Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War; Darshee's Beginning [PG-13]

Go down

War; Darshee's Beginning [PG-13] Empty War; Darshee's Beginning [PG-13]

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:36 am

Long ago, in the land of Rhothomir, Mythical creatures and humans lived in harmony. They worked together and went places together, everything was peaceful and there was no fighting anywhere. But then, for some reason, Dragons turned on everyone and started to kill everything off. Nobody knew what was happening and everybody grew worried. Either they tried to survive andfight or they ran to hide somewhere.
The land grew dark and fearful and anybody who survived dared not to go near where the dragons lived. There are very few creatures left except the Dragons. But, there was one hope left for the surviving creatures of Rhothomir.
The Wolves.
The Wolves are fearful creatures who live isolated from everybody. They are mythical wolves. Either huge in size or winged. But they have supernatural powers which equal to the dragons's strength. Each of The Wolves have powers whether it be to control fire or to heal.
With no hope left except to go ask The Wolves, the surviving creatures banded together and journied all the way to the land of Orbryn where The Wolves lived. Though, getting into the land was not an easy task. Many died travelling to the land or they were killed by wandering Dragons. But, finally, they made it to the land of Orbryn and they met with the Leader Wolf, Reithel. Reithel was an old Wolf but he was wise and the survivors knew they could count on him.
But it did not go as planned and the other Wolves thought they were invading their lands. The Survivors were all captured and locked away. Then, they were setenced to death. Many more Survivors were killed. Until one young one stood up and spoke.
"We have not come here to hurt you!" She had said, "We merely need your help! Mighty Reithel, please hear my call! Our land of Rhothomir has turned dark and frightening! We can no longer live there! The Dragons have turned against us all and are killing every living thing in their wake! Oh, please, Mighty Reithel! Please help us! Help us take back our land which is rightfully ours! If you don't stop the Dragons now, they will kill everything and will start to move on towards other lands. Which will surely mean an invasion of Orbryn! Do something to stop them, before they kill you and the rest of my people!"
It was the young girl's words that made The Wolves realise that they had never, once helped others from outside their land of Orbryn. But they knew the girl spoke the truth and that if they did nothing, they were be killed.
Reithel had stepped forward and studied the girl. She looked as if she was human, but she acted not as of one. She had the courage, the bravery of something else. "Girl." Reithel spoke. His voice raspy and broken, "Who are you, really? You are not human, as you so look. You have a fire in her eyes that speaks you are only a part blood. Not human. But Part Rhothomir. What else, are you, child?" he asked, eyeing the young girl down.
The girl had stepped forward and looked up at the Mighty Reithel. Finally, the girl bowed her head. "You are correct. My blood is only part Rhothomir. It is also part Orbryn and part Jaglene." she had said.
The old wolf wondered is this was true. Jaglene blood was rare now. The land of Jaglene died out 14 years ago along with everything in it. The Jaglene people were fersome creatures indeed. Spirits that controls elements and stick themselves onto others and suck the life force out of them. "Prove it, young child. Show me your true self," Reithel demanded.
The girl nodded shortly. Crouching down, the girl's body changed. Creamy fur and the body of a wolf which belonged to the Orbryn Lands of The Wolves. Armor scales from the Rhothomir Lands of The Dragons. And Large, long ears and two blue spirit like beings with razor sharp teeth from the Jadlen Lands of thge Jaglene people. It was true The girl did indeed have Jaglene blood in her. As well as Rhothomir and Orbryn.
"Very well then, young one. I believe you. We will help you with defeating The Dragons." Reithel said.
The girl looked up at the wise old wolf and nodded. Days later, The Wolves and the Survivors went to fight the dragons. Reithel and the Young Girl infront, leading everybody. "Young child?" Reithel had asked. Which had received him a curious glance. "Tell me, Young Child. Just what is your name?" He asked just as they advanced on the dragons who hadn't seen them yet.
"My name?" The Young Girl questioned as she leapt towards the battle. "My name is Darshee." she had said, before she disappeared into battle, never to be seen again.

Though the war is still going after years of fighting, it has died down. But the Dragons have gotten people to fight on their side now. Reithel is alive and fighting, Darshee was never seen again after giving out her name, but neither was her body. So there is reason to believe that she is out there somehow. either hiding, captured or recruiting more people to join the fight.

Who will join Darshee in her quest to find more people to help in the war? And will you survive or will you die? Only time will tell. Come Join Darshee's exciting, dangerous adventure of love, war and death.

War; Darshee's Beginning [PG-13] KirawSakaandSenyo
https://2img.net/h/i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17/Mythical%20Creatures/KirawSakaandSenyo.jpg
War; Darshee's Beginning [PG-13] Anime_girl_8959Now

War; Darshee's Beginning [PG-13] Normal_red-1Back when she was 14.
https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/normal_red-1.jpg
[size=85]Username: Tayssi123
Name: Darshee
Nickname: Shee, Dar
Species(optional):
Crush:None
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): She's high strung, stubborn adn will do anything to get what she wants. she's very independant and headstrong and is often getting herself into trouble
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'):already explained...
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other:
[/size]

Code:
[center]
[img]URLIMAGEHERE[/img]
[size=85][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Species(Optional)[/b]:
[b]Crush[/b]:
[b]Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out')[/b]:
[b]History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it')[/b]:
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/size][/center]

RULES/RP RULES:
~~No god modding
~~No invinsible characters
~~No, in the beginning, NOBODY will know Darshee, unless you pm me and talk to me about it.
~~No killing others' characters without their consent
~~Romance is allowed and I actually encourage it
~~Follow my rules
~~Have fun
~~Please, betrayals and turning against one another is advised, but don't end up going overboard or fighting in OOC because of it.
~~Weapons are allowed and advised
~~I just made this up on the spot, so please don't say this is rubbish!

THANKS!
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down