Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Empty Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Brimst11

i walk into the garden. my hooves left bruning indentations within the earth and they crackled with an un-fed fire. my slim but strong legs carry forward to the crest of a small hill. the grassy ground cushioned my fiery feet as i walked. i kept my pace slow and uncaring, my ears cocked in a neutral position. i slowed to a stop when i was upon the hill. i lifted my front legs off the ground and lashed out powerfully against the air. my movements were so swift that they made snapping noises in the air. my glistening mane and tail whipped in the wind as i screamed out for mares worthy of being in my herd. i was searching for the best and i would get the best. any others would be discarded immediatly.... or killed
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Empty Re: Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Andrea10

Andrea walks in and looks at the stallion with bloody eyes (ignore the horn)

Back to top Go down

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Empty Re: Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:47 pm

i raise my head a small amount and snort a warning to the mare. would she be good enough?
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 pm

she looked at the stallion and whinnie dbut it sounded like the earth was crumbling down

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:17 pm

i bared my sharp teeth, they glistened with blood. "mare." my voice was deep and grating "why are you here?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 pm

I trot up to him. "So you are the famous Reaver. Hmmph....I expected more then this..." I sigh.

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Apples_by_Aomori
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm

DB:*i fly down to meet Reaver and Satanic, prepared for whatever happens*

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 pm

(its just reaver.....)

reaver:
i lashed out at demonica with my fire and burned her back leg to a stub, it coulnt be healed because my fire was of a demon quality. "yes, and you are probably just another stupid insignificant mare awaiting my presence so you can try and show off, then fail." i smirked " and you have already failed this test. you are not good enough for my herd. you may leave. stupid mare" i turned to the new (mare? stallion? what is it?) and snorted, my eyes ran up his/her bodily frame and saw that he/she was tense and defensive, a smart move when dealing with me. i looked at him/her "what is your business here?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

I hold my head high. "I am fireproof, stupid stallion."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Darkness:*i look at Reaver*"My business here is to join your herd."*i snarl*

(its a mare, and Satanic is one of my friends horses..lol..."Twi_chic")

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 pm

(well... admin.... you know... it doesnt say on her bio... so it doesnt count.... and, yea. it already sais he burned her leg to a stub so there is no going back just because you dont like your horse not having a leg.....)

reaver:
i ignore demonica, for i was finished with her. i assessed darkness, she seemed strong and able. "tell me, darkness" i said to her "are you capable of training many foals in the art of combat?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 pm

(it doesn't? im sorry...)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Darkness:*i watch him*"Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

i nodded and lashed at her head, she didnt move, even when my hoof came within millimeters of her skull, she didnt even blink. i smiled " you are accepted, darkness, welcome to my herd. you shall train the foals as soon as it is possible for them to walk. we reside in the Icey Wasteland. you may go there and meet my lead mare, Dull. or you may stay here until i decide to go back" i bowed my head to her slightly
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Darkness:*i nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:02 am

"reaver"i say respectfully"you know i am in your herd .true?"she winnies"i can help"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:08 am

she paws at the ground ready to be prepared for whatever happend she eyes reaver and nods at the new mare that has been exepded seeing worthness in her she aproves . she looks at reaver tense it was funny he thought she was trying to show off she thought if she couldent love anymore them why whould she .

(shes alredy in right ????pretend the whole blue blood thing did not happen k Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am

Sin: *I growl* You are not in his herd anymore. Neither am I. We have to prove ourselves, show him we can survive in his terrain. *I look at her* Don't eye him either. It's rude - he's superior to us and deserves respect. *I laugh as I remember what she last said* He probably won't even think about letting you help after your rampage about Dull. I assume he won't think about me either, though I've done nothing compared to your actions. *I walk away a distance and wait*

(Is this where you wanted her to go, Eris?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 am

Darkness:*i stand there not too far from Reaver*"Reaver, I think you have a lil competition, have you seen the new horse, Satan, he is probably gonna try and fight you, but will fail?"*i laugh*

(im own Veill though, he wont dare challenge Reaver..lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:21 am

reaver:
i chuckled darkly and shook my head " satan is the dark lord.... he is my father" i whisked my mane impatiently out of me eyes " and i know him. he banned me from his herd and my life because i showed mercy and didnt kill him when i had the chance..." i laughed, but it came out as a harsh bark "he will most likely try to challenge me... but no worries. i have eyes and ears on the inside" my eyes flashed to midnight and i held back an insult. i looked over at sin, who had seemed to have gone through quite the change. i walked to sin and said to her " sin. you have disrespected me, my mate, and others of your herd in the past. what do you say to this?"

(yea, this is where Smile and choose ur words carefully..)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Sin: *I back up a bit and dip my head* Shatka sent me to the Helll for more training, he was deeply disappointed when he learned I had disrespected the lords. Helios and Hades taught me Titanomachy and had me fight Cerberus - I lost and was gravely injured but they healed me a left me with scars that burn with their rage each time I show you lack of loyalty or regards to your kindness no to kill me. I am sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm

reaver:
a small smile playes on my lips " welcome back, Sin. your father and sister are awaiting you back in the herd lands. you may go there now or wait for me." i nodded my head to her
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:18 pm

she looks at reaver "I am here to find a herd" she says straight and to the point

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 pm

I come in horse form. I just stand in the background and watch carefully. Im too shy to walk up directly.

Reaver, The Satanic searches for mares that are good enough for his herd Rainbow_Brite___Starlite___by_MichelW
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:44 am

Sin: *I raise me head* See you there, my leader. *I gallop of, legs cracking the air*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next