Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally comes (plz post!)

Go down

Ally comes  (plz post!) Empty Ally comes (plz post!)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Ally~
walking to the cemetery, i melt into the shadows, my dark brown eyes were dull and lifeless as i get lost in my thoughts, my best friend died two days ago, his parents already buried him, but his mom scream at me so much in the hospital that i didnt go to the funeral, i didnt want to hurt her anymore, it was my fault that he was dead, if i wasnt a stupid shadow walker and if the stupid monsters weren't after me, James would still be alive, i scowled at myself as i stop at the gates of course they were locked it was midnight after all, shaking my head i pass through the gates in my shadow form. walking silently to his grave tears start to form in my eyes, i drop to the ground in front of his grave stone "hey jerk face, i miss you" i say horsley then swallowed down a sob "so some how i'll make it up to your family, i dont know how yet but i will" i say then putting my face in my hands i start crying. my dark chocolate hair was hiding my face as i cried. yes i was a chosen Shadow walker but right now screw being that i was crying over my best friend more like my brother. my shadow dragon on my arm started to glow softly but i ignored Bloody Night
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Ally comes  (plz post!) Empty Re: Ally comes (plz post!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Arapaho:
I trotted in and snorted...I had no idea where I was but I figured why not explore.I nudged Stereo to walk on and snorted,Looking around then seeing a human girl. I paused.

Ally comes  (plz post!) Mustang-horses1

Lost In The Stereo:
I fallowed my father...Well..My.."Step" Father. He adopted me when I was only 2 months...Mom couldn't take care of me..And he had his sister Altomiramara take care of me while I was still suckling..I bumped into him when he stopped..I saw the human..and waited for what dad would do.

Ally comes  (plz post!) IMG_4392

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Ally~
i cry into my hands then tense up hearing foot steps or hoof beat?, i jumped up and whirl around ready to beat up what ever it was then stop short seeing it was two horse, wiping my eyes. i look at the horse confused "wh...what are two horses doing at the cemetery?" i asked myself out loud then sniffled my eyes were red from balling my eyes out and my long hair was hanging in my eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 pm

(Its actually a horse cemetery xD)

Arapaho:
I reared and neighed, landing and put my ears forward,So she knew I was no threat,I lowered one leg and out stretched the other as a bow.

Stereo:
I slowly walked over to the girl..Seeing she was sad. I put my soft muzzle in her palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm

(riiiight god my brain is not working)

Ally~
i watch the one bigger stallion rear up then land with a thud, then when he bowed at me i couldnt help up giggle softly, when the smaller stallion walked up to me i hold my breath and then gently reatch my right hand over and pet his cheek gently "h...hi there" i said softly still frozen where i was standing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Arapaho:
I smiled gently, my mane stretched through my eyes. A white circle around the right one and a feather in my mane.The circle glimpsed in the moonlight. Showing I was previously taken by Indians but let free.

Stereo:
I starred her in the eyes.Gentle. I smiled and nickered,my hot breath hitting her arm. She was shivering..Guess she was cold.I laid by her side, she was much smaller than me.I offered her to curl up in my fluffy coat.Smiling.

Arapaho:
I stepped closer and nudged the girl on her cheek.

(Lawl. Its alright)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Ally~
i looked the one stallion in the eyes and smiled small he looked so gentle, when hes hot breath lingered on my arm i shivered slightly from the warmth. i was freezing from staring out here in only a T and ripped jeans, watching him when he laid down i smiled small and go to curl up in his warmth then giggled again when the bigger one nudged my cheek "thanks boys" i say softly then curled up in the ones warmth and sighed softly "hmm maybe i can talk to your two" i say maybe i could i was a Shadow walker after all
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Arapaho:
I laid on the other side of the girl.Stereo was laying on his stomach so I pushed the girl to his back,I rose and nodded.

Stereo:
I rose gently and snorted,I turned my head looking at the girl..."Where to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Ally~
my eyes get wide when i get pushed onto the ones back, i hold onto him with my legs, then giggled softly "hey i can talk to you guys!" i say happily then think about it "well i cant take you guys to my apartment, my land lord with kill me..so im not sure where" i said then looked at Stereo "so what are your guys names"?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Arapaho:
I thought as she said we couldn't take her there.But we could if it was just a quick drop-off. I looked up at her and spoke gently. "Arapaho.." I smiled.

Stereo:
I waited..thinking. I looked to the girl on my back.Eyes gently and soothing. "My name is Lost In The Stereo;Call me Stereo." I smiled as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Ally~
i smiled and pet Stereo's neck "nice names" i say softly then yawned small
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down