Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning [ Dei-Kun ]

Go down

A New Beginning [ Dei-Kun ] Empty A New Beginning [ Dei-Kun ]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Akira stepped into the bar, looking around anxiously. Her bright blue hair stood out under the flashing lights, and illuminated the purple streaks in her hair. Her large, square-rimmed glasses sit comfortably on the bridge of her nose and she easily pushed her way through people, slipping between warm bodies here and there, rather grossed out by the grinding that was going on everywhere.
Like any other Tuesday night, Akira had a gig at the local bar. Here she was now, getting ready to sing a song by Neon Trees, called "Animal." She was a naturally talented singer, and she wrote songs and sold them for completely outrageous prices, but some actually managed to sell, and that's what kept her going. She lived in a two-room apartment, which was all she could afford at the moment, despite her large sum of money in her bank account. She didn't want to spend it all paying rent on a house. Her silver Stingray Corvette already soaked up a lot of her money.
Even though most rich girls were taken as snobs, Akira was quite the opposite. She was a kind, loving, rather shy girl, at the age of 26.
Akira was snapped back to reality, though, as she stepped up onto the stage in her stilleto heels and punkrock, off-shoulder T-shirt, with white-washed skinny jeans. It wasn't her usual attire, but the people who ran the bar said that if she looked 'appealing' more people would come to hear her sing on Tuesday nights, which in turn, meant they got more money.
A lot of times she was stuck singing provocative songs, but tonight was an exception. 'Animal' wasn't all that bad, and so she'd sing to her heart's content, and if there was to be an encore, she'd sing 'Break Your Heart' by Taio Cruz. This Tuesday was one of her better days.
Akira took the mic off the stand and got ready as the lights went down low, and as the music started, she began singing, her voice clear and strong as the spotlight was angled at her, with everybody's eyes watching.

Last edited by Kasumi on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning [ Dei-Kun ] Empty Re: A New Beginning [ Dei-Kun ]

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Orlando sat in the bar, his beer in hand. His day off seemed like a nightmare, nothing to do but waste the day away. He took another chug as he saw a girl get up on the stage, looking at the time on his watch. He wasn't drunk, nowhere near to be, but the girl attracted her attention. Her glasses and blue hair charmed him a little bit, noticing how she dared to be different from this normal obsessed world. He stared at the girl in wonder as he took another chug from his beer can. He took the menu and ordered some food, figuring he would stay for the girls act came on.

(So brain dead, and you got Deidara's name wrong lol)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

[ o.O what'd I do wrong? ]

Akira stared into the crowd, staring at a man who looked to be only a few years older than her, but he was staring. It was odd that she noticed him in the crowd, seeing as everybody else was staring at her, too. Akira shrugged it off and continued to sing the song, getting into the swing of things and dancing up a little routine she'd made to go with the lyrics, and ended up pulling another man up on the stage to have him sing part of the chorus with her, before letting him back down. That, of course, hadn't been planned. She was extremely lucky she'd pulled a good singer up on the stage, and she had to admit, he wasn't bad looking, either, but his breath reaked of Vodka, and it made her want to gag. She was glad when he got off the stage.
When she had finally finished the song, she ended with a large bang, and confetti came out. Even though it was only in a bar, they seemed to take it seriously. It was tons of fun, but she needed at least a five minute break before singing her next song. She got off the stage and the boombox pounded again as she walked up to the bar and ordered a martini, sitting down at the bar and looking at all the people around, who went beack to grinding against each other, andshe sneered in disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm

(Can I reply in the mourning? I won't be brain dead like this, and I need to get something to eat lol. I'm glad you changed it, you put die-kun instead of dei-kun.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

[ lol yeah it took me a while to realize that ;;; and in the morning? i won't be on in the morning, really. I wake up really early to go to school... So I can reply tomorrow evening, but sure, go ahead and reply tomorrow morning and I'll reply the soonest that I can ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:08 pm

(here it comes)
Orlando stared at his food, listening to the end of the song. He then sighed and leaned back on his seat, as he rolled the hot food in his mouth. It was a nice song, but he was just bored. He looked at the singer girl, and traced her vision back to the people. "I thought this was a bar, not a club." He said as he stared at his food, scowling in disgust. He looked at the girl again, then decided to make conversation. It would at least make the time go by, and his free night. "That was a nice song you played up there."
He complemented, pushing his food aside. "You'll be a hit, surely." He said as his he looked at his hand, his body wobbling. He shooed the beer away from his hands as he stirred the food around with his fork. "Would you mine telling me your name?" He asked, as he words slurred. He checked himself, feeling dizzy. If I would have drank anymore I would have blacked out He thought as he heard ringing in in his pocket. He flipped his IPhone 5 out as the text message covered most of the screen. "Night Shift again, Shit." He said as he put his phone back into his pocket.

(Lets pretend the phone is out lol)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:16 pm

[ lol xP and okeedokes XD ]

"Hmmm?" Akira took a sip of her martini before turning towards the masculine voice. The faintest trace of beer reached her nose, and she sighed. Were all the men around here at least slightly drunk? "Oh, thanks." Akira flashed him a brief smile. She didn't blush like she had when she was younger when somebody told her that. By now, she got that a lot, but she never neccessarily believed them.
"Yeah, well, I highly doubt that's going to happen," Akira chuckled lightly to herself. Akira watched him intently for a moment, intruiged by him. He was definately drunk, even if it was in the slightest, and her suspicions were confirmed when he slurred his words. Akira let out a silent sigh, and stared at him, "I'm Akira." She said warily. She told a lot of people her name, but a drunk man she'd never met? Definately a first.
Akira then commented, almost playfully, staring into her martini, "Maybe next time you should get a water." She took another sip of her drink, and stared at him blankly when he cursed so openly. "Honestly, if you don't mind me putting in my own input, but there is no way in hell you should go to your night shift in the state you're in." She shrugged, and turned back to look at him. "Plus, I have one more song." She winked before taking the last swig of her martini and heading back towards the stage.
Next song? Break Your Heart, by Taio Cruz. One of her favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

[ obviously you don't want to take this topic, so you know I'm going to drop it. i want Akira to be an active character, and with this topic she's not. sorry. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down