Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply) Empty Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:26 am

Cammander~
i walked along a path at the edge of the woods.i flicked my tail at flys, and kept my head high. i was looking for a mare of a herd. my first mate had died just a wile ago leaving me to take care of the 3 mounth old colt the we had together. i had no clue how to take care of him. my black tail every now and then hit him in the face but i paid no attention to him. i kept walking every now and then i walked over a mediem sized log. i would turn my head to make sure Charlie made it over the log and i would keep walking. there was finally an opening in the tree line and i walked out into the clearing i stopped halfway out of the trees and nickered looking around. i trotted to the middle and reared up call any mare that had milk and wanted a mate. i landed beside my colt and looked around as he played makeng sure there was no danger.

Charlie
i walked behind my father my stomach herting from no food for a wile. i knew what he was coming here for and i liked the idea of finding a new mom for me but i missed my mom alot. *papa, where we goin?* i asked as i trotted trying to keep up. but he never answered. when we came to a log i had to jump to get over it. my legs hert form jumping all of the logs that we came across through the path. finally we came to the clearing entrence and i stayed behind my father looking around the area. it was big and i kicked my heals up as i cantered behind my father as he trotted. he stopped in the middle and i walked to his side rearing up a little and walking backwards on my back legs and bobbing my head and nickering. i landed and took off running at full speed and started to play. i forgot about my herting legs and my empty stomach and started to rear up at trees and sharpen my hoofs i had learned well from my father and i really was a little stud already at 3 mounths.

Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply) Keeping-up

Back to top Go down

Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply) Empty Re: Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Molly galloped into the meadow her huge hooves hit the ground as her long mane streamed behind her. She had a smile on her face, like always she stopped and looked around and started to graze. She was three but hadn't really thought about having a mate she liked her life the way it was. going from place to place making friends everywhere she put that giant hoof. She shook her mane, some horses thought she was scary and mean just because of her size she raised her head and shook her mane. She wouldn't hurt a fly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply) Empty Re: Cammander and Charlie look for a mare (please reply)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Cammander
i looked at the mare that was grazing and nickered to her. i started to trot tord her and said *hello there.* i nickered to Charlie to come see his new mother.

Charlie
i trotted over to her side and searchered for her teets and milk but found none. i walked off sad and layed down in the grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Molly slightly jumped when the foal went under her she turned to the stallion "hello" she said cautiously but smiled
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Cammander
*hello i am Cammander, and that was charlie, and you, you are his new mother.* i said as i nipped her sholder leaving a mark that ment that she was his. i licked where the mark was and made sure that it was clean and every stallion could see it if she was to run away.

Charlie
poked his head when he heard his name but letted it fall when he got dored of listening

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Molly cringed as he nipped her and she stared at the mark and started to back away "i dont think so" she said staring at him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Cammander
i stare at her and said *why wouldn't you want to be with me? but it is to late i already marked you.* i said as i walked forward as she walked backward. i nickered to Charlie and said *Charlie this is your new mother.*

Charlie
i stood up shook off and ran to the mares side * u mama.* i said i reared up and put my front hoofs on her and lipped at her skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Molly just stared at him "no" she said " i dont belong to anybody" she said as she looked at the foal and then at him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Cammander
i look at her shake my head and look at the ground. i look back at her with a smile on my face *tell Charlie that he will slowly starve becuase u dont want to stay and there are no more mares here. you tell him that.* i started to walk away leaving her with a mark that ment she will never find a nother mate and to tell the colt he would die of hungar

Charlie
i listened to my father with a worried lookand then looked up at the mare with sad eyes, i get down off of her and sit onn my butt and start to cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Molly stared at the foal "no...dont cry" she said looking at him unsure what to do she had never taken care of a foal "i don't have any milk" she said looking at it then she glared at the stallion
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Cammander
turned a smile on my face *but u can.* i siad as i walked to her rump and took in her heat sent.

Charlie noticed what his father was doing and quieted down waiting to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Molly immediatly galloped forward and turned around glaring at the stallion
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Cammander
*what is wrong dont u want to help the colt?* i asked as i walked back to her side as i moved my head to her rump

Charlie
i looked up at the mare sad waiting for her to help me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Molly just stared at the stallion "i am not going to be forced" she said meeting him square in the eye "anyways" she said looking at him "im far too big for you" she said and flicked her tail
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Cammander
*it wouldnt be force breeding if u agree to be my mate and carry my foals.* i said being a smart alick.

Charlie
i got tired of them fighting and whent to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Molly glared at him "oh yes because this has been love at first sight" she said sarcastically
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Cammander
*it has for me.* i say with some anger in my voice why was this mare so touchy and why was she scared of me i asked myself. she was only an inch taller then me and that was not a lot.

Charlie
asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Molly snorted and laughed lightly "oh yes because everyone bites the horse they like, yup completly normal" she said keeping her eye on him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Cammander
i frowned at her confution *i bit u so i could let u know that i wanted to be ur mate andi wanted u to be my mare.* i licked her sholder where i bit her *i am sorry if u took it the wrong way.*

Charlie
asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Molly slightly relaxed "I hope you are"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Cammander
i turned to walk to the trees to leave and as i walked i said *come on charlie we will have to find a mare that will keep you from starving.* i ran my nose down his back as he trotted in front of me. i turned to look at the mare and lipped i am sorry

Charlie
i woke up and trotted to the forest *where we go, papa me hungary.* i said as i trotted out in front of him. i was hurting in my stomach from hungar. i stopped and waited for my father to catch up with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Molly smiled knowing he ment it she raised her head and walked up to them "i really am not sure about this"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Cammander
i stopped and turned to face her *sure about what.* i asked still a little disappionted. i looked at charlie to make sure he was ok

Charlie
i stoped and smiled hearing what the mare said. i felt an ich in my back from not being taken care of. so i layed down and started to roll. i through dirt and dabry up into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Molly looked at Cammander "well the only way to give him milk is if i become pregnant"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Cammander
I smiled and siad in a small swweet voice * exacly*
Charlie
I danced and pranced around until I herd a bunny and I started to chace it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next