Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in the Moment......

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stuck in the Moment......  Empty Stuck in the Moment......

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:22 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I had traveled too many places, met too many horses, seen too many things. And, I was tired of it. I just wanted a herd, a mate, a family. It had never came to me though.

I walked into a beautiful valley with a long range of mountains on each side. I neighed and grazed for a second. I was alone for how much I knew. But if I wasn't, it would not be of a problem dealing with another horse. I was feeling sorta social today. I trotted up further into the beautiful valley, smiling and having fun like a young filly. I felt amazing today beautiful, smart, and loyal. "I could get used to this....." It wasn't bad being by myself most of the time, but sometimes, I liked being with other people. I still longed for somewhere to belong though. I would for the rest of my lonely life, that is if I didn't find a mate.I let my heat scent out just for fun, to see if anyone would come. I doubted it though. I shook out my coat. I was part American Paint Horse and Clydesdale, so I had a black and white coat with hair at the top of my hooves. I was beautiful, no doubt about it, but no one had shared that with me before. Ever. It seemed like no one liked me. That could change any second though......

Her pic:

Stuck in the Moment......  Thumbnail
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Moment......  Empty Re: Stuck in the Moment......

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

Lost in Time
Lost in Time weaved his way gracefully between the thick foliage on the side of a vast valley lush with grass and such. He swiftly made his way to the clearing of the valley where as far as he could see was plump, knee-high grass. He nibbled on each stem for a moment before a sudden but sweet aroma of a mare flowed into his nostrils. He bobbed his head at the seculant scent and traced it back to its source which was a darling Clydesdale mare. She was quite marvelous and gorgeous... Almost hypnotizing in a way. He pawed at the ground softly and nickered towards the mare since he had desired to know her name. He trotted to her front and respectfully dipped his head in greetings. "Hello, maiden. I am Lost in Time, but you can call me Lost if you desire," he spoke in his deep and handsome voice as he continued, "Who may you be?" Lost in Time was froze by her stunning beauty and grace, almost unable to breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:54 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I turned when I heard a stallion's voice ask me for my name. I smiled an dlooked him over before answering. "Stuck in the Moment, but you can call me Moment. And it's very nice to meet you." I dipped my head in a pleasant way. The stallion was very handsome. I looked around to see if other stallions were coming. I saw none.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Lost in Time smiled alluringly, like he almost always did. He gazed around her body, seeing she was in wonderful shape. He loved the way her shimmering coat glimmered in the sun's rays and such. "As to you, Moment," he said, "Why is such a mare doing here alone?" It was unusual to see a mare here without a herd to protect her.
Stuck in the Moment......  HUS0638Large

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
"I have never found a place to call home, so, I travel." I dropped my smile. "What about you? You seem like you should have a beautiful herd of mares behind you, or something." I gave him a puzzled look. "That's what I would expect." It did seem appropriate, I mean, he was a very handsome stallion.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:06 pm

(Can I join as another mare or is it to late to join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

(It's fine with me, any gender. What about you, ^Rawr^?)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Black n white rosses-
I walked through the land slowly.I was a young mare and I looked it to.I picked up the pasted till I was running like bullet weaving in and out of trees.I came to a halt and at some flowers in a meadow before picking up the speed aging my head was always hung low for I seamed unwanted every wear I went I had even been kicked out of my heard for no reason.I then smelt other horses but it was to late I crashed in to a stud and mare talking.I then backed up,"Sorry."I said in a shy voice.
PIC-
Stuck in the Moment......  Liberty_June_2005
(She is a yearling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 pm

( It's fine with me C= )
Lost gave Moment a serious gaze as she told him what she expected of him. "That's what I came here to start, Moment," he spoke invitingly before being cut off by a yearling filly. He chuckled softly and nodded at the filly. "It's fine, who shall you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:25 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I blushed when he said that. I saw the fil;ly run into him. "Oh hello there." I smiled warmly and sucked in my smell.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Lost smiled at her brilliantly as he held in his breath in concentration. He then opened his mouth to speak. "Would you... Would you like to help me? I know this seems sudden, but would you?" He gave her an alluring grin as he then nibbled on his lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:39 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I gasped a little when he asked me this. I was so surprised. "Of course." I smiled. "It would be my pleasure."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Lost's grin increased as he was pleased to hear her answer. He nuzzled her cheeck gently as his eyes locked onto hers. "Thank you... Where shall we begin...?" He was hesitant to ask that since he though he was rushing things.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:46 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
"What about the filly?" I looked the young thing over. I ave her a curious look.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Black n white rossies-
"I'm I'm I'm Black n white rossies."I said shyly as I looked at her with big brown eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Lost gave the filly a smile before nipping at her forelock. "You are more than welcome to join us," he spoke generously to the filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I smiled and nodded in agreement. "But first, can you wait here for a second, please Roses?" I trtted deeper into the valley so she couldn't see us. I let my sweet, sweet, heat scent out. I smiled seductivly and waited for Lost to follow.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Black n white rosiess-
I gave him a confused look,"Really....I never been excepted by any one before."I then turned to her,"Yes maim."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Lost smirked and followed Moment into a deeper part of the valley. He chuckled enchantingly and licked the top of her rump. He put his muzzle close to her tail to take in the sweet, seculant aroma she produced. He found himself growing hard as he put his chest up to her rear, letting his tool slip from its sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:12 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I smiled and back up, pressing my rump into his chest. (Sorry so short!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

( It's fine!! )
Lost nudged her tail away from her rump and mounted, trying to be as gentle at the beginning as he could. He shoved his tool inside her and locked onto her mane with his teeth for a more sturdy ride. He pumped slowly at first to make sure Moment was used to him being inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
I held my breath as he went in, but then it started to feel good. I let out a grunt to tell him I was okay.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Lost smiled as he pulled his muzzle up to her ear. "Thanks for letting me do this," he murmured softly and sensually into her ear and rested his head on her shoulder. He started to go a little faster and harder while he was at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

~Stuck in the Moment~
"Trust me, it's my pleasure..." I licked his maw. I moved my tail to the side more so he could go in deeper. I groaned in pleasure.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Lost grinned and grunted with each thrust he took. He docked his tail in pleasure as he forced himself deeper inside to explore what she had to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next