Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp}

Go down

A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} Empty A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp}

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Neytiri~
i fly into a forest and dismount from my dragon. i couldnt beleive my eyes. i was standing under the BIGGEST tree i had ever seen.... it was probably about 500 feet high at least.
this is where i would make my home.
"is anyboby here?" i ask to break the silence. surely there would be somebody here, maybe...a boy...to live with me and start a family? i think to myself as i twitched my cat-like ears around, trying to listen for another person.
i walked under the tree into some shade and sat down, waiting.
"this is my home now" i say as i smile and look through the forest.
A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} Neytiri-in-Avatar-neytiri-avatar-2cc8ca96e5-1280x800
(Neytiri)

A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} Banshee_avatar-Copy-300x218
(neytiri's dragon)

Back to top Go down

A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} Empty Re: A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp}

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm

~ Alyara ~
I opened my golden eyes to find my Thanator, Myali, leaning over me," Hush Myali." I whispered and connected my queue to her antennae, I walked down the spiral trunk of the my tree and came upon a Tutee in my tree," Who are you?" I asked and Myali immediately growled at the Ikran," Hush Myali!" I scolded her and awaited the Tutees' reply.

Alyara~
A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} My_Na__vi_Avatar_by_VanEvil

Myali~
A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} Thanator_vector_art_by_fresh_marmalade
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp} Empty Re: A Tree For A Home (from the movie avatar) {please rp}

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Neytiri~
"thank u for coming." i smile "do you happen to know any boys that would live with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 10, 2010 11:06 am

Alyara~
'' My brother should be here soon. Emuran.'' I replied stroking Myalis head,'' Are you Feral? Me and my brother are. We have no clan.'' I said sitting down beside her awaiting my brothers return.

Emuran~
I held tight to Tyran as he soared through the air,'' Yes! It took a few days of flying but I'm back!'' I said with a smile on my face, Tyran slowed as he slid between the trees enormous branches and landed on a high branch, I jumped from his back and landed beside my sister,'' Greetings Alyara.'' I said and looked to the Tutee my sister was sat beside,'' If I may ask who are you?'' I asked politely.

((ill post pics in a sec))
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Neytiri~
"hey... im neytiri, who are u?" i ask as i move my tail back and forth

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Emuran~
'' I'm Emuran. Nice to meet you Neytiri.'' I smiled and bowed to her, it was a tradition that I wanted to keep.

Alyara~
I waved farewell to Emuran and Neytiri and sat on Myalis' back,'' I shall see you soon!'' I smiled then Myali leapt out of the tree and into the dense jungle below.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Neytiri~
"do you want to go hunting or something?" i ask emuran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down