Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 am

Miranda looked as she got picked up and collasped under her weight she got down. "I'm not okay. Mr.answerforsomebody." she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck in the past, in between the present, my mind not on the future.

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 am

Hanne watched the scene unfold in front of her, her face was horror stricken, she had a flash back of her brother getting hit by the truck. She raced over to Prince and Miranda when he had brought her to safety. "Miranda are you all right?" she asked desperatly licking the top of her head, her heart beating as if it was going to fly out of her chest with fear for the small puppy. Thank Heaven, she was all right. She sighed heavily, and looked at her getting a little angry "What were you thinking! You should have kept up with us, don't fall behind again" she didn't mean for her words to sound so strict, she was just worried for her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Okay here's what I reply too.

Prince looked at Miranda. "Well sorry for saving your life!" he growled and he then calmed down. He kinda knew her feeling. He was scared for her. "Well you should've..never mind I give up". he walked away from the park.

Last edited by <S t a r c h a s e r> on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:16 pm

(im so confused right now..are star chaser and star catcher the same person?)

Hanne sighed as she sat down with the puppy, keeping close to her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 pm

(No.. i was on hers, I didn't know she was logged in and accidentally replied with hers.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

(oooh okay i get it sorry Smile )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Now can somebody reply...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2