Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) - Page 3 Empty Re: wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:11 pm

charlie
i lose my eyes as we kiss and run my fingers threw his hair
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose) - Page 3 Empty Re: wondering around the beach on a cloudy day ( only for All Hell Gone Loose)

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

David
"Do you want this?" i asked her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:25 pm

charlie
i look at him confused and say " want what?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 pm

David
"Kid's?" i asked nervous
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Charlie
I smile and say " more then you realize now that I have you"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm

David
"When do you want them?" i asked her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Charlie
"It doesn't matter, when do you want them?" I ask him as I start to kiss his neck, his shoulders and his chest
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 am

David
"It doesn't matter to me actually." i said smiling and flipping her so she was on the bottom and i was on top
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am

Charlie
I smile and reach up to kiss him, while kissing him I put one hand on the back of his neck abd witht he other I start to rub his back
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 am

David
"Do you want me to start or do you want to wait?" i asked her as i rub against her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 am

Charlie
I close my eyes and groan, pushing against him I say " I don't think I can wait" as I kindof digg my nails gently into his back wanting him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 am

David
I kept rubbing against her wanting her nice and wet for me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

Charlie
I arch my back and groan, " oh my gosh" I say as I throw my head back
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am

David
I undid my pants and pushed them down with my boxer's, I started to pump into her with grace
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Charlie
I gasp as he starts to push into me, I spread my legs more so its easy for him, I have one hand on his neck and the other tangled in his hair
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 pm

David
I pushed harder my hands on her hips keeping her still as i pump hard into her feeling her tighten around my shaft, i soon feel the blood go straight to my cock and my eyes widen with pleasure her body was giving me, i continued to pound her forcefully
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 pm

charlie
i close my eyes and thrw my head back, i have my hnds grabing his arms tring to stay still for him " oh david"" i groan in geat pleasure
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 pm

David
"God." i said to her, and pushed more inside of her my hips rubbing against hers
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:56 pm

charlie
i smile mischeviously as i lean up on my elbows, then like a flash using my vampire side of me i qucikly am on top of him and straddling him right above his cock with my handds on his chest i laugh seducively and say " youve been a vey babd boy havent you""" as i hold his arms down and rub my butt on his cock teasing him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm

David
I laughed,"Yes i have and i think I need to be punished." i say looking up at her and moan
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

charlie
i smile and groan then start to rub up against him mainy around his cock seeing how hard i could get him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm

David
"Oh god baby are you planning on getting me really hard?" i asked pushing up
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:21 pm

charlie
i smile and wink at him and say "" what you dont like being hard"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:26 pm

David
"Not really not when there's a hot girl that needs to be fucked." i said smiling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:29 pm

charlie
i lean close to his face raising my butt in the air and say "" and who would that be?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next