assaulting,Harassing and ignoring her throwing things at her constantly. That's when she felt like she couldn't leave. This is my owner. She thought.

Getting to her paws, she started to sneak out of the doggie door without being seen. But most of the attention was on her and they grabbed another item to throw at her, Abigale chasing after her. The small puppy dove away as the hands of her abusive human dived to get her. Running so fast, she felt like she could lift off the ground, she ran from the house and into the streets.

It was an hour later, and the female pup's paws were starting to ache, her energy running out and her mind filled with nothingness but the old Abigale. She sighed and closed her eyes and went over to a lighted town the lights flashing over her. She looked at her paws and suddenly, felt small fat drops coming onto her pelt. She looked up. It was going to rain. The puppy saw three umbrellas lined neatly next to each other scraggly but enough and okay and slid under turning and 2 circles before huddling close to it as the rain started to quicken.

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. 3284000513_79ea8bedca
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Prince seen another dog a little closer from him. "Oh..". he said as he seen the rain pat against his pelt. He then went to the ally. He went to his little shed in the corner and he laid there until the rain stopped. He watched how hard it rained. He doesn't even think it ever rained this hard in New York. Not ever since he lived there. He still remember Jonathan. His old owner. They moved to New York when his dad got a new job. Then the torture. He hated it. He was always punished. He was just always a bad dog. Jonathan changed when he hit friends in Jr. High. He never seemed to love him anymore. He was hated.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Hanne sat there, she heard the movement of another dog and turned her head, seeing the other dog turning away. Back into the rain. She watched it, her head cocked and ears raised, she rarely came into the presence with another dog without it snarling at her. She got up and started to follow it into the rain but stopped, it was really pounding and she didn't want to get drenched to the bone. She sat down again and just watched it enter a small alley. She wondered if it was a stray or just a dog that had been sepparated from its owner
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. 1313005609_0cb0e3c9_1313005609
The small female puppy looked around, passing cars bringing big waves of rain through the drops, making her get more drenched then she already was. Moving back, she whimpered slightly then looked over to see the male puppy leaving followed by the other female puppy. Looking over to looked up at the sky and saw the rain keep on going. Sighing, she fell into a nice and cozy sleep.
The pup soon awoke and looked around to see that the rain had stopped. Getting up, she walked out, seeing that her wound had crusted to a scab. Shiviering she looked over to the ally and went over to it; her stomach was growling. Looking at the nice big oversized garbage cans. She tried jumping on one, grunting with each small effort.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:38 am

Prince was still in the ally and he then heard a loud BANG. He looked and seen the small puppy jumping on trash cans. "I can help you if you want me to". he said and he then looked at how small she is. She was a little pretty pup. But he learned not to love. He looked behind him and seen another female. He ignored her and he went back to the pup. "You are very small? What happened to you?" he asked and he looked at her bruises and he scab. He wondered how bad it was. Ah...poor kid. he thought as he looked at the other female. She must have been abused too. I guess they're my kind. he thought more as he looked at the little puddle in the street. He seen his reflection. He didn't think he was a friendly dog after all. He still thought he was a bad dog. He then looked at the small mark on the little pup. Shoe..I can tell. he thought as he looked to see a little stab from a heel.
"Sorry".
he said and he put his head down. She might have been scared of him. He was such a muscular dog. He was mighty. He was brave and he never backed down. Even though he was a male who never learned to love, he still learned to love each other.

<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am

The small pup looked to hear a male. She gasp quietly then turned to see a pup, bigger than her actually. She felt her hackles rise and she nodded cautiously. "Yeah..." she nodded slowly and stepped back to show magic. Of course, she wasn't used to this. But she wasn't scared of the strong muscular pup, but thought of him as a savior. She could not handle herself out here by herself she could be a goner. And with his scraggly pelt, and no collar it looked like he had been a stray dogs for most of his life. She eyed him once more with her blue and amber eyes and looked back at the trashcan. "I'm Miranda."

Last edited by *Twisted Shadows* on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 am

can I join?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Sorry there's too much ppl and plus then I'll get left behind. So no.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm

I'm done.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 am

Daydreamer.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm

(sorry okay ima catch up)

Hanne yawned as she lay under the umbrella the rain letting up after a while. She saw the small puppy walking over to the trash cans, she watched her even though she didn't know her, she reminded her of her little sister. She didn't want any harm to come to her like it did to Sky. She sat up and padded out from under the umbrella shaking her fur, droplets of water that had sunken through her fur making it plaster to her skin. Hanne saw that the young pup had found another dog to help her out... a male...she grew slightly uncomfortable, it was one thing she was taught ... don't trust them. She debated in her mind whether or not to go over there, and finally came to a conclusion. She sneezed once before walking over to the alley, she ignored the male and went over to the pup...she frowned slightly when she saw her up close....covered in wounds she felt so bad for her, she must've been unlucky with her owners. She smiled, "Hello there, are you lost" she said in her gentle soft voice that always seemed to calm anyone she talked to even in the worst situations.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Prince had seen that the other female had spoken. "Yes". he answered for the pup. He then jumped on top of the trash can and knocked it over, a little trash getting on him. He shook his pelt. "HI Miranda I'm Prince". he greeted and seen the female. He looked at her size too. "What happened to you?" he asked the female that was ignorig him. [Hanne] He then got a chicken drumstick that was left and he bit the meat that was still left. He went to the female. "Hungry?" he asked. He went to the pup and got her a slice of pizza. Half bitten and all. "Here take it". he said and nudged the pizza with his muzzle and put it by her paws. He looked at the female. She was a pretty pup he had to admit. "So...I guess I'll go first...I was rescued from the pound and I was adopted from a boy names Jonathan. I was a birthday present. Anyways I stayed with him and his parents. Then when he was getting friends in 7th grade that's when he was treating my like I was a bad dog..and that's my story..Oh I ran away when I was 2 and now I'm 2 1/2". he explained as he put his head down and whimpered sadly as he remembered the thought. He turned around and showed them his bruise on his thigh. He still seen the day when he was abused. Summer. He never likes summer.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Miranda looked at the male looking at the female, trash on her pelt. She looked at the male and intependence went through her heart and she puffed out her chest, making her look half her size and put her head high. "No." she retorted crossily. "I can answer myself dude." She said to the male. She turned back to the female. "Hi. I am Miranda and no, you don't have to treat me like a worthless pup because I ani't. I ran away from my family and the reason why cannot be told. Now, what's this?" she asked pawing at the pizza. "I cannot eat this." She sniffed. "It smells terrible. Like stale cheese and bread." She barffed, coughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 am

(gah! I wrote like 300 hundred words..and then my computer crashed :'( lolz)

Hanne looked at the pup and narrowed her eyes slightly. She had Spunk. "Im not going to treat you like a small worthless pup, but its dangerous for a pup to be wandering around here" she said in the same voice. She looked up at Prince "Nothing happened to me, i live around these parts of town" she answered him. She nodded when he asked if she was hungry, but she herself went over to another trash can and tipped it over, pawing through it she found a fast food bag. She stuck her muzzle in and took a half eaten hamburger and fries. Best meal in while, she thought to herself. She ate while she listened to Prince's story. "Im sorry that something like that has happened to you" she said frowning. She sighed, "I don't really have a story, i was born a stray with my brother," She lowered her head, "He got hit by a car when we were still pups" she said "But i carried on, even got taken in by humans a few times, but somethign always happened, either they had to move or allergy settled in" she shrugged "and i was back on the street". She pricked her ears hearing how Miranda was being picky about her food. "Now listen, around here you might not get anything better" she said sitting up. "So eat" she said
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Miranda shurrged. "Nah." she said flicking her tail. "I'd rather have something real. Watch this."
She trotted over to a back door and sat down, two ears down, big eyes and began whimpered as loudly as lungs could. She then saw someone open the door and throw her something... a... a milk bone and... yum! Freashly baked chicken. Lifting her head, she trotted back eating it. "Now this is food. How much better could puppies be. While old ones well... don't get much attention. Well, listen dude and dudette I'm trained."
She was going to make them think to was smart... really really smart.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am

Prince looked at the pup. "Okay..and don't feel sorry for me. I deserved it. I'm a bad dog. That's what Johnny always told me". he sighed as he looked at the Burger King she grabbed. "That sure looks good, and that's pizza". he told Miranda and he smiled. "What's your name?" he asked the other female and he sighed. He felt more sorry for the stray. "So you've been here for your life. I've just been here for half a year. I don't know as much as you too". he said . "Maybe you can show us the ropes". he chuckled. He looked at how she looked. He could tell that she was a stray. He could tell what happened to Miranda. He just needed some scars and he needed some bruises to know what to her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 am

Hanne lowered her ears when she heard him say that, she sighed not really knowing what to say to make him feel better. Hanne looked down at the burger king bag, she picked it up with her teeth and walked over to Prince. "You can have some if you like" she said putting it down by his paws. She looked at him "My Name's Hanne" she replied with a smile. She Shrugged "yes well, when your living on the street, street smarts come to you eventually" she said, with a smile. She'd be glad for the company of these two. She nodded her head "Sure, why not" she answered . She stood up and shook her white coat, she really needed to go down to the river in the park. Her coat felt heavy, she needed to wash it soon.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 am

Prince grabbed the other whopper in the bag and ate it. He also had some onion rings. He looked at Hanne. "Okay...well let's go and Thank you". he replied as he shrugged is black shoulders. He then turned to Miranda, motionless. He seen her face and he smiled. He looked at HANNE AGAIN AS SHE shook her coat. He did the same. "I have some street smarts..for half a year". he chuckled as it was funny to him. He didin't think that he would have friends like these two. He felt thankful. Look like I was wrong. I do have some friends. I'm not a bad dog after all. he thought as he smiled and he strutted after Hanne feeling pride. He looked at Miranda. "Ya coming Miranda? So you don't get lost heh heh". he chuckled and he sniffed the air as he smelled the alley. Fresh Garbage.. The smell wasn't his favorite it's just that he was glad he had somebody to be with. He looked at the pup. He smiled. He knew she probably wouldn't come but maybe. He turned and went to the river at the park. "What's this place? Why are there so many humans?" he asked as a little girl put her hand on his neck. He whimpered the hands were sticky. Ew...cotton candy. he groaned as a thought as the fluffy sugar touched his neck.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hanne nodded her head gracefully. "Its no problem" she said with a bright smile. She caught his gaze and looked down clearing her throat. "well then lets go" she said leading the way to the park, looking back to see if both of them were following her. They crossed streets and even chased a squirrel on the way there. Once they reached the park, a small little girl ran up to them "doggies!" she said brightly with a smile, she reached down and pet Prince. She looked at Hanne, and laughed loudly as she went over to her and put her sticky hands in her pelt giving her a big hug. Hanne smiled at the child and licked her cheek, wagging her tail. "Bye-bye, doggies" she said with a wave as she ran back to her mother. Hanne looked at Prince "Its a park, i usually come here, they have great hot dogs and a lot of the humans that come here a lot always give me some" she said with a smile as she bounded towards the river.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 am

Miranda stood there for a second, watching them leave. A couple of minutes later, her heart jumped. She couldn't be alone. Getting up, she raced from the ally and looked around. "Don't leave me. W-wait up!" She sniffed the ground and caught their easy scent, following it to a park. Stopping, she looked up to see the park. She heard something loudly coming her way. Looking over, she saw a big truck heading her way. She whimpered and stopped, scared-stricken.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Prince looked behind him and he seen the pup running he then heard HONK HONK and he ran in front of the big truck and grabbed Miranda by her scruff and raced across the street. He had saved her life. A little boy was calling before the incident. "Hey look the puppy saved the puppy!". the little boy called and he seen Prince. "Are you guys lonely? Do you want a home?" the boy asked Prince and Prince just ran away. Still with Miranda. When he reached Hanne he let her go. "Whoa are you okay Miranda?"he asked in fear and he seen her panting. He whimpered and he hope that she didn't have a heart attack. He looke at Hanne. He seen her face. "She should be okay". he told Hanne. He sighed and he went to Hanne. Watching if Miranda would move.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 am

Miranda shook and slowly lied down, putting paw over paws. She whimpered and put her head on her paws, closing her eyes a tear down her face. She wiped it away and kept her eyes closed, still shaking.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 am

Prince looked at Miranda. She must be to scared to speak. he thought as he looked at her shake. I hope she's okay..well we can't leave her. he thought and he looked at Hanne. 'Sha'll we keep going? Or we just stop here". he said and he he waited for an answer. He looked and made a gaze. He seen how she was shaking. Poor Kid. he thought as she was still shaking. 'She'll be alright..let's keep going". he said and put her on his back and was walking steadily.

Sorry Getting Brainfart...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next