Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

layla wondering how long she willbe stuck here

2 posters

Go down

layla  wondering how long she willbe stuck here Empty layla wondering how long she willbe stuck here

Post by redhead14 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

* man just another stupid auction* laya thought to herselfas she laid her head on her front paws watching other fmale dogs be lead to the ring to be bid on. she sighed, she had just turned four, ready to be sold, she had amazing blood lines, was a great fighter and had the temper to prove it if you over steped your boundaries. " come girl its your turn" said an older man that was laylas handler. she was only nice to him because he was the only true nice one to her. he put her red leather ollar on her and walked her to the ring. " ok we saved the best for last this girl is outof our best female and male. her lines are amazing and shes a fighter, never lost" said the auctinir as i was lead out. everyones head turned as i came to the center of the ring. my coat shown in the lights i stayed by my handlers side and growled at the autionir as he got too close

http://www.mittelwest.com/German-Shepherd-Dogs-For-Sale/Pia.jpg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

layla  wondering how long she willbe stuck here Empty Re: layla wondering how long she willbe stuck here

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:54 pm

layla  wondering how long she willbe stuck here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6NO631gWrazy7KDPpBjYvAqwBHKMBaYYbE7jt4sjMKs5njuuDGg
Volture looked at the female. "Fresh kill....". he chuckled and looked at her. Maybe master will but her...."Hm......Hello you....my name is Volture". he said and he smiled and he went outside to the car.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

layla  wondering how long she willbe stuck here Empty Re: layla wondering how long she willbe stuck here

Post by redhead14 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:57 pm

she look at the male " im layla" she sadi as her handler kepted a grip on her as bets started to take off
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Volture looked at her. "Ummm.....I think that we should go to our new home". he said and he looked at her and smiled. He then went in the car and waited for her. His master usually makes him do whatever and he usually gives him opportunities to have fun.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 am

layla looked at her handler, who lead her to the car of the man who had won the bet, " you be a good girl now you hear" said her handler as he shut the door so she wouldnt get out
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Volture looked at her, and he showed her his rump. "Your mine now.....go ahead and lay down", he demanded and he smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

layla growled " there is no way in hell" she said as she sat against the door pinning her tail to her rump bearing her sharp teeth while her hackles were raised
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Volture looked at her. "You have to...your a slave......now I'm your master and now you have to listen to me and I say lay down!" he growled and the master hit the back and cursed under his breath. He yelled, Get some action back there or its the pill....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

" im no ones slave" she growled " what does he mean by pill" she stayed where she was
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

"He means I take a pill and you take a pill and it will make us....have s** pleasurable and make me Horny".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 pm

" there is no way im taking any pill' she growled at still bearing her teeth
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Volture smiled. "You leave me with no choice".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 pm

layla growled but made no move
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Volture looked at her. "Okay okay I'm sorry......never again".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down