Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scar comes to continue his generation

Go down

Scar comes to continue his generation Empty Scar comes to continue his generation

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm

I trot in, head held high, I snort and rear, screaming into the wind, I order all inheat, EVIL mares to come
https://msp222.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/jadyn87/Horses/horse-1.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Scar comes to continue his generation Empty Re: Scar comes to continue his generation

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 pm

i stomp getting impatioan, my tool slides back in from the last breeding
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Scar comes to continue his generation Empty Re: Scar comes to continue his generation

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

*I come in growling with my head low to the ground, i had tracked him here. Seeing him , my eyes light and I start at a gallop straight for him. I neigh vicously and eye him. I smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

I smell her, checking if she was in heat and i snort, pushing my tool out
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm

*I look at him and snarl* "Don't push your luck buddy" *I hiss and paw the ground savagely*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm

I snort but dont talk
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 pm

*I flick my tail nonchalantly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm

nonchlantly??? lol
I mount her and push my tool in and grip her hard, biting the back of her neck, not letting go I push it in far
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm

*I squeal in rage and buck, kicking out savagely. I rear up, tipping us both over onto the ground smashing his right leg under both of our weight*

*lol i think it means, she's doing it like nothing is goin on*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm

I whinnie but push her up and hold on tightly and release the warm milky fluid into her, pushing harder and further in
*oh lol*
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:58 pm

(yea lol)

*I squeal and toss my head, shaking my body I lunge away from him before it happens* "You gotta prove your self, Mongrel!!" *I snarl whipping around to face him, I jump forward and knock him over, pressing a hoof against his head* "Don't ever do that to me again, me or my brother will take care of you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm

I snort and growl, then get up, and kick her, then bite her, distracting her enough so I could mount her again and inject my milky fluid succesfully, I then dismount and snort, and look at her, proud of a job well done
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:03 pm

*I snort and sigh letting him do it, i enjoy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:04 pm

I smirk and flick my tail
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:34 pm

I smell another in heat mare and gallop off, looking back at her and dissapear in the trees
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:35 pm

as he gallops up to me i snort angrily and release my UNBARABLE scent taunting him

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm

[he's gone]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 pm

*I growl, the life he had put in me gone, i had killed it. I smile savagely and gallop off* "To bad stallion" *I hiss under my breath and rejoin my brother*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 pm

I come back, pissed at the other mare, I hiss into the wind, "Only mares would kill thier own sleves" I growl and trot around, I rear and scream loudly, ordering more mares still to come
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 pm

i snort angrily and release my UNBARABLE scent taunting him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm

*Your wrong there, Scar. Only a Devil would kill her own kind. I laugh, it sounding like tickling bells. Only fools would leave. Besides, I have no use for a long legged twit that acts like its father, following myself and my brother around. It would only slow us down. My voice flits in the air, coming to him as a thought*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 am

I growl a warning at the other mare and snort at the one thinking t[lol]
no no no you have it all wrong I sigh It would only slow you down I smirk
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:15 pm

I walk into the clearing, looking and sounding like a ghost."You called for faes." I say looking the stag over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm

I nod at her smelling her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down