Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) - Page 2 Empty Re: wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:32 am

David
"I don't care." i said laughing my butt off
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) - Page 2 Empty Re: wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Charlie
I was still on top of him and I say " why don't you care if im straddling you" looking confused
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm

David
"I don't know i just don't really care." i said shrugging my broad shoulders
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Charlie
I laugh, biting my lower lip I say " would you care if I did this" I lean forward and kiss him on the lips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

David
I smiled and kissed her back,"Not at all." i said putting my hand in her hair
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Charlie
I smile as he puts his hand threw my hair, " good", I say as I lean forward on his chest, putting my hands on his musclar chest and laying my head on my arms I look him in the eyes smiling
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:11 pm

David
I smiled and put my arms around her shoulder's
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Charlie
I start to play with his hair, I was so peaceful just laying there on the beach, I hadn't realized it but it was getting dark " its getting late" I say to him before I kiss hin again, " do you no where or of anyone that wouldn't mind having an extra person move in for a while?" I ask asi traces the muscles in his arms
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm

David
"You could stay at my house if you like." i said to her laughing Laughing
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Charlie
"Are you sure?" I look at him not wanting to intruded (?) On his space since we had just met hours before hand " I don't want to take up room or be a burdin to you" I say sitting up from laying on his chest, I shiver as the wind blows, one thing I got from my mom was I still needed heat to keep warm
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

David
"I'm sure and you won't be a burden to me." i said playing with her hair
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Charlie
I smile " thank you" I say as I lean down and kiss him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:14 am

David
"No problem." i said to her kissing her back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Charlie
I smile and then stand up and say " its getting super cold now" as I shiver, my hair was still wet from earlier
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:58 pm

David
I laughed and we got to my house in no time
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:18 pm

charlie
" nice house " i say as we reach his house
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

David
"Thanks." i said to her with a small smile
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Charlie
I frown alittle, as we walk into his house I cup his face in my hands and say " is something on your mind?" Usually I could read peoples thoughts I read his early so now why couldn't i
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:38 am

David
"Maybe." i said to her looking away shyly Embarassed
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Charlie
I smile "tell me" I say, I gently kiss him on the lips and say " pretty please"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 pm

David
"Just about my future." i said to her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Charlie
I smile at him and I rap my arms around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder I say" what about your future"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 am

David
"I just want a family and a nice place to live, i already have a good paying job so that's off my list." i said to her and put my arms around her waist and picked her up so that her leg's were around my hips, i was hard but i didn't think she could feel it at all but i could be wrong i thought to myself, I was thinking about the family i wanted with a woman that would be willing to bear them but you don't always find one like that all they want is sex with a werewolf and that's it.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Charlie
I I smile and put my arms around his neck as he picks me up " I have a good job working as a vet and I've been waiting to find a guy that would just want my body but would want me and would want to start a family, one who I could be with for as long as we both live" I look him in the eyes and say " and I think he's you" after saying that I kiss him on the lips, tightening my legs around his hips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 pm

David
I smiled big and kissed her back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next