Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly The Beginning Of Something Great (Multiple dogs needed)

Go down

Possibly The Beginning Of Something Great (Multiple dogs needed) Empty Possibly The Beginning Of Something Great (Multiple dogs needed)

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 pm

You will be great someday Aero, I just know it. Don't let anybody, or anything tell you other wise, because your fate is sealed. Aero, you will be known.

The words of his mother rang in his head, bringing tears to his dark brown eyes. Aero could remember her kind smile, soft voice, and gentle touch. But death had stole her from him. She wasn't killed, but simply died of natural causes. All dogs go to heaven, and Aero knew his mom was floating with all the other beautiful angels.

Aero snapped back to the ocean waves lapping at his paws, salty breeze tickling his sensitive black nose. Storm clouds were gathering, but they gave no moisture to the dry city of Los Angeles. It seemed like the city would dry up and if this continued, and Aero didn't want that to happen.

The heated, humid air grew hotter as he trotted farther away from the ocean, the familiar feeling of hot pavement under his returning. Aero looked at the people cooing at him, and he couldn't help but wag his tail. Being only a year old had its advantages. Humans gave him food and water when he begged, and the attention he needed.

His silky, short black coat adsorbed the sunlight, making him pant more often. Perked ears looked funny when they were being petted, and his long black tail assaulted babies faces playfully.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Possibly The Beginning Of Something Great (Multiple dogs needed) Empty Re: Possibly The Beginning Of Something Great (Multiple dogs needed)

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Seriously? Why is nobody be interestedz????? Mad Sad Mad Sad
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down