Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There New Start

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

There New Start Empty There New Start

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue May 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Emma~
i walk beside Ebony looking around and watching Godvia bounce around with new found energy, i chuckled and smiled softly as i watch her "carefully Godvia" i say as she races to a fallen tree and jumps over ity giggling

Godvia~
i run around Emma and Ebony as they walk "you just are so slow!" i say then race ahead bouncing around with a silly smile. i smiled bigger seeing a fallen log, i race to it ignoring Emmas warning, i jumped and clear the log then land on the other side giggling
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

There New Start Empty Re: There New Start

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Ebony~
I walk beside the girl who stole my heart as a foal, the girl of my dreams. I nuzzle her side as I smile at my younger step-sister bounce around with loads of energy. "Be careful." inwarn knowing she wasn't going to listen. I chuckle lightly and continue walking in search of absolutly nothing but happiness with my family. We had just left my father's herd after he got it back. We left behind peace that was once terror after a horrific war between family and nonfamily.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Emma~
i looked at Ebony and smiled warmly then nuzzled his shoulder, then looked back at Godvia and laughed watching her, then i looked back at Ebony "so where are we going?" i asked curiously, i was happy to see new places and look around, i wasnt aloud to roam around when the heard watched by (forgot his name!) i snorted and shake my head forgetting about him, that was in the past now i was with my stallion. i smiled at the thought

Godvia~
i jump around giggling and ignoring Ebony and Emma. i prick my ears up listening to them then prance over to them "yea were are we going?" i asked excited ready for advencher and fun. i prance around them waiting for them to answer me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Ebony~
I grin and look about us curiously, never having strayed this far from my homeland. The place was vast with rolling green prairies and a thick brown river winding East of us. I glance to the other way and see forests stretching for miles and decide we wont go that way. I t was a good feeling to finally be out of the apple orchard we were all captive in for long. " i dont know guys." i finally answer as Godiva trots up. " any ideas?" i ask nuzzling my younger sister.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Godvia~
i giggled and nuzzled him back "yea! how about some place where we can kick more bad guy butt!" i say excitedly then buck around then laughing, "no" i say to Emma then stop short and let out a icy breath freezing a couple flowers and other plants, i laughed and looked back over at them with a big grin on my face "please Ebony"

Emma~
i smiled watching then looked at Godvia then to Ebony "dont ya think beating one bad guy was enough?" i asked Godvia then shake my head smiling as she bucks around, i looked at Ebony thinking about it, i kinda didnt want to fight anyone else, i mean i didnt have powers like they did so..yea. i snorted softly then looked over t the flowers Godvia froze and chuckled lightly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

Ebony~
I look at my family and smile,"No more bad guy kicking!" i say softly as i look at her frozen flowers. I nuzzle Emma and turn sharply left, walking along the bank of the river that led East. "I do know of a special place we could live. My mother showed it to me when we were travelling after..." i stop and sigh. It was after father had left me....I shake the thought away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Godvia~
i sighed dramdicly looking at him "fiinnnee" i say then trot after him "where are we going?" i asked looking around then at him and Emma, when he stopped i bump into his side "ow hey!" i snorted and shake my head

Emma: i laughed lightly watching Godvia, then i nuzzled Ebony back then looked around then at him "so where is this place?" i asked walking beside him, then listening to him, i nuzzled him lightly on the neck "hey its ok now" i say softly then tug on his main lightly, then laughed when Godvia bumped into him "you ok Godvia?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 am

Ebony~
I smile and say, "Ouch!" playfully when Godiva bumps into me. As I continue walking again I explain where we are going. "Its a place in the middle of a forest that a huge rocky cascade with gallons of water falling over the edge down to a spacious cleat pool with rainbow colored fish. We used to live in the many cave like holes in the enormous rock formation that is colored deep red." I sigh remembering splashing about in the pool of water as a young colt.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

Godvia~
i snorted and shake my head at Ebony "yea im ok" i say to Emma then fallow then looking around as i listen to Ebony, i perked up hearing about the water fall and lots of places to hide and look around "sweet! sounds fun!" i trot around then giggling and laughing

Emma~
i nodded o Godvia and walk beside Ebony listening "wow sounds great" i say smiling at the though, then hearing Ebony sigh i nudged him "you ok?" i asked softly keep a eye on Godvia and looking at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Ebony~
I look at her with a cheeky grin, "Yeah I'm fine. Why?" he asked and kissed her nose softly before continuing my way towards the new hidden ace I had hoped to make our home. A home where Godiva could grow and our foals would prosper with health. I was knocked out of my day dream by Emma's reply.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Godvia~
i prance around them looking around, my tail held high and my ears pricked up listening to everything around us, i smiled big when i heard what i was listening for "i can hear the water fall!" i exclaim happily , then looked at them "hurry Ebony, lets go!" i say and nip at his shoulder trying to get him to move faster

Emma~
i laughed at him and shake my head smiling, walking beside him i watch him, then looked at Godvia and laugh smiling "were going were going" i said then tug on Ebonys main "so what are you daydreaming about? foals?" i asked with a smug, then blow my forelock out of my eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Ebony~
I flick my ears forward and listen to the distan sound of water and smile. "Were close Godiva. A little farther but we are gunna have to morph to get there..." I hear Emma's question and if my color wasn't black she would have caught me blushing. "Ehh if you count Godiva?" I chuckle nervously.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Godvia~
i smiled big and nodded "ok!" i say happily prancing around them, then i stopped looking at Emma thinking, she didnt have any powers so how was she getting there?

Emma~
i looked at Ebony and laughed seeing that i got him nervous, i smirked nodding "uh huh ok Ebony" i say then stopped looking at then "wait how am i supposed to get there? i have no powers like you too"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 am

Ebony~
I allowed a cheeky grin to creep across my face as I winked, "I am going to carry you..I hope your not afraid of heights!" I say as I back away from them. Within a blink of an eye, I am a magnificent black dragon with a slender neck and powerful legs. My head is sleek and sculpted with two black prong like horns spiraling upward from the sides of my temples. My long tail whipped back and the forth, the arrow head shaped tip just skimming the ground.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Godvia~
i grinned then jumped back and shift into a beautiful snow dragon, i spread out my crystal white wings and giggled looking at Emma then to Ebony, lowering my head to Emma i smiled a big toothy smiled looking at her with crystal blue eyes

Emma~
i looked at Ebony with a smirk "yea just dont drop me" i say then watch then both shift into dragons, Ebony looked amazing like that but i still preferred him as a horse, when Godvia lowered her head to me, i smiled "hey sweetie oyu look beautiful"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Ebony~
I chuckle and watch my younger sister with admirement(sp?) and happiness. I turn to Emma and roll my eyes. "I'll try." slowly ascending into the air, I open my large talons and carefully pick up Emma;wrapping my claws securely under her carriage and taking to the care
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Godvia~
i watch him then fly up soring incircles waiting for then to hurry up "come on Ebony" i called watching then

Emma~
i snort and looked at him "you better not" i mumbled then squealed when he picked me up, i swallowed and looked up at him "Ebony? you sure about this?" i called up a little scared
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 am

Ebony~
I playfully hiss at Godiva before turning my attention to Emma. "Its perfectly safe. I promise!" Using the upward draft, I open my wings and let it guide me up to the sky where I start to fly in the direction of the rock formation.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Godvia~
i giggled then fly around them laughing, i swoop down next to Emma and smiled a big toothy smile "se? its really fun!" i said then dart up higher into the sky giggling

Emma~
i hold my breath when he took off and then slowly let it out looking around, then when Godvia swooped down to me i smiled small and nodded "uh huh"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Ebony~
With a smile, i fly faster and higher into the sky as the huge rock formation came into view before us. "Hold on!" i yell as i tuck Emma in tightly to my stomach and dive downward, my belly flopping with the desend.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Emma~
i squealed softly when he tucks me tightly to his stomach, as we dived down i closed my eyes as my stomach got left behind

Godvia~
i dive down after Ebony giggling, tucking my wings closer to my body as i dive down
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Ebony~
Pulling up short, i gently place Emma on the ground and quickly morph back.I trot up to her and kiss her nose before getting lost in the incredable sight before us. A large rocky formation with tons of mini waterfalls falling over the edge into a small pool. "this big one is on the other side with the many empty caves." i say as i start to climb up the rocky path.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Godvia~
i land with a soft thud then shift back, looking at Emma and Ebony with a grin, "that was fun!" i said then stopped talking seeing the view "whoa...." i looked over at Ebony then scramble after him picking my way up the path

Emma~
when my feet finely touch the ground i let out a breath then smiled small at him then looked at the view with a big smile "whoa..this place is cool" i say then fallow after Godvia watching her closely to make sure she didnt fall
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Ebony~
Stopping at the top of the rift, I turn around to watch my family scramble up the rocky slope with a glint in my eyes. I cast my gaze over the edge to the bottom of the rock formation to the giant clear pool below us which the cascade fell into from above our heads.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Emma~
when i get to the top standing next to Ebony,i looked across "whoa" i breathed out looking around "Ebony this place it beautiful" i say looking at him with a big smile

Godvia~
i make it to the top and wiggle in between Ebony and Emma, looking down i smiled big seeing a big pool of crystal blue water below us, "see you at the bottom!" i yelled then jump down shifting into dolphin, i squealed in delight as i hit the water
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next