Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story)

2 posters

Go down

Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story) Empty Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:03 pm

~Angel~
I looked walked into the sub station seeing Mason at first rank. "Hi Love," I say and hug him. "So what was it that you wanted?" I ask him. "You first." Mason tells me just grabbing me by the hands instead of a hug back. "No, really Mason what is it?" I ask. "Um, I'm breaking up with you cause I'm with Alex." I looked at him with puppy-dog eyes and a surprised face. "That's what I was gonna tell you..." I say trying to hide the emotion I was really feeling. "We could be best friends..." He says. "Right...best friends." I say and walk away looking at the necklace he got me. "So, your probably gonna be needing this." I said giving him the necklace. "No, you can keep it for our friendship.." Mason says trying to give it back but I grabbed his hand and put it back. "No Mason keep it...maybe you can think about how I feel now....." I say backing up looking at him then turning around and walking out the sub station.....
Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story) 45088211
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story) Empty Re: Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 am

((Anyone??))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story) Empty Re: Stuck in the moment.... (An Ultimate Love Story)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:56 am

~Angel~
I kept walking passing every store just heading for home. I sat down to just sit here and think about this for a second. Did he really leave me?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 am

Nate
I ordered whiskey wanting to see if I could really handle the hard liquor now
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 am

~Angel~
Since I wasn't old enough, I didn't like going to places where grown people go. I didn't like to drink anyway. I sigh and got up to the subshop to apoligze to Mason. Once I got inside, I saw him sitting down looking down. "Mason?" I cried. He looked up. "I'm sorry..." I say and and hug him. "We can be.....best friends."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down