Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only)

2 posters

Go down

A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only) Empty A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only)

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Gil closed the doors to his horse trailer and wiped the palms of his hands on his jeans. He'd just finished unloading the last of his horses and settling him into his new stall. Wiping the sweat from his brow with a back swipe of his hand, he sighed and turned towards his new stable, walking back briskly through the aisleway and glancing over each of his horses as he passed them, pausing to stroke the muzzles of those who curiously reached their elegant heads over their stalls doors with inquisitive eyes and ears pressed forward intently.

He tried to block the thoughts from his mind as to how and why he'd suddenly gained possession of this beautiful place.

He tried to forget how he'd never see his wife again. His kids. His family.

He told himself that it didn't matter that when his parents had died, leaving him everything he could possibly wish for, his own family had perished while he was signing the contract for the property.

Gil inhaled slowly, using the stall door to brace his weight against. His head swam, and he swallowed, blinking back
hysterical tears. He had a lot of work to do, what with the unpacking, and sorting out his belongings from his deceased family.

OOC: This isn't the best post I could make, but I'm going to wait for somebody to respond before I really make in interesting Smile

The Barn:
A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only) 2960821211_c6daac4d56

The Land:
A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only) 2958416656_38972c0028

Back to top Go down

A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only) Empty Re: A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun May 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Tara~
i wander around the woods in my hoodie and ipod in my ears, sighing softly i stop to lean against a tree, what as i going to do now? my husband die five months ago in a car weak, i rub my should thinking of the weak, i just barely made it out alive but i had the scares to remind me. i sniffled then scowled at myself, *knock it off Tara!* i snapped at myself in my head, i stand back up and keep walking listening to 'Lips of a angle' it was one of my favorite songs. stopping when i can to the wooden fence, i looked around and shrugged why not? not body's lived here for a while. i climb over the fence and keep walking slowly looking around, i stopped short seeing a truck, i paused my music and hear horse. curiosity was getting the better of me, i keep walking and slowly walk to the barn "hello? any one home?" i called out
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only) Empty Re: A fresh start, a new beginning. (Experienced Players Only)

Post by redhead14 Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm

bliss ( http://stuffjewishyoungadultslike.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/isla-fisher-picture-2.jpg )
i am riding through the woods on my arabain stallion justice ( http://www.krowchukdressage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/midnightrider5.jpg ) i had just come home after bing away for 7 years, my family wanted my to take up the family business. justice and i are troting along a trail when i hear horses whinny. justice pricks his ears and i know he hears mares, especially because of the very loud niegh he gives in return. " whoa boy thake it easy" justice was a one girl horse, he is now 5 he was my 17th birthday present from my fathers best stallion and mare. we are to be the families prides. justice starts pulling toward where the mares out we come from out the trail in the woods i see this beautiful farm " oh wow this is beautiful" i get off justice and walk him towards the barn as we get to barns main doors i call " hello is anyone here" i say as i look around making sure justuce doesnt run to the mares
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down