Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow whispers enters the cold world

2 posters

Go down

shadow whispers enters the cold world Empty shadow whispers enters the cold world

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

shadow whispers: i walk thruoght the silent night. i wore a cloak of sapphire blue to keep my warm i could see my breath flaring from my nostrils like an angry cloud. my eyes glow a faint red as i saerch in the violent snow storm. my hooves made tiyn clicking noises against the ice with every step i take. shivers roll down my spine with every breath that i inhale. the shadows trail me not knowing whst else to do. i smirk at thier stupidity. all they know is hatred and killing i whipser in the cold night. thier was no moon to be seen in the darkend sky for it was covered by the clouds that were creating the snow. the cold air knipped at my lungs as my mind screamed for me to stop but still i pressed on truging thruogh the thick snow.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

shadow whispers enters the cold world Empty Re: shadow whispers enters the cold world

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm

[centaur?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

shadow whispers enters the cold world Empty Re: shadow whispers enters the cold world

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm

[ no shes just a gypsy vanner horse]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 am

[oh lol kk]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:28 am

Cobalt:I turn my head and see the beautiful mare, I nicker softly to her, I wanted to get to know her, even if we simply became friends.

shadow whispers enters the cold world Royaltinker
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 pm

shadow wihpers: i hear i nicker in the distance but the sno wits too bad i cant make out where it came from. despreatly i search in the snow trying to find the source. in the idstance i see the faint out line of a horse " who's there?" i yell over the winds

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Cobalt:I step out of the shadows "Im Cobalt" I say "Come on, lets get someone sheltered" I say and walk toward a cave.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 pm

shadow whispers: i canter towards the outline to see a stalion. i nod and fallow him " im shadow whispers by the way" i try to yell over the wind

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 pm

I nod and walk in, then shake and lay down by a dim fire "It's nice and warm in here" I tell her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:26 pm

shadow whispers: i walk close to the fire and lay down " what were you doing out in the cold?" i ask the stallion before me thank he had came to my rescue

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm

I smile "I heard someone and was wondering just that"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:49 pm

shadow whispers: " i was looking for a place to to start over"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 pm

I nod "I've been there unfortunatly" I sigh
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 pm

shadow whispers: i looked intenly to the fire

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Cobalt:I sigh and shake the water off my coat and walk farther into the cave "You can sleep wherever you want to" I say and the darkness of the cave swallows my image and the sound of my hooves fade.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down