Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life

Go down

Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life Empty Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Dead Prez:*feels depressed, and looks at his scars from Scar*"All i am is a Stupid Stallion, i dont have a mare, i fight like a maniac.*sigh*

Back to top Go down

Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life Empty Re: Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 pm

I heard the stallion and walked toward him warily. I had heard this stallion's reputation and how he fought, but looking at him now... he just looked and sounded so depressed...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life Empty Re: Dead Prez wondering what to do with his life

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Dead Prez:*i sigh*"What do you want?"*i lay down my face covered with my mane, all you can see is my blood red eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 pm

I ignore the question and ask my own "What's wrong?" I ask still a little wary, then immedately regrte it and wonder if he'll get mad and attack
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Dead Prez:*i smile at him/her*"I wont hurt you or get mad at you.""im just a lonley stallion that cant fight other strong stallions, just look at the horrible scar on my side."*i turn showing him/her my scarred side*

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm

[lol, sorry, its a her name Dawn]
I look at the scars "That's horrible" I said
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Dead Prez:"Ya, and by the way, you are beautiful."*i say smiling at her*

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 pm

I smiled a little back "Thank-you," I said
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Dead Prez:*i nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

I walk into the clearing, looking and sounding like the ghost I am beleived to be."Hello." I say sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 pm

I eye the new mare, looking her up and down. "And who are you?" I ask
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Cascada De Lore.Princess of the underworld." I reply, looking him over.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:35 pm

I look her up and down again, then flick my tail at her and ignore her, not caring if she was a princess or even a God, she wasn't important to me
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I flick my tail, sending my heat towards him."I'm here to get bred." I say stomping my hoof.Flames shoot up around me when I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 pm

"Whatever," I say, starting to graze. "Does it really look like I care what you do or say?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

"Does it look like I care if you care?" I retort, sharply.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

"Then...Why are you still talking to me if you don't care?" I ask, still being polite and happy that it was amking her mad
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

"Are you going to breed or not?I've no time for duds." I say rearing.I spark jumps from my hoof and catches a patch of grass on fire.I land and snort.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 pm

"He didn't come here to breed, you idiot mare, he came here to think about his life!"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:33 pm

I turn on the fae and rear again.I tree falls, blocking her from us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Dead Prez:"STOPPPP!!!!!!!!"*i snarl*"i really dont feel like breeding right now!"*i growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 pm

I smirk at the mare. "My point," I say, and gallop off
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm

*i snort and get up, i watch as Lady Luck comes in, looking at her figure it looks like she is in foal*(pregnant)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down