Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) Empty wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 pm

charlie
i had just left my family because i was now 20 and didnt want to be at home anymore. i wanted to find my true love and be free and live my life the way i wanted to live it. i was half vampire half human my dad the vampire fell for my mom the human and made me i had my moms auburn hair and icey green eyes, my skin was tanish not fully pale like my fathers either but i could live forever, never aging and not be hurt like my dad so it was like the best of both worlds.I had been wondering around in the woods when I came across a little beach. As soon as i reach the little beach i take my white v neck off and my cut off jeans shorts so that I have nothing on, to go for a swim caus ei didnt see any one else around and dive in letting the cooled water surround me. I feel at peace swimming with the fishes.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) Empty Re: wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 am

David
I was in wolf form passing by a beach i always liked to go to when it was hot considering i hated the summer because it was hot i preferred the winter, i smelt vampire and human scents and padded to the beach making sand fly up as i did so, i sniffed around the area and see a girl come up to the surface, i flinch and took off for the tree line not wanting her to see me, i watched her from a distance wondering if she was a mix breed i certainly wasn't just a plain werewolf running around unhappy with life not finding a mate for my own to call and no kid's witch made me sad because i liked kid's to an extent but i still liked them i wanted to call some where home and not be on the run all the time from either killing a neighbors dog or people stupid and shoot at me just because i was running on their property. But I'm getting over my head here, i won't find the right mate I never have just having sex with different girl's just suck's, i kept watch making sure i didn't show myself only necessary to do so.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hE0TRpE-p8U/SQTOlJe6rLI/AAAAAAAAN8c/u6c1KDVhezo/s400/4739fea594e3d.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sixpackabsman.blogspot.com/2010/01/hot-six-pack-abs-nick-manzoni.html&usg=__uDPti1mRgRpo2pajIWVlKiCf3Jc=&h=400&w=266&sz=22&hl=en&start=103&zoom=1&tbnid=LhWdyrtHRytOsM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhot%2Bsexy%2Bguys%2Bwith%2Ba%2Bsix%2Bpack%2Band%2Ba%2Bmuscular%2Bchest%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D581%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2850&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=122&vpy=215&dur=2212&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=98&ty=229&ei=W_KyTNvCD8LinAf1kJylCg&oei=JPKyTOqwHpOKnAfaraTsBQ&esq=7&page=7&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:103&biw=1024&bih=581
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) Empty Re: wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 am

charlie
i came up for air and started to walk out of the water smoothing my air make, i had my eyes close at total please until i smelled werewolf, i quickly open my eyes and look around, checking to see if anyone had come while i was sunder water i didnt see anyone * must have just passed by* i thought to myself then i turned back to the water and sit on a log watching the water rie and fall according to the tide my clothes were right neck to me on the log, i was trying to dry off before putting them back on
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/lindsaylohan/lindsay_lohan_24.jpg
https://m258.photobucket.com/image/recent/myspacemega/graphics/cat/Celebrity-Photos/Lindsay-Lohan-Comments.jpg.html?src=www
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 pm

David
I continued to watch her curious, i sat down on the grass on the tree line and snorted softly so she wouldn't hear me at all she was kinda cute i got to admit
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Charlie
Even though he snorted soflty I could here him and I smiled, * why don't you come out and say that you think I'm cute, cause I no you think I am* , I could read people and animals minds so I just smiled when I heard him think that, I could also heal wonds that would normally take forever to heal within seconds of it being reseved. I turn and look directedly where he was sitting even though I couldn't see him, I sinced his presents in the general area. " its ok I don't bite...that hard anyway" I say to him noing that he probably didn't trust me because of me being half vampire.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm

David
I smiled and changed to human and walked out into the open
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 pm

charlie
i smile when i see him comes out form where he had been hiding* wow hes cute* i say ot myslf as i look him over
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm

David
I was wearing cut off and with out a shirt on leaving everyone to see my muscular chest and abs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 pm

charlie
" im charlotte, charlie for short" i say as i stand to face him, " whats your name "" i say as i start to put myclothes back on since i had now dryd off
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm

David
"Mine's David." i said sticking my hand out to shake her hand
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm

charlie
i finsih puling up my shorts and pulling my shirt down i smile shaking his hand" its nice to meet you david"" i giggle a sweetlittle giggle and say " so what brings you here"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm

David
"Taking a daily run." i said to her smiling and letting go of her slender hand,"What brings you here?" i asked her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm

charlie
"" oh you no just claring my head, exploring the world, living life" i say as i walk away from him alittle ways a do like a ballarina spin, my auburn hair moving in the wind like fire and i smile at him when i face him again
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:10 pm

David
"Pretty cool." i said to her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 pm

charlie
" yep " i say as i straddle the log looking at him "" i didnt think werewlofs were normal cute" i say with a laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

David
"And whys that?" i said to her with a toothy grin
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

charlie
i get up and walk closer to him and place a hand on his face smiling i say " your the first cute one ive met""
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm

David
"Your kidding right?" i asked her confused there has to be other cute male werewolves here in this small town of mine,"Well then it's my honor to meet you then." i said to her smiling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:40 pm

charlie
i laugh and say "" an honor? im nothin special" i break eye contact then i do a little cute special and lok him in the eyes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

David
"Ya never know." i said to her shrugging my broad muscular shoulder's at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:52 pm

charlie
i gently push him and say "" if im so special what am i doing, livin in this small town "" as say this a teasing smile plays across my lips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:54 pm

David
"I wouldn't know." i said pushing her back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

charlie
i put my hands on my hips and say " are we really going to have a pushing fight, i could help but smile at him he was just o darn cute
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:15 pm

David
"I don't mind nothing else to do." i said shoving her again and laughing jogging away knowing she'll get me back sooner or later but probably sooner than later i thought i laughed at that women they know it all i smiled at that remark
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Charlie
" fine then its on" I say as I go after him, as I try to shove him back, we were both running and I pushed him alittle too hard making him fall, which in turn made me fall right on top off him, I ended up straddling him, " oh my gosh I'm soo sorry " I say feeling bad for making him fall
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next