Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck Between Loyalty and Love

3 posters

Go down

Stuck Between Loyalty and Love Empty Stuck Between Loyalty and Love

Post by Harley Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Stuck Between Loyalty and Love Hybrid_Wolf_Stock_3_by_ForsakeWolf

The mutt blinked, peering into the blinding sunlight of the day. His cave had not stopped the rain, and he was soaked clear to the bone. Zeus stood and walked out, stretching his still limbs and back. The dog park wasn't busy yet, no people or dogs running around the big grassy area. A path led through four acres of trees, and that was where he lay. Zeus sighed, wondering why those yappers liked being on a leash, or living in a house. It was all stupid to him. His master had quickly given him up as a pup, due to the wolf in his blood. Zeus couldn't help it, aggression was in his personality. The shelter told him again and again, the wild side would come out, and he believed every little word of it.

So, Zeus lived here, proving to humans he was nice, but would not live with them. All they did was scowl and him and keep walking, or give him a good kick.

If Zeus couldn't have trust from humans, he hoped he could get it from a female dog. Brown fur blended well with the muddy road, but it looked odd and he trotted out onto the lush green grass. Now that the sun was warming the city of Sacramento up, people would come down and start playing, which they did.

(I want a female dog, who has a master.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Stuck Between Loyalty and Love Empty Re: Stuck Between Loyalty and Love

Post by Tayssi Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Could I please join?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Yes, but there are a few things first-

Your dog must be a priss.
The owner has to be distracted easily.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:00 am

Stuck Between Loyalty and Love 7002290-young-pretty-girl-with-blonde-hair-portrait
Lauren

Stuck Between Loyalty and Love Collie_Laying
Lady Amber

Watching from the window as the rain fell as Lauren brushed her fur, Amber shifted from paw to paw, she wanted to be out and walking. But she had to wait for the rain to end. Obviously, she couldn't go out in the rain and ruin her gorgeous coat. Amber was an expensive, purebred Rough Collie with papers. Though the collie was the type of dog to not want to dirty herself, she did have a soft spot for kids. For any young creature, big or small. Her large brown ears flicked forward as the rain stopped and the sun came out. Barking happily, she bounded to the door, prancing on the spot, watching as Lauren walked towards her, tying her strawberry blonde hair back and slipping on some shoes.

She had always adored Lauren. The human girl had alwas looked after her and paid all her attention to her. Well, most of it anyway. She came from a rich household, so that meant, Amber, too, came from a rich household, so she got whatever she wanted when she wanted it.

Barking, wanting to get out, the human girl opened the door and Amber bounded out gleefully, though not going too far away from the girl. Lauren knew the collie would never run away so she never bothered to put a leash on her. They walked down the path until they came to the dog park. The wide open space full of grass and trees surrounding it and dogs playing together and doing different things. Lauren went to sit down on a bench under a covered area to mingle with some people and to let Amber do whatever she wanted.

Amber watched the girl for a moment longer before she bounded off, the wind playing with her fur and moving it like waves in the ocean. Though, the collie made sure not to splash herself with any puddles she didn't manage to dodge. Even though she wasn't that much of a prissy princess, she still was one. Deciding to slow to a walk, the collie looked around for another great pedigree dog to mingle with. Not that Amber really minded dogs without a fantastic pedigree but there were a few rules for her. 1. Not to upset Lauren with who she mingles with. 2. No dirty and/or wet dogs(generally) 3. If avoidable, no mutts. That didn't mean there weren't times that Amber broke those rules.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Zeus inhaled the fresh air, long tail swinging. Pedigree pets roamed, cow dogs jumping high for tennis balls, rat dogs jumping of blw up jumps their snooty owners brought. Only one dog caught his attention, a Rough Collie. Her master though, looked mean enough to yell at the pretty dog for just letting him sniff her rear end.

Zeus rolled in something dead, but his own coat still looked pretty good. He bathed in the river, shaking off and letting the warm sun dry him before he trotted gleefuly towards Lady Amber. Other stray dogs loved the smell of dead things, or old food.

The wolf dog wagged his tail, growling playfully and wiggling his rump.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:24 am

Amber heard growling from behind her and she turned to face another dog. Or well, a mutt. He had dog in his blood, but he was also wolf. And he smelled like a dead animal. The bloodline part, she'd be able to deal with.. Somehow, but the smell really was not helping her judgement of the mutt. But his playful manner made her think he just wanted a friend amongst all these snooty dogs in the park. Obviously, though, he wasn't a dog that belonged to someone. He was a stray. he had heard rumours of a wolf or something or other living in this park that watched everyone from a distance. Could this be the wolf they had been talking about?

Amber snuffed lightly, stepping back and sneezing, trying to rid the smell of the dead from her nose. And yet, his playful mood was catching on to Amber and her own tail started to wag for a moment, before she looked over at Lauren who was now watching her. The Collie's tail ceased its wagging at once and she turned to the mutt. "What business do you have with me?" she asked, looking at the wolf dog for a moment.

She heard her name being called by a high pedigree dog and she called, "i'm coming, just a moment!" looking at Zues for a moment more then over a Lauren she sighed. "I have to go," she said to the male, before turning and walking towards the pedigree dogs mingling. Along the way, the end of her tail tickled Zues' nose by accident. Though, it may be taken as a playful gesture to some.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Zeus saw her wrinkle her nose, and his tail drooped. "Buisiness? Play, I guess." He said, but she had already wondered off. He sneezed when her tail tickled his nose, but quickly ran to the river to get the smell off. He rolled in a mint patch, and then ran back to the park. "Amber!" He called, after all , he had heard the pedigrees calling that name. "Amber!" He barked.

sorry so short
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Amber laughed humourlessly at a dog whom had told something that was supposed to be funny. This wasn't what Amber enjoyed doing. She wasn't the type of dog to sit around and chat, she was a working dog breed, she loved to run and play. But due to Lauren's expectations of her, Lady Amber didn't have that much of a choice with what she did or didn't do. She was surrounded by pedigree dogs, and yet she was the only dog of working dog class, except for the dobermann, but he was laying off to the side, looking over the pedigrees. His name was Connor and according to himself, Amber was his his mate. Apparently he had claimed her.

Amber had never agreed to such a thing, but with Connor being her so called mate, all the other males left her alone. That was the only thing she was greatful for, even though she had rejected his advances multiple times, he just never got the idea. Suddenly, Amber heard her name being called and the pedigrees all backed away in disgust. Amber's large ears flicked ofrward in interest and she turned around to see the wolf dog bounding towards her.

Visibly relaxing as the pedigrees bolted, Amber looked at the mutt. And yet, Connor stayed in his spot a few metres away, watching the two intently. "Yes?" she asked, sitting down and watching Zues.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

"You ran off to go have 'tea' with the others, why?" He laughed, wagging his tail. His gaze rested on Connor. "Who's the dog with a moldy hotdog for a tail?" Zeus asked, wagging his own lush tail. Without waiting for a reply, Zeus leaped and gently knocked Lady Amber over with his nose. "Tag." He laughed, running circles around her. Then, guessing in his own mind that Connor wanted to play, Zeus leaped onto him, pinning him to the ground. Zeus's nose nuzzled his neck. "Dead." He said, leaping off and bounding away, waiting for them both to follow.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Amber looked at the wolf dog as he spoke and looked away, not answering him. It wasn't like she had much of a choice, if Lauren found out she'd either be very disappointed or yell at her. Either one was not what Amber liked. Suddenly, the rough collie was knocked over and she gasped in surprise. Looking up at Zues as he said tag, Amber blinked up at him, confused. She stood up, then realised what he was talking about. Her tail started to wag despite herself and she watched the wolf dog for a moment longer.

That was when he bounded over to Connor and tackled him, pinning the Dobermann to the ground. Amber's tail stopped moving and she froze. She could see Connor's expression maddening and then Zues said 'Dead' and the large male took that as a challenge. Pedigrees never played. And male pedigrees such as Connor was not someone who had even heard the word. So saying something like that to him wasn't very smart.

When Zues took off, Connor bolted after him, face contorted with rage. Lady Amber stood there for a moment before she took off after them. No time to think. She had to stop Connor. The mutt didn't know any different, dogs were dogs to him. He obviously didn't know the rules of the pedigrees. Racing after the two males, legs moving swiftly underneath her. She may be a pedigree, she may be from a rich household that didn't like her running around, but LAdy Amber was a Rough Collie. She was a working dog by blood.

So she could run. And fast. Just as Connor caught up to Zues, Amber had managed to catch up to the Dobermann. The large black and tan male leapt at the wolf dog, ready to rip out his throat. Amber, too leapt at the male. But at Connor. She managed to knock him to the side, though his jaws racked along her shoulder. She landed on the ground as Connor slid across the grass and she whimpered softly.

Connor stood up, growling at both dogs. "Why did you stop me, Amber?!" he snarled, glaring at her. Amber ignored the pain and looked over at Connor. "Because. He wasn't challenging you, Connor, he was just trying to play. What's the harm in that? Yet, you were trying to tear him to shreds," Amber replied, stepping forward, though refusing to put any weight on her shoulder. Connor, in reply, crouched down, growling at the two dogs. "Fine, if you want to be like that, if you want to take his side, I won't hesitate to take you down as well,"
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Zeus snarled as he spun around and saw Connor in midair. The wolfdog was about to defend himself when the pedigree collie knocked the doberman away. He spun around as Connor threatened Lady Amber. "Hey, who died and made you king? You can't talk to her like that!" Zeus couldn't get into a fight now, not when he was so close. I'll let Connor attack her, get her all the human's attention, then get Connor away!

Zeus growled.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:59 am

Lady Amber growled at Connor as his cold eyes stared straight at her. She knew that later, the dobermann would regret attacking her if he did. Afterall, every time he had attacked her because of something, he eventually came slinking back to her once he swallowed his pride. Not that Amber cared all that much. If he wanted to ditch her for good, then fine, it just meant less trouble for her.

Amber noticed the humans starting to notice and slowly make their way over to see waht was going on. Though nobody dared to get in between them just yet. Afterall, it could just be a minor tussle over something. Amber's golden eyes laid upon Lauren who was walking over, not realising Amber was in the middle of it.

Suddenly, before Lady Amber had time to react, Connor lunged at her and tackled her to the ground, snarling at her and snapping at her throat. Amber yelped in surprise and tried to push him off, though to no avail. Her legs were twists beneath her and she couldn't move enough to get her paws underneath Connor enough to shove him from atop of her.

The dobermann struck at her throat, but Amber moved her already wounded arm - or well, it was really her shoulder that was already injured - so instead his teeth sunk into her forearm. The Collie whined and whimpered softly as pain coursed through her leg as she struggled beneath the large male dog.

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm

This was his chance! Zeus didn't snarl, didn't growl, just lowered himself to the ground and leapt. He managed to push Connor off of Lady Amber, and herded him away wth harsh nips. "Stay away from her!" The wolf dog snapped, nothing bristling.

Black fur was shining as he bonded back to the collie and guarded her.

sorry it is so short
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down